Photo

Sceptyr's Support: Malicevorous Placemat (9/9)

- - - - - Malice utensil fiend dark xyz dark mist BDScustoms malicevorous number

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:47 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Dark Mist, yeah. You all saw him, how much he reminded of Dark Link, and how little screen time he got for all he introduced to ZeXal. 

So let's fix that with a new line of cutlery. And possibly a couple new Xyzes or something.

Malicevorous New Monsters

Malicevorous Spells/Traps

Malicevourous Xyz/AND A NEW NUMBER!

The set is completo folks, reveiw it at will.

THERE IS MORE TO COME, FOLKS.

BD'S, signing off.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr, 24 October 2018 - 08:14 PM.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:06 PM

Seems like a fitting wave of support for Malicevorous.

Malicevorous Tensile Slicer sounds nice at getting out a Dark Mist that attacks 3 times to actually do something, I am not sure about it not having an Once per turn restriction, yet I cannot see a way to use it more than twice in one turn without a lot of effort anyways, so it might be fine.

Malicevorous Tensile Prongs allows to extend plays and trigger the above, as well as adding targeting proof, though I am not sure if it should be able to add that to Links, it being used for Borrelsword Dragon sounds a bit too protected for what Borrelsword Dragon does, apart from that this card sounds nice.

Malicevorous Tensile Ladle can be discarded to search Fork + Knife, Fork + Spoon, another copy of itself + Slicer, Red Resonator + Fork or another copy of itself + Umbral Horror Ghost.

That sounds very goodand it adding 1200 more damage to the Slicer into Dark Mist play, as well as advantage regeneration AFTER already entering the battle phase, sounds like good design.

Malicious Tableset tutoring out one of them from the Deck sounds useful and it preventing targeting also sounds useful.

Malicious Platehail sounds slow and unnecessary, especially as an unsearchable card, I would prefer it to the a Rank-Up card, especially given that all of their primary Xyzs have a Chaos Xyz Form, though that is just me.

As things stand I do not see its point, appart from summoning azathoth in another deck.

With these the archtype would actually be playable and propably (at the very least) be ok on a rogue level.

With these their new problem would be the Rank-Up-Magic syndrom Raidraptors have of wanting at least 1 and not being able to search them leads into a lot of unnecessary bricking.

All in all well designed support.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Alright, updated this with Malicevorous Saucer/Mastermold, made Platehail a slightly-easier-to-use Quick-Play Spell, and decided to give you a Special Xyz for your patience! 

Also

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

UPDATED, with Rank-Up Dark Tempest.

Posted Image

And remember kids...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users