[SAST] Deviritual - Chalislime

DpRKO8zUUAABGff.jpg

Deviritual - Chalislime/Impcantation Chalislime

DARK Aqua/Ritual/Effect

LV7 2500/1800

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Impcantation Celebrated Birth". You can only use either this card name's (1) or (2) effect each turn, and only once that turn.

(1): You can reveal this card in your hand; discard 1 card, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Impcantation" monster from your Deck. During the End Phase of this turn, lose 2500 LP if you did not Ritual Summon after activating this effect.

(2): You can send 1 "Impcantation" card from your hand or face-up from your side of the field to the GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it.

And with this revealed, Celebrated Birth becomes a viable Pre-Prep target.  The first effect's downside should be avoidable since you're likely to be Ritual Summoning more than once per turn, anyway, plus this'll trigger the effect of whatever Impcantation you Special Summon.

Now Impcantations just need their own searcher, imo.

So... much... consistency...

I feel at this point every opening hand for this archetype should be playable.

...kinda makes me want to try building a Amorphactor Pain/Terminal World Deck.  Turn 1: Open Terminal World, Impcantation shenanigans, watch my opponent skip 3 turns.

So... much... consistency...

I feel at this point every opening hand for this archetype should be playable. [...]

Nah, 6 non-ritual devirituals/impcantations is still an example for an unplayable hand, though you are right about the amazing consistency, especially given that we are talking about  rituals (who would have expected that before devirituals (apart from nekroz)).

An amazing support card, I was kind of expecting something like that, after all it was rather appart that the 4 non-ritual main deck monsters kind of fullfill all noteworthy applications they aim towards.

They only had own Ritual Monsters and Ritual Spells left to add without changing the general theme.

Chalislime is actually practically unsummonable after using its hand effect, so it might as well discard itself (especially given that one deviritual might add it back as level 7 ritual fodder).

The effect leaves it as a vanilla level 7 in one's hand and trades 1 card for a deviritual tutoring that triggers its plusing effect.

Sounds like solid and interesting support, now if only we would have more interesting ritual monsters to use with them as the main focus (with their own Ritual Spell).

(Interesting Ritual Monsters include the Shinobaron(ess), Demise and Ruin, the Blue-Eyes Chaos Rituals, Nekroz (especially Trishula and Valkyrus), Gustkraken and Zielgigas (for further extension), sadly there is no real fortress Ritual Monster (I guess the upgraded Demise with Djinn Demolisher of Rituals is the closest we get)).

Archived