Left Arm Offering [COMPARISON]

Left Arm Offering [ANIME]

Normal Trap

Discard all cards in your hand (min. 1): Add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

Left Arm Offering [TCG/OCG]

Normal Spell

If you have 2 or more cards in your hand: Banish your entire hand; Add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Set Spell/Trap Cards during the turn you activate this card.

So, what's the damage, in YCM's opinion? The speed increase from a Trap to a Spell was counterbalanced by neutering attempts at Graveyard setup and blocking off the ability to Set backrow (although Decks like Shiranui and Metaphys can still use this to get off their floating effects), which was probably more of a hindrance back in the Marik days when people actually ran Trap Cards. Was it even made objectively weaker?

Seems interesting. I assume the "can't set cards" thing was to stop crazy Nurse Burn / other "degenerate" strategies. No GY set up is probably for the best, although I'm surprised they didn't make the cards banished face-down. 

Also is it bad that my first thought is to use this in Rainbow Neos Turbo to get Neos Fusion

TDvmhTq.jpg?1

you know this card's like 2 years old

don't really have much opinion on the change i just miss using lawnmower

Archived