Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

heyo

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

scionofeyes

scionofeyes

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 2 posts
    Last Visit Oct 27 2018 11:16 PM
  • Discord:chieftain of the eye.

hey... i'm a guy who's loved duel monsters for as long as i can remember, i'm one of those guys who mixes fictions in order to weave a new story. so i hope to be able to do the same here with my designs

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Hi there and welcome to YCM, @scionofeyes.

Before you post further on the site, I do have to ask that if you haven't read over the rules and stuff, please do so now. A lot of things are common sense, but there's some technical stuff in individual areas you need to remember that differ from elsewhere. Please don't assume all areas work the same.

(That being said, I assume your interests are somewhere in Custom Cards or maybe the Fanfic area. Please look over the policies for those areas when you go there.)

But anyway, if you got questions/concerns you'd like addressed, please don't be afraid to ask one of the staff members or one of the regulars in a certain area. (i.e. Custom Cards related stuff should be forwarded to me, as that's my section and I did write all of the rules and guidelines)

=====

Enjoy your stay and hopefully you stick around :D

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users