urnme23

The answer to the question on everyone's minds: "Hey, what if Yu-Gi-Oh was impossible?"

[spoiler=Introduction]

Somebody stop me, I keep having worse ideas. Somehow it popped into my mind "Man, wouldn't it be OP if there was a card that turned the entire deck into your hand". And then I made that nightmare real with this unholy abomination. 1 Like = 1 Vote to make this crime against Yu-Gi-Oh punishable by death.

[spoiler=Absolute Chaos]

JukrUVg.png

Absolute Chaos

Quick-Play Spell

Effect:

This card can be activated the moment it is drawn, and must be activated either immediately upon being drawn or at the end of the owner's draw phase. Each player adds their entire deck to their hand, then the next turn is shared by both players. Each player conducts one Standby Phase, one Main Phase 1, one Battle Phase, one Main Phase 2, and one End Phase. All actions occur chronologically (if one player performs an act before another does, the first person to perform an act has the effects of their action applied first). Normal Summons are unlimited for this turn. After the end phase, if neither player's life points has reached zero, points will be allocated as follows: +1 point for every 50 LP the player has left, +1 point for every spell/trap on the field, +1 point times the Level/Rank/Link Rating of each monster the player controls, -1 point for every card in the hand beyond 6. The player with more points wins the duel.

Archived