Dimensional-Eyes Fractured Warp Dragon and Dimensional-Eyes Reality Dragon

TheLegalNinja

Ok, this is the upgraded form and another form of my previous dragon, I am planning of making an archetype around the Dimensional and Warp names but for now it’s just retrains of my dragon

Dimensional-Eyes Fractured Warp Dragon

Attribute: Dark

Type:Dragon/Effect/XYZ

ATK:3000/DEF:2500

2 Level 7 Dragon-Type Monsters

When this card is XYZ Summoned: You can target 1 card in your graveyard, either add it to your hand or attach it to this card as XYZ material, Once Per Turn; you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: for the rest of this turn when this card battles an Extra Deck Monster, Target monsters in the opponent’s graveyard up to the amount of Attacks did during the battle phase, Attach them to this card as XYZ material.

Dimensional-Eyes Reality Dragon

Attribute: Dark

Atk:3500/Def:0

3 Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Monsters

Must be XYZ Summoned by a Rank-Up Magic Card and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.When this card is XYZ Summoned: It is unaffected by other card’s effects until the end phase, If this XYZ Summoned card has “Dimensional-Eyes Fractured Warp Dragon” as XYZ material it gains this effect:

• Detach 1 XYZ material from this card, When an opponent’s Special Summons a monster: You can special summon it to your side of the field, Immediately after this effect resolves, Special Summon 1 monster using the opponent’s monster as material, You can only use the effect of “Dimensional-Eyes Reality Dragon”

(Even though the bump period for Casual is 6 hours, your stuff is still going to be at the top of the page so not much need for it.)

But anyway...

I have some degree of concern regarding the detach effect, being comparable to a better Number 11 without restrictions and well, being more punishing than required if the opponent bothers to get rid of it. As for the on-summon effect that triggers if you use OG Warp Dragon, I think you should switch the conditions on both (just detach to banish a SS'd monster and the other effect requiring that you use OG Warp to summon it]. Or you can take the CXyz route and require the original form be material to use the [full] effect.

===

With Reality Dragon, uh, please note that Xyz and Links will not be able to get Levels because by definition, they cannot [and this is not the anime].

Also going to need clarification on the last effect, as right now, I am interpreting it as an effect that essentially eats up any monster your opponent tries to summon through the game while it exists on the field. (I really do not want to reference that Fire Pit card, considering where it was posted and the time this happened, however even for Casual, an effect like that is terrible design.) 

If you really intended on the last one to be similar, then you really should change it to something else because you WILL get chewed out for this by other members (and especially if you feel brave enough to venture into Advanced). If not (and this depends on how you intended for it to be), then we'll see what recommendations can be made.

• 1 month later...

The fact your newly updated Rank 7 can recover any card in your GY is far too abusable imo.

The Rabk 8 text is written as a Spell speed 3, which isnt possible without t being a Coubter Trap. It shluld be wored as:

"When a monster is Special Summoned to your opponents field: You can...; switch control of it to your field."

I'd like some sort of flavour text to help understand the creative side to these cards though.

Archived