[SAST] Cyberse Widkid

DpRMx0wUUAEEBMr.jpg

Dark Cyberse / Link / Effect
Link-2 800 / B BR
2 Cyberse monsters
You can only use this card name's (3) effect once per turn.
(1) This Link Summoned card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.
(2) Cyberse monsters this card points to cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(3) If a monster is Special Summoned to your zone this card points to while this card is face-up: You can banish 1 Cyberse monster from your GY; add 1 Cyberse Tuner monster from your Deck to your hand.

why does he look like winds's little brother?

on the effect, i like the protection effects a lot. I don't play pure cyberse, but i'm fairly sure there was a lock they they could make already the would greatly appreciate this guy. what tuners can this even get?

why does he look like winds's little brother?

on the effect, i like the protection effects a lot. I don't play pure cyberse, but i'm fairly sure there was a lock they they could make already the would greatly appreciate this guy. what tuners can this even get?

Right now, they have Cyberse Synchron (which I'll assume Winter or someone will be posting later once translations come up).

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/1/4/14464511.jpg

(Pic's huge, but yeah, this is it for the time being)

But besides the fact, gotta see what other Cyberse Tuners that come out in this set before making a final judgment. So far, it seems fine (even if c/p off of the other two for Rituals and Fusion, respectively).

So the on summon search effect replaces the Special Summon effect and the Special Summon effect gets removed ... if the tuner could at the very least summon itself, however it is also the fault of this card, this card is for no reason the only one of its kind that has no way to Special Summon a monster that is required on the field to conduct the Special Summon ...

The protection is nice, yet otherwise the card is horrible for its intended use, the only way to make up for that would be a new Cyberse tuner, which can actually Special Summon itself.

Archived