Explaining where I've been in a Yugioh Card.

xlArisenRoselx

Alright, so it's been forever since I've been online. A couple months at least. Well guess what my dumbass decided to do to celebrate my return/explain my changes? U guessed it, I made a normal monster to explain it. Anywho, here it is:

The Girl Who Vanished Without A Trace

LIGHT - Level 4 - Beast-Warrior/Normal - 1600/1000

He left without explanation. He set out to better himself, and has gotten nowhere. Still in the same miserable circumstances, he has returned, but not the same. He returned a she, and to some, may not be recognizable anymore.

So there u go. If u don't know what that means, it means I am still in the same vocational school I was in when I left, I still don't have a computer, and I've gone thru some.. *looks down at myself* ...Changes. Not to say I don't like what I did to myself, just the opposite actually. I'm content with my decision of becoming a Trans girl. I'm just not sure that I'll be recognizable on here due to all the changes I've gone thru, physically and mentally.

Proper CNC: You can banish this card you control; you gain 0 LP. During the next Standby Phase after this effect was activated, you can Special Summon this banished card, if you do it gains these effects:
-When this card Special Summoned, declare 1 Attribute; this card is treated as that Attribute while face-up on the field.
-This card cannot be or destroyed by battle or by card effects, also this card cannot be tributed.

Maybe make it a Tuner so that it can make attribute specific synchros. Nothing too defining in the meta game, makes for a neat little wall. Definitely a tough little thing. Might take some time but I'm sure there will be a deck for it out there. 

By the way... my discord is XOXO (Praise Atua)#6571 :)

Well, it's a vanilla so no real OCG to fix, so to speak... (Unless that's a suggestion, which is okay to give.)

Most I can say about this card is that it gets Tenki support and pretty much access to vanilla / Beast-Warrior stuff, but that's really it. Attribute doesn't exactly get you much mileage except for maybe Honest if people still bother with him nowadays.

Also noting that I did move this over to Casual, given the card's nature and backstory.

====

But on a serious off-topic note, if you want to talk, feel free to PM or add me on Discord.

Archived