Dinowrestler Heelerasaurus

Guest BGMCANN0N

Guest BGMCANN0N

Dinowrestler Heelerasaurus
EARTH
✪✪✪✪✪ (Level 5)
[Dinosaur/Effect]

ATK/ 2000 DEF/ 0

Cannot be used as a Material for a Link Summon, except for a "Dinowrestler" monster. You can Special Summon this card to your opponent's side in face-up Attack Position, and if you do, add 1 "Dinowrestler" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only Special Summon "Dinowrestler Heelerasaurus" this way once per turn. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: Activate 1 of these effects.

• Special Summon 1 "Dinowrestler" monster from your Deck, except "Dinowrestler Heelerasaurus", in face-up Defense Position.
  • Target 1 "Dinowrestler" monster you control; it can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each.

[spoiler=Wordplay + Flavor]Herrerasaurus + Heel = Portmanteau

Herrerasaurus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herrerasaurus

Heel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heel_(professional_wrestling)]

While "Heel" in not a fighting style persay like how all the other Dinowrestlers are named, it is a wrestling term nonetheless.

[spoiler=Support To]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dinowrestler

To be fair, Dinowrestlers already have a searcher in Systegosaur, but more searchers are always welcomed (albeit having to give the opponent a 2K monster first). But then again, this card does give them another name to work with and can float into the aforementioned Systego (or Capoeiraptor if you need the field presence first) if it gets run over, which helps.

That being said, you're probably using the 2nd effect on King T Wrextle if field is up (considering the AG clause he has as well); mostly because 3K usually runs over stuff and getting rid of everything your opponent has is useful in the long term.

====

But yeah, unless we get a Link 1 or 2 Dinowrestler Link, you really don't have a choice in what this gets used for as material. (Unless Go starts going Fusion or something, which the restriction doesn't block.)

Guest BGMCANN0N

Muay Thairannosaurus Rex? I guess that would be cool to see. So that's my suggestion. Just the first name that came to mind.

I would, but T Wrextle (boss link monster) already took the honor of using Tyrannosaurus Rex by using a the shorthand notation of its name: T-Rex . I'll figure out a name later down the lines for flavor. There are plenty of dinosaurs that haven't had their names paid homage to; I just don't know if I can say the same about fighting styles.

I'm always happy to toss you ideas whenever you need them. Also, King T-Rextle is technically a king of kings monster. So it's essentially Triple H as a T-Rex. Wonder if that was intentional or accidental.

T-Rex = Tyrannosaurus Rex

Tyranno = Tyrant = King

Saurus = Lizard

So they named it "King King of Lizards Rex".

So essentially, King of King Lizards Rex.

Archived