[SAST] Cards from the Commerical

9693cc48.jpg

ヴァレット・シンクロン Vullet Synchron (Rokket Synchron)
Level 1 DARK Dragon Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher DARK Dragon monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster in Defense Position, but its effects are negated, and it’s destroyed during the End Phase, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of the turn, except DARK monsters.

スピードローダー・ドラゴン Speedloader Dragon (Speedburst Dragon)
Level 6 DARK Dragon Effect Monster
ATK 2400
DEF 600
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When you take damage due to an effect: You can Special Summon this card from the hand, then, inflict the same amount of damage to your opponent, and if you do, gain LP equal to half the amount inflicted.
(2) When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can add 2 “Rokket” monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand.

d49f4612.jpg

トリックスターバンド・ギタースイート Trickstar Band Guitar Sweet (Trickstar Band Sweet Guitar)
Level 7 LIGHT Fairy Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2200
DEF 1200
Materials: 1 “Trickstar” Link Monster + 1 “Trickstar” monster
(1) Double any damage inflicted to your opponent by the effects of “Trickstar” Link Monsters you control that are Linked to this card.
(2) Each time your opponent takes damage by a “Trickstar” monster’s effect: This card gains ATK equal to the amount inflicted.
(3) During the End Phase of a turn this card attacked: The ATK gained from its (2)nd effect returns to 0, then, you can add 1 “Trickstar” monster from your GY to your hand.

(Unknown name)

Level 4 LIGHT Thunder Effect Monster
ATK 1900
DEF 200
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When the effect of a monster your opponent controls is activated: You can Tribute this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 Thunder monster from your hand in Defense Position.

Some of the effects are unconfirmed.

On one hand at least the tuner is searchable, on the other I’m kinda disappointed that it’s on NS as I would’ve like to 141; pitch Destrudo, summon this and use its eff to revive Destrudo = Link2 without using a NS. Then again I can 141 Anesthrokket, ditching Destrudo and NS Synchron for a Link3.

Rocket Synchron is not bad ... though it is a sad day if Rocket support supports Red-Eyes more than its own archtype, for as long as they do not get an own level 7 dark dragon.

The Trickstar Fusion monster is traight up horrible and unusable without a ridiculous Fusion Spell.

Speedburst got a new effect and that one actually generates advantage ... sounds better, though not worth using.

Nice, another Thunder stun card. I wish it could've negated handtraps, but it seems good enough as-is.

I do like how Konami seems to be taking a few months each year to support an underused type. Rock>Dinos>Thunder. ...still wish they did better with Rock though.

Oh, interesting. Speedburst doesn't need to be an opponent's card effect, huh? I think there's gotta be some way to take advantage of that for decent damage. D/D Spells/traps + Trick Clown immediately come to mind in general, but they don't output that much.

it's not the best, but you can easily get out the trickstar fusion if you have a lilybell and the 2nd field spell on board:

Summon candina or activate lightstage, search lilybell, SS bell, activate the 2nd field spell, link into the L1 monster, bring back bell with the field spell, fuse into the fusion. is it worth it? not really, but it's a thing, and thanks to super poly and mudragon, you might actually have a reason to be running a fusion card in the first place.

The new thunder monster is what catches my attention though. I really like thunder monsters, and this one seems like it'll be right at home in my decks. 

Archived