[SAST] T.G. Booster Raptor

DoaABojU0AAwEzh.jpg?resize=300%2C211&ssl

SAST-JP010 TG ブースター・ラプトル Tech Genus Booster Raptor (T.G. Booster Raptor)
Level 1 WIND Dinosaur Effect Monster
ATK 400
DEF 300
You can only Special Summon this card once per turn with the 1st effect of this card’s name.
(1) If you control a “T.G.” monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand)
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in the Graveyard because it was destroyed on the field and sent there this turn: You can add 1 “T.G.” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “T.G. Booster Raptor”.

...they are still making us to search during End Phase when they get destroyed? Oh joy. They better release a spell or something that benefits more from doing it (if it's even possible).

Well let's be honest. What you're really playing this for is that it's a Level 1 that can Special Summon itself for free. The end phase search is more just there as a throwback to the olden days, which is a nice touch even if it won't be useful often. To be honest I don't know T.G.s very well but some sort of hand trap or Battle Fader seems like it would be a pretty nice thing to search, along with a Scrap Dragon type effect to trigger the effect.

Well let's be honest. What you're really playing this for is that it's a Level 1 that can Special Summon itself for free. The end phase search is more just there as a throwback to the olden days, which is a nice touch even if it won't be useful often. To be honest I don't know T.G.s very well but some sort of hand trap or Battle Fader seems like it would be a pretty nice thing to search, along with a Scrap Dragon type effect to trigger the effect.

I doubt they will get a Scrap Dragon type card. They've never had that mechanic. The 2nd effect is lame nostalgia because if this card is sent from the field and destroyed that means my opponent has already entered his deploy the dicking phase.

Archived