[SAST] Orphegel Troymare/Orcustrated Knightmare

DpRLsmBVAAAbM4K.jpg

Orphegel Troymare/Orcustrated Knightmare

DARK Machine/Effect

LV7 100/2000

You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn.

(1): Cannot be destroyed by battle with a Link Monster.

(2): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; send 1 DARK Machine monster from your Deck to your GY, except "Orcustrated Knightmare". For the rest of this turn, that target gains ATK equal to the sent monster's Level x 100, also you cannot Special Summon monsters, except DARK monsters.

THERE'S THE LINK BETWEEN THE TWO.

This is actually really good; protects monsters from the OTK, continues to set up your GY, and acts as a decent wall in its own right. Wouldn't run this at any more than 2, maybe just 1, but I'm just made it's not a Level 8 for Trade-In ;-;

THERE'S THE LINK BETWEEN THE TWO.

This is actually really good; protects monsters from the OTK, continues to set up your GY, and acts as a decent wall in its own right. Wouldn't run this at any more than 2, maybe just 1, but I'm just made it's not a Level 8 for Trade-In ;-;

100 ATK does make it a Machine Duplication target tho :) 

And that can lead to some rather busted Rank 7s (coughCybeastDiablosiscoughGalaxyTomahawkcough) 

also WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO GALATEA THO HASN'T LEE MADE HER SUFFER ENOUGH

and finally, Babel makes that last effect a QUICKIE while laddering into the other Orchustra monsters for style points and feeding the Orchustra Links even more. Its basically to them what Squamata was to Shadolls.

Speaking of which, considering the two contrasting styles in this chimeric creation, anyone else getting ideas that this may be a prelude to the other Duel Terminal stories and we're seeing how Trishula (through Imduk) and Shaddoll Construct (through Ib/Galatea) are being bred? We've certain got enough world threatening stuff running around now, just saying.

Anyways, 8.0/10, ratios are up to you, but you can't go that wrong between picking this or World Scepter for Orcustra.

P.S. ALSO HOW DID I FORGET YOU CAN SUMMON THIS WITH KNIGHTMARE MERMAID IT HAS TWO TARGETS NOW I AM SCREAM

Archived