Necromancer of the Hollow

Atypical-Abbie

So I was looking at the Level 7 Zombie pool when making a Mayakashi Deck, and found it quite lacking for what I wanted for them, so I figured I would make a general Zombie support card for Level 7 that was fairly easily to Summon and provided some useful tools to Zombies in general. So, this card is Special Summoned by revealing a Zombie in your hand, then you excavate cards from the top of your Deck equal to its Level, and if any Zombies were excavated, you get Special Summon this card and you send those cards to the GY. Next, it can Tribute a Zombie monster to Special Summon a Zombie monster in GY.

necromancer_of_the_hollow_by_zaziuma-dco

You can reveal 1 other Zombie monster in your hand; excavate cards from the top of your Deck equal to that that monster's Level, if excavate a Zombie monster, you can send the excavated cards to the GY and Special Summon this card, otherwise, shuffle the cards into the Deck. You can Tribute 1 Zombie monster, then target 1 Zombie monster in your GY, except "Necromancer of the Hollow"; Special Summon that target. You can only use each effect of "Necromancer of the Hollow" once per turn.

Archived