Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fraught With Danger! (The Hunted Become Hunters)

- - - - - danger! BDScustoms spell quick-play thunderbird!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,362 posts
    Last Visit 52 minutes ago
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

LOOK, UP IN THE SKY

ITS A BIRD

ITS A PLA-OH HOLY CANNOLI ITS ACTUALLY A BIRD I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME FULL STEAM AHEAD CALL FOR EMERGENC-

fraught_with_danger__by_bdsceptyr-dco1hz

Fraught with Danger!: Info

Final ol' card of the set, and I was surprised with what I did with so few words. This brings back a Danger! monster on a discard, but switches its stats and triggers its discard effect.

This can also work to activate the effect of the discarded Dark World Fabled Danger! card as well, since it's built into the activated effect.

And yes, the ATK/DEF switching can be a nerf to the Summoned monster, one that doesn't immediately remove it from play (another thing I'm trying to do less of as a cost besides hard HOPTs, a gimmick I'm breaking here only because it's DANGER! the Archetype.

And really, considering the lackluster DEF stats of the Danger! monsters-well, all except Nessie! and my custom-made Wendigo!, the rest writes itself.

Think it makes the cut? Because of the folks on that ship Thunderbird! roosted on sure do. WORDPLAY.

Anyways, until the next card, ladies and gents-review, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

UPDATE I: reflected the card's GY effect to more closely align with the new Danger! Spells/Traps, and tweaked the first effect to more reflect the main utility of this card (and what it was supposed to be)- triggering Danger! monster effects in the GY by different methods, then moving them somewhere else as the Spells/Traps did themselves.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr, 06 October 2018 - 12:45 PM.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • 1,362 posts
    Last Visit 52 minutes ago
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users