Galaxy Cyclone x2

Called by the Grave x2

Terraforming x2

Drones x1

After Burner x1

Shark Booster x1

RoTa x1

Ash: Generic as hell. Good against pretty much every deck. Solid card

Belle: Maining at two. Hits pesky rematches, Kagari, Gamma etc. Side out when not needing it

Ogre: Also generic as hell. Good against most decks minus Trickstars really. 

Shared Ride: Most decks I'll see will be Gouki and the mirror, this card is important playing against both. Has it's place against others as well. Side out when unneeded 

MST: Generic s/t removal. Good for starting my own plays with Airspace. Extra Rayes.

Eagle Booster: Very important card in the mirror and for not getting hit with that sweet sweet OTK when you brick.

Galaxy Cyclone: Decent in the mirror. Great for sniping your Gouki opponent's Mid Breaker when they Gumblar combo. Just ditch this when they discard. Also important for getting over Imperial Order seeing as I can freely dump it to grave then activate it a turn later.

Called by the Grave: Important to main because I'm not playing Gamma. Incredibly useful in the mirror. After resolving a Kagari use this on your own turn to make their Kagari dead on their turn, but alive again on your next turn.

Unending Nightmare: Important to turn off floodgates. Using this over Heavy Storm Duster due some nerds that think Waking the Dragon is a good card and I don't want to lose to that. Unfortunately vulnerable to Ghost Ogre.

Jamming Waves: I don't play bad cards. 

Archived