Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dungeon Dragon (Good Luck Rolling Your Way Out of Its Rampage)

- - - - - rock dark dragon dungeon gane RPG BDScustoms

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,366 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:05 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Dungeon_Dragon.png

Dungeon Dragon: Info

oh and no, this card is not born from a satanic ritual like the game it was based on no matter how loudly your opponent invokes Satan's nemesis when it pops onto the board keep your hats on folks.

Jokes about very tragic and terridumb theories on RPGs aside, this card was something I made in reference to how one would imagine a fight against a final D&D boss would go-something that demands highpower monsters step aside for its birth, protects itself from the opponent's monster trickery, and punished most every route the opponent went to get around it. So one has to go out of the way to get rid of this in a way that DOESN'T lose you your board. 

Plus, Rock monsters having powerful but rare support is something I kinda lampooned a couple cards earlier yesteryear, so a generic LV9 that only needs ONE resource on board to make can easily countermand into bigger and better things, (coughCalamitiescoughEnterblathnircough)

So, until the next card? Reviews, revelry, you know the drill. 

BD'S, signing off.

WITH THIS: 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users