[SAST] Guardragon

tN3AMO1.png

If for whatever reason you don't want to just summon a huge negation boss/GEDMD, this is probably the closest King Dragun is going to get to being good.

Well it adds targeting immunity to everything, including itself and allows tutoring out 1 more monster, that play actually sounds interesting, especially against decks like altergeist.

Though agreed it is inferior to the other options in most cases.

Also there is the hilarious meme of summong Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to summon Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon.

The more serious targets would be the Borrel Link monsters, as well as the Topologic Link monsters, a Galaxy-Eyes Xyz to Xyz Ladder for (a) destruction(s) and/or a tripple mill with Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon, Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon and maybe either Beelzeus, The King of Diabolic Dragons/Dragocytus Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon/Any Red Dragon Archfiend or its evolution (including Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss).

One could also summon Voritcular Dragon to get a draw and a link 3 as Link Material for a Topologic Link (or the cancer known as Firewall Dragon), so Voritcular finally found some kind of use.

The more serious targets would be the Borrel Link monsters, as well as the Topologic Link monsters, a Galaxy-Eyes Xyz to Xyz Ladder for (a) destruction(s) and/or a tripple mill with Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon, Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon and maybe either Beelzeus, The King of Diabolic Dragons/Dragocytus Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon/Any Red Dragon Archfiend or its evolution (including Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss).

One could also summon Voritcular Dragon to get a draw and a link 3 as Link Material for a Topologic Link (or the cancer known as Firewall Dragon), so Voritcular finally found some kind of use.

The Topologics are Cyberse.

Startup: Make Needlefiber, have Guardragon of the World Legacy

Make Needlefiber in Left EMZ, SS a dragon tuner

Tuner becomes Elpy

Use continuous spell, revive tuner

Continuous spell, move Elpy beneath Needlefiber

Elpy effect, summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon from Deck to the shared link point

REDMD revives the tuner

Tuner becomes Pisty, at Needlefiber’s right link point, right of Elpy

REDMD + Needlefiber = Triple Burst Dragon in the right EMZ

Post effect, revive REDMD

REDMD revive tuner to the right of itself (farthest right zone)

Tuner + REDMD = Agarpain in farheat left zone (Elpy’s link point)

Agarpain SS a thing from ED

I’m sure you can do better here, possibly making borrelsword if you can field another body (need the down arrow), but it’s still a lot of quick and fairly easy value

If only the spell was searchable... I guess that Krawler card grabs it from top 5?

This literally tells me nothing about the REDMD-LaDD combo I asked about.

But alright.

What next?

In fact, could you please just walk me through the combo in one single post?

Oh, I thought you were asking about 1 card borrel without a normal summon

Darling Cobra, Search Instant Fusion, Summon Theseus, Needlefiber, summon a normal dragon...straight forward from there. You can do it with no normal if you use speedroid to mill Dandy

Oh, I thought you were asking about 1 card borrel without a normal summon

Darling Cobra, Search Instant Fusion, Summon Theseus, Needlefiber, summon a normal dragon...straight forward from there. You can do it with no normal if you use speedroid to mill Dandy

No. Not this combo.

The real grail is the double DMD - LADD play

I was talking about this. Is this a Guardragon combo?

Because I was looking for a Guardragon combo.

A combo involving Guardragons.

In the Guardragon thread.

Yes? The Links make getting out Dark Matter and REDMD a lot easier?

facepalm.gif

Yes. I know that they make these cards make these cards easier to get out.

The real grail is the double DMD - LADD play

But you mentioned this combo. It sounds like a good combo.

Is there a problem listing the combo to do this?

I'm recording it for you as we speak

Thank you.

BTW, I've been fooling around with Rokket Guardragons on YGOPro, and this deck definitely has potential.

With the way Rokkets swarm the field and replace themselves, I'm definitely going to be phasing out my 3 Twin Triangle Dragons for these guys ASAP.

Thank you.

BTW, I've been fooling around with Rokket Guardragons on YGOPro, and this deck definitely has potential.

With the way Rokkets swarm the field and replace themselves, I'm definitely going to be phasing out my 3 Twin Triangle Dragons for these guys ASAP.

Any idea how I can upload a YGOpro video?

You could always share it as a yrp file instead of just a video.

BTW, I have a Discord. Probably the best way to share such files.

It's a 2 card combo consistently, you can introduce engines in your deck to make it a one card combo however.

Armageddon and one card that can special summon from hand. I will use White Dragon Wyverburstar in this example

Armageddon Knight send Destrudo 

Summon Destrudo, summon needlefiber using destrudo and armageddon

Summon Galaxy Serpent, summon Elpy the Guardragon

Banish Armageddon, summon Wyverburstar, link both Needlefiber & Wyverburstar into three Burst Blast Dragon so that Elpy and Blast point to the same zone. Add Collapserpent from deck

Summon eclipse wyvern from deck, link Three burst and wyvern to summon Agrapain the Guardragon so that both it an Elpy point to same zone. Banish REDMD with Wyvern

Summon Galaxy Eyes Cipher Dragon overlay Full Armor on that, Overlay Dark Matter on that

Send wyvern #2, Tempest, and World Chalice Guardragon with that. Banish LaDD

Banish the two wyvern to summon Tempest, add REDMD and LaDD to hand.

Banish Dark Matter for REDMD summon, revive full armor, and then overlay Dark Matter on it again in the zone that the two guardragon point to.

Send Wyvern #3, Prominesis the Guardragon, and Lightning Dragon Ruler of Drafts if you haven't used it yet. Banish Chaos Emperor Dragon Armageddon Dragon (or Levionia the Chaos Dragon or Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End). 

Banish wyvern #3 for Collapserpent, add back the card you just banished with it's effect.

Link both Guardragon xyz's into Hieratic seal of the Celestial Spheres

Link Collapserpent and Tempest into Knightmare Goblin, discard. Should be able to organize chains in a way you can discard your search. Or better yet if you got CED-Armageddon you can just use it before to get back a banished Eclipse Wyvern and use that. 

Goblin effect, tribute REDMD & Dark Matter

You'll have a bounce + up to 4 negates, you can tribute the LaDD for cost if you're worried you might get run over. Seal will summon Light Pulsar which can then bring back REDMD

Yes, you can shorten this into a one card combo using Mathman and Dandy

Archived