Dimensional-Eyes Sonic Boom Dragon

TheLegalNinja

Ok, seeing comments on my first monster I’ve decided to make an archetype around the Dimensional and Warp names and these Is one of the boss monsters

The job of these two archetypes is this: the below level 5 monsters are all about manipulating their owns stats. While the higher levels main deck monsters are about taking advantage of the stat changes and the extra decks punishing the enemy for by manipulating stats and summons

Dimensional-Eyes Sonic Boom Dragon

Attribute: Light

Level:9

ATK:3000/DEF:1500

Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

When this card is synchro summoned, destroy all special summoned monsters your opponent controls, This card gains ATK for each monster destroyed x 300, Once Per Turn: When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle, The zone it was on cannot be used until your next turn

You're missing the ATK/DEF; make sure you add these.

Anyway, OCG and then review (though I should probably tell you to just leave all of these cards in one thread instead of posting them in multiple areas)

1 Tuner + 2+ non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Destroy all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls, also if this card was Synchro Summoned using a “Dimensional” or “Warp” monster, banish 1 monster your opponent controls that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck. Once per turn, if an opponent’s Special Summoned monster activate its effect: Negate that effect, and if you do, this card gains ATK to that monster's ATK.

===

OK, given that last card you made (and hopefully you did read the comments I gave you and not just that other user's), you going into this is not going to be easy. Obvious reason being that this is a 3-mat monster and to make this with Warp Dragon, you need to reduce its Level, then figure out a way to get a Tuner and non-Tuner whose Levels equal the deficit (at most 8 because you cannot have Level 0 monsters).

The effects on its own are generally alright, least blowing up SS'd monsters as you will see them quite often nowadays. However, I do need to note that the second part conflicts with the former as you're already destroying SS'd monsters and by then, you likely won't have anything else to banish. Unless of course, you mean that any monster that began the Duel in the Extra Deck (barring Main Deck Pendulums), but even then, conflict of interest.

I would say to make the negation optional so opponent cannot bait you out for it, however because you don't have its original stats printed and considering the stat increase, this card could very well get busted stat-wise. I could also recommend having the boost expire instead of being permanent, but whatever recommendation that's given is contingent on you adding its stats to begin with.

Archived