Pokemon Adventures: Sebi's Journey

xlArisenRoselx

Well, not sure if this I even a good idea, seeing as how it's completely unoriginal at the moment, but I will post it anyway. Note how I said "at the moment". There will be original content at some point, I promise. It's still a work in progress, but here it is:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pBmcgWjGs4VuV6yvglDKq7I_uF333Uk773Sj1iX3KMs/edit?usp=drivesdk

...I hate that both my first posts to you after your return have been from a Mod point of view but please put the chapters in the post itself (and make sure to format it correctly straight copy/paste doesn't do well, instead copy and paste as plain text). idk how it is for everyone but reading on a Doc is not as easy.

Small problem with that.. If I put down the chapters, it doesn't auto update with any edits/new chapters I add. And I probs will have forgotten this thread exists by the time I make more chapters, so I can't come back and edit it.. -_-

Besides, is it really that difficult to open a new tab with a document on it?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this is a really nice story. You have a talent for writing. I agree with God Empower Cow though. Reading on a doc is not easy. Maybe you can put the draft first on a temporary website. Like, you can just maybe create a free website on a website builder like hPage.com and post it there for easier reading. And if you have any other stories, you can also just create more webpages there so people can see other works or writings from you in streamlined in one place. Moreover, you will also have more audience because of the SEO of websites.

I will keep tabs on this story. I do hope you continue to write more chapters of it :)

Archived