BANNED! (and friends)

urnme23

[spoiler=Introduction]

This started with the idea "what if there was a card that could just straight-up ban a card on the field?" Then I just couldn't stop adding to the joke. This was all a joke, so take none of it too seriously.

[spoiler=Banned]

YmEn3j5.png

Banned

Trap

Effect:

You may only own one "Banned". Activate on either player's turn by selecting one card in your hand or on your side of the field that you own 3 copies of, and then banishing all copies that you own face-down. Select a card on the field. That card is banned from the game for the rest of the duel. Permanently remove it and all copies of it from both player's decks, then continue the duel like normal. This card may target untargetable cards, and can affect cards that are unaffected by trap cards or card effects. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated, except by the effect of "Free Pass".

[spoiler=Free Pass]

OTQza2X.png

Free Pass

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

You may own any number of this card that you like (can be more than 3). You may own 1 of any given banned card, and may own any number n banned cards in total, so long as you own n! of this card. If an enemy activates "Banned", you may banish this card from your hand or field to cancel its effects. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated, except by the effect of "Double-Jeopardy".

[spoiler=Double-Jeopardy]

Bhrq1ek.png

Double-Jeopardy

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

This card's activation and effect cannot be negated, except by "OBJECTION!". Activate only when an enemy activates "Free Pass" in response to the effect of "Banned". Flip a coin. If "Heads", negate the effect of "Free Pass". If "Tails", send this card to the graveyard with no effect. If the coin lands on "Tails" the first time, you may declare "Double-Jeopardy" and flip the coin again. If "Heads", negate the effect of "Free Pass". If "Tails", cut your life points in half.

[spoiler=OBJECTION!]

v6LQ2dW.png

OBJECTION!

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

Negate the activation and effects of "Double-Jeopardy". This card's activation and effect cannot be negated, except by the effect of "OVERRULED!"

[spoiler=OVERRULED!]

7lAYO8R.png

OVERRULED!

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

Negate the activation and effects of "OBJECTION!" This card's activation and effects cannot be negated, except by "NO YOU'RE OVERRULED!"

[spoiler=NO YOU'RE OVERRULED!]

n4281St.png

NO YOU'RE OVERRULED!

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

Negate the activation and effects of "OVERRULED!" This card's activation and effects cannot be negated, except by "QUIET OR YOU WILL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT!"

[spoiler=QUIET OR YOU WILL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT!]

2Al4RJy.png

QUIET OR YOU WILL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT!

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

Negate the activation and effect of "NO YOU'RE OVERRULED!" This card's activation and effect cannot be negated, except by "I'LL HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!"

[spoiler=I'LL HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!]

Nb5E4eb.png

I'LL HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

Negate the activation and effect of "QUIET OR YOU WILL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT!" and, when this card's effect resolves, stand up and attempt to slap your opponent. This card's activation and effects cannot be negated, except by "REMOVE THIS MAN FROM THE COURT ROOM!"

[spoiler=REMOVE THIS MAN FROM THE COURT ROOM!]

uekGtd7.png

REMOVE THIS MAN FROM THE COURT ROOM!

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

Negate the activation and effects of "I'LL HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!" Then, if this card is played during a tournament, the player who activated "I'LL HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!" is disqualified. This card's activation and effects cannot be negated, except by "RIOT IN THE COURTHOUSE".

[spoiler=RIOT IN THE COURTHOUSE]

N6vfFuG.png

RIOT IN THE COURTHOUSE

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

Negate the activation and effects of "REMOVE THIS MAN FROM THE COURT ROOM!", throw a chair at your opponent, and start a fist-fight with them. The winner of the fight wins the duel. This card's activation and effects cannot be negated, except by "Call the Cops".

[spoiler=Call the Cops]

3hHc3om.png

Call the Cops

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

Activate after your opponent throws a chair at you because of the effect of "RIOT IN THE COURTHOUSE". Negate all other effects of "RIOT IN THE COURTHOUSE", disqualify your opponent from any tournament you may be in, and call the police and have them charged with assault. This card's activation and effects cannot be negated.

Archived