[SAST] T.G. Tank Larva

TankLarva.png?resize=214%2C315&ssl=1

T.G. Tank Larva
EARTH Insect/Tuner/Effect 
LV1 0/0 
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1): If you use this card you control for the Synchro Summon of a “T.G.” Synchro Monster, you can treat it as a non-Tuner monster.
(2): If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material for a “T.G.” Synchro Monster: You can Special Summon 1 “T.G. Token” (EARTH/Level 1/Machine-Type/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position.

Being able to sync using monsters from hand is still pretty good imo

how

it only makes T.G. Synchros with the from hand, which are either Level 2 (raptor summons itself), Level 5 (Rush Rhino sucks, 2+2 sucks, Warwolf + Raptor already fields itself), or are Accel Synchros.

Synchro from hand means using bad cards or suboptimal plays.

how

it only makes T.G. Synchros with the from hand, which are either Level 2 (raptor summons itself), Level 5 (Rush Rhino sucks, 2+2 sucks, Warwolf + Raptor already fields itself), or are Accel Synchros.

Synchro from hand means using bad cards or suboptimal plays.

I misread, I knew it could only summon T.G synchs, didn't realize it also could only use T.G. shits as the other mat

In Hand: Catapult Dragon, Screw Serpent, Tank Larva, Booster Raptor

NS Catapult Dragon, effect SS Tank Larva, SS Booster Raptor, LS Trident Launcher

Effect SS Screw Serpent from Hand who SS Booster Raptor from GY, Tank Larva from GY, Jet Falcon From deck

Synchro Screw Serpent with Booster Raptor to summon Hyper Librarian

Banish Screw Serpent from GY to increase Tank Larva Level to 2

Synchro Tank Larva with Jet Falcon to summon Star Guardian. Hyper Librarian effect, draw card. Tank Larva effect, special T.G. Token, Star Guardian Effect, add Tank Larva. Star Guardian effect SS Tank Larva.

Synchro Tank Larva with T.G. Token to summon Recipro Dragonfly. Draw Card.

Accel Synchro Star Guardian with Hyper Librarian to summon Blade Buster.

Recipro Dragonfly send Blade Buster to GY, special summon Star Guardian and Hyper Librarian,

Delta Accel Synchro Halberd Cannon. Halberd Cannon is untargetable, and can float into blade buster.

I misread, I knew it could only summon T.G synchs, didn't realize it also could only use T.G. shits as the other mat

In Hand: Catapult Dragon, Screw Serpent, Tank Larva, Booster Raptor

NS Catapult Dragon, effect SS Tank Larva, SS Booster Raptor, LS Trident Launcher

Effect SS Screw Serpent from Hand who SS Booster Raptor from GY, Tank Larva from GY, Jet Falcon From deck

Synchro Screw Serpent with Booster Raptor to summon Hyper Librarian

Banish Screw Serpent from GY to increase Tank Larva Level to 2

Synchro Tank Larva with Jet Falcon to summon Star Guardian. Hyper Librarian effect, draw card. Tank Larva effect, special T.G. Token, Star Guardian Effect, add Tank Larva. Star Guardian effect SS Tank Larva.

Synchro Tank Larva with T.G. Token to summon Recipro Dragonfly. Draw Card.

Accel Synchro Star Guardian with Hyper Librarian to summon Blade Buster.

Recipro Dragonfly send Blade Buster to GY, special summon Star Guardian and Hyper Librarian,

Delta Accel Synchro Halberd Cannon. Halberd Cannon is untargetable, and can float into blade buster.

Why is Halberd Cannon untargetable ?

Nvm, I forgot Trident does that.

And why do you not use Crystron Needlefiber to save 1 card ?

Anyways, this card is to some extend what they wanted, Trident gets out 2 monsters and the token from this + the summon from Star Guardian supplies the materials for the third Synchro.

Archived