moneysymbolwithfingers

It's my first time making custom cards. Can you tell? lol

Name: D.D. Warrior Lady - Envoy of the Different Dimension

Effect Monster

Attribute: Light 

Level: 8

Type: Warrior

Card Text: 

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per duel, you can pay 5000 LP; banish all cards on the field. During the end phase of the turn this effect is resolved, you can Special Summon this card. If this card is removed from the field, you can target 1 banished LIGHT monster and 1 banished DARK monster; return them to the GY. 

ATK: 3000

DEF: 2500

Name: Horus - Envoy of the Black Flame

Attribute: Dark

Type: Dragon

Card Text: 

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Your opponent cannot set or activate spell cards, or activate the effects of spell cards already face-up on the field, while this card is face-up on the field. If this card is removed from the field, you can target 1 banished LIGHT monster and 1 banished DARK monster; return them to the GY. 

Name: Gren Maju Da Eiza - Envoy of Forbidden Realms

Type: Fiend

Card Text: 

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can banish the top two cards of your deck. This card's ATK and DEF are each equal to the number of your removed from play cards x 500. If this card is removed from the field, you can target 1 banished LIGHT monster and 1 banished DARK monster; return them to the GY. 

ATK: ?

DEF: ?

Name: Dark Magician - Envoy of Hope

Type: Spellcaster

Card Text: 

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per duel, you can banish 1 Spell card from the GY; add one Spell card from your deck to your hand. When this card is removed from the field, you can target 1 banished LIGHT monster and 1 banished DARK monster; return them to the GY. 

Small EDIT for Warrior Lady would be to this: "... you can Special Summon this banished card." Just specific that's all.

The DM could be another retrain of "Black Chaos"? "Dark Magician - Envoy of Chaos" 2800/ATK 2600/DEF. PURELY for references sake. Otherwise it being a searcher once per duel I think is very fair. Not really searchable, needs to be SS'd. Maybe for arguments sake could only search maybe a Quick-play Spell, just to limit it a little bit.(Keeps "Chaos Sceptre Blast" as an option).

I like they all have a theme, but all bar Gren Maju having 3000/ATK 2500/DEF seems a bit much for Warrior Lady, though to be fair she isn't on the board the turn she uses her effect (unless SS'd by another source). I'm guessing it's to match Chaos Emperor and BLS?

As a whole your theme makes a lot of sense. It's not an archetype because they don't reference each other, it seems fair to me. Two thumbs up!

Oh, good catch on Warrior Lady. 

I really couldn't come up with a good "Envoy of..." name for Dark Magician, and the idea to make it search Quick-plays only is also interesting. I like making slightly busted cards though, too, and having a boss monster that just searches any spell card is kind of fun. 

And yeaah, I couldn't decide whether to keep the same ATK/DEF to the cards I was referencing, or to just keep them at 3000/2500 to match up to the other "Envoy" monsters. I think I just really like boss monsters, tbh, and slamming down a 3000 ATK monster onto the field is always fun. I don't really have much reasoning beyond that, tbh

And thanks! I'm slowly making more Chaos-styled cards (and just more cards in general), so you may see some popping up here soon enough

Oh, good catch on Warrior Lady.

I really couldn't come up with a good "Envoy of..." name for Dark Magician, and the idea to make it search Quick-plays only is also interesting. I like making slightly busted cards though, too, and having a boss monster that just searches any spell card is kind of fun.

And yeaah, I couldn't decide whether to keep the same ATK/DEF to the cards I was referencing, or to just keep them at 3000/2500 to match up to the other "Envoy" monsters. I think I just really like boss monsters, tbh, and slamming down a 3000 ATK monster onto the field is always fun. I don't really have much reasoning beyond that, tbh

And thanks! I'm slowly making more Chaos-styled cards (and just more cards in general), so you may see some popping up here soon enough

That's fair. All my points aside they stand out as a cool looking series :) I do my traditional Chaos. I still see Chaos Dragons making a return sometime, as an example.

I'll keep an eye out for your future contributions!

Archived