So I really like the cards Backup Secretary and Operator, and figured I would give them a Link Monster that works well with them, so this card uses Level 3 or lower Cyberse monsters, gets an effect that adds them back when using LIGHT monster, also if a Level 3 or lower Cyberse monster is Summoned to your zone it points to, you get to pick a monster in your GY with the same Level as that monster and Special Summon it. Its use requires specific monsters, but can be a powerful tool, and it got decent stats as well, works from both the Extra Monster Zone and Main Monster Zone, so you can combine it with plenty of monsters.

backup_caller_by_zaziuma-dcoc33a.png

2 Level 3 or lower Cyberse monsters
When this card is Link Summoned using a LIGHT monster: You can target 1 Cyberse monster in your GY; add it to your hand. If a Level 3 or lower Cyberse monster is Summoned to your zone this card points to: You can target 1 Cyberse monster in your GY with the same Level as that monster; Special Summon it. You can only use each effect of "Backup Caller" once per turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall this looks pretty neat. I think its pretty balanced in how it specifies LIGHT level 3s to go off on summon. Brings the Backup girls a bit more into the spotlight.

What program did you use to make the card? I noticed Maker v.3 doesn't have the correct font.

Magic Set Editor, you'll have to Google to find the program, and I believe I used this template, could be a more upgraded version, but first one I found:

https://www.deviantart.com/serenade87/art/Series-10-MSE-Template-2017-Link-LQ-Edition-671826063

Archived