Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Danger!? Wendigo! (Stun?! Thy Name Is Cryptid!)

- - - - - BDScustoms dark fiend danger! effect

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,416 posts
    Last Visit Dec 15 2018 02:27 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

danger___wendigo__by_bdsceptyr-dcnvxm2.p

Danger?! Wendigo!: Info

MORE FUN WITH EXCLAMATION WHO DOESNT LIKE THAT HUH?!!!!111!! 

(really tho we've gotta have a talk about what distinguishes an Archetype name, that name is gonna be crazy in terms of taking stuff seriously and I say that as a person who saw "Fur Hire" as a cute and possibly more pursuable gimmick in Archetype naming. Having it work in prefix/suffix mode would open so many new angles for Archetype naming that I'd like to see more of it.) 

So this Danger offers non-targeting negation, and has a bit of high DEF to boot-this will come into play later on with my LAST Danger! card, which I'll drop by Friday, along with Voyage of 1000 Dreams (another hand-Trap of mine like the Scroll, my profound apologies). So there's my operating schedule.

Until then, review, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr, 06 October 2018 - 12:40 PM.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD

• 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Without knowing the idea behind your next card, the DEF is kinda high for a Level 2 with an effect like this (though I do suppose that it has its merits). As far as this card goes, however, non-targeting negation is welcomed, especially with stuff like Borreload and whatever else has targeting protection running around nowadays. Like I mentioned in Kraken's thread, Danger! still needs more Main Deck to be its own thing and not (as) reliant on external techs to trigger them or do things. But then again, only the backrow really explicitly support them (and Jackalope). 

Card should be okay for the most part, aside from the high DEF for its Level. I would say to bump it up to 3, but you have the aforementioned Jackalope already doing that. Or you can lower its ATK a bit as you likely won't be attacking with this; up to you though.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • 1,416 posts

Without knowing the idea behind your next card, the DEF is kinda high for a Level 2 with an effect like this (though I do suppose that it has its merits). As far as this card goes, however, non-targeting negation is welcomed, especially with stuff like Borreload and whatever else has targeting protection running around nowadays. Like I mentioned in Kraken's thread, Danger! still needs more Main Deck to be its own thing and not (as) reliant on external techs to trigger them or do things. But then again, only the backrow really explicitly support them (and Jackalope). 

Card should be okay for the most part, aside from the high DEF for its Level. I would say to bump it up to 3, but you have the aforementioned Jackalope already doing that. Or you can lower its ATK a bit as you likely won't be attacking with this; up to you though.

and just as this is typed, we've got a new DANGER! monster, the Danger! Thunderbird! Needless to say, the last card I make for Danger! will reflect this. 

I'll see about dropping the ATK of this card, tho, don't worry.

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • 1,416 posts

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

(now with a more tolerable 100 ATK)

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,715 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

It's a decent one-of. the non-targeting effect negation can be a really effective bait, and if your opponent has means to block it from certain monsters, the fact that it doesn't target means you can change your plays mid-chain. The only archetype that doesn't really mind is our Sky Strikers.

Also a thicc boi for Set 1 pass for whatever reason, although if there's one thing I can't imagine Danger's doing is Set 1 pass.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 8,038 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  • Spouse:XOXO

It looks good, yeah. It may not remove the threat directly but negating the card permanently is effective enough.You followed the Danger! template so it's not too creative, but that's fine and understandable. If anything, I would reconsider its typing, IMO Beast-Warrior would be more fitting.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users