[SAST] Hiita the Blazing Fire Charmer

Dn-vfkaVAAAQPQd.jpg

SAST-JP056 灼熱の火霊使いヒータ Shakunetsu no Hi Rei Tsukai Hiita (Hiita the Blazing Fire Charmer)

Link 2 FIRE Spellcaster Link Effect Monster

ATK 1850

Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right

Materials: 2 Monsters, including a FIRE monster.

This card is always treated as a “Familiar-Possessed” card. You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.

(1) You can target 1 FIRE monster in your opponent’s GY; Special Summon that monster to your Monster Zone this card points to.

(2) If this Link Summoned card is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s effect: You can add 1 FIRE monster with 1500 or less DEF from your Deck to your hand.

====

https://ygorganization.com/loveisaburningthing/

Ohai Charmer stuff.

Stopping in to say:

While I don't exactly know how the charmer stuff works, my friend does, and he absolutely loves them. I can only imagine his reaction when he sees this card.

=========================

Another thing I'd like to mention, is that we need to get the Charmer's pets as cards. We already have "Inari Fire" and "Nefarious Eater of Nefariousness", but what about the rest of them? I would love to see Wynn's pet, Eria's pet, and the LIGHT and DARK ones's pets as cards. (Don't kill me, I forgot the last two's names)

If you mean Lyna and Dharc, then yeah, those are the other two Charmers.

As far as this card goes in practice, least it's a Familiar-Possessed to play off Unpossessed and all, so yay for that, I guess. Least this actually searches stuff, unlike Duelittle when he goes (DEF restriction, yes, but don't think it's too much of an issue). First effect is kinda iffy considering match-up reliance on the opponent's end, but suppose that's tying into the Flip form's thing. 

(Then again, if the rest of the Charmers are getting Link forms, chances are they'll likely share similar effects [not unlike the Attribute Links]. But suppose we'll have to find out later on.)

Woah, if the rest of the Charmers are released with the same pattern, they could have some actual impact. Unlike Missus & Co. these only require 1 material with the matching Attribute, and can have a lot of match-up and meta-call power. Also they may not offer an ATK boost like Missus & Co., but I find desirable the ability to search from the Deck.

Also, accessible Spellcasters are good vs. Secret Village xD

Well this explains why Hiita the Fire Charmer is in the OCG's upcoming tournament pack.

Another thing I'd like to mention, is that we need to get the Charmer's pets as cards. We already have "Inari Fire" and "Nefarious Eater of Nefariousness", but what about the rest of them? I would love to see Wynn's pet, Eria's pet, and the LIGHT and DARK ones's pets as cards. (Don't kill me, I forgot the last two's names)

We already have Eria's pet; Jigabyte

The other two who don't have familiar final forms (alongside Petit Dragon) are Happy Lover and Meda Bat

I like how this is Attribute support meant to be viable with mixed Attributes. Charmers themselves being able to use it in case down the line they become usable enough through support.

Guess Attribute searchers were next after the recycle ones, though too bad it is "opponent's effect" there.

Looking forward to the series if they end up doing all 6. Hiita and Aussa have been pretty forlorn.

Also, what's up with that new familiar I wonder.

Answer is "yes, Sleepy noticed that Hiita no longer has a fox familiar" (and I noticed too).

But yeah, can also assume that this may be the case with the other Charmer Links (well, Eria probably will have a different one because of that thing with Gagagigo). Hopefully they come out faster than the Attribute ones.

Archived