Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SAST] Orphegel Troymare/Orcustrated Knightmare

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Night's Watch

• 14,443 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:47 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate
DpRLsmBVAAAbM4K.jpg

Orphegel Troymare/Orcustrated Knightmare
DARK Machine/Effect
LV7 100/2000
You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn.
(1): Cannot be destroyed by battle with a Link Monster.
(2): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; send 1 DARK Machine monster from your Deck to your GY, except "Orcustrated Knightmare". For the rest of this turn, that target gains ATK equal to the sent monster's Level x 100, also you cannot Special Summon monsters, except DARK monsters.

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,715 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

THERE'S THE LINK BETWEEN THE TWO.

This is actually really good; protects monsters from the OTK, continues to set up your GY, and acts as a decent wall in its own right. Wouldn't run this at any more than 2, maybe just 1, but I'm just made it's not a Level 8 for Trade-In ;-;

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,416 posts
    Last Visit Dec 15 2018 02:27 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

THERE'S THE LINK BETWEEN THE TWO.

This is actually really good; protects monsters from the OTK, continues to set up your GY, and acts as a decent wall in its own right. Wouldn't run this at any more than 2, maybe just 1, but I'm just made it's not a Level 8 for Trade-In ;-;

100 ATK does make it a Machine Duplication target tho :) 

And that can lead to some rather busted Rank 7s (coughCybeastDiablosiscoughGalaxyTomahawkcough) 

also WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO GALATEA THO HASN'T LEE MADE HER SUFFER ENOUGH

and finally, Babel makes that last effect a QUICKIE while laddering into the other Orchustra monsters for style points and feeding the Orchustra Links even more. Its basically to them what Squamata was to Shadolls.

Speaking of which, considering the two contrasting styles in this chimeric creation, anyone else getting ideas that this may be a prelude to the other Duel Terminal stories and we're seeing how Trishula (through Imduk) and Shaddoll Construct (through Ib/Galatea) are being bred? We've certain got enough world threatening stuff running around now, just saying.

Anyways, 8.0/10, ratios are up to you, but you can't go that wrong between picking this or World Scepter for Orcustra.

P.S. ALSO HOW DID I FORGET YOU CAN SUMMON THIS WITH KNIGHTMARE MERMAID IT HAS TWO TARGETS NOW I AM SCREAM

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

(Mizzet)

(Mizzet)

Firemind

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,349 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
This card art makes me very uncomfortable

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,588 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Making some conglomerate World Legacy deck almost seems possible with this card.  This has a lot going for it, but that Orphegel DARK restriction hurts so much..

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Jevil

Jevil

I cAn Do AnYtHiNg~!

• Moderators

• 47,747 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie
So Galatea is Lee... that makes sense.

I like that this card ties Scepter into Orphegel a bit better, without needing SummonSorc.

You are an insane person and very creative.

MarsBlack.gif

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 236 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Here's the full art:

See

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users