[SJUMP] Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

m1xhxd5u6ds11.png?resize=169%2C300&ssl=1

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the turn you activate this card’s effect, you cannot activate other effects. (1) Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; send all cards on the field and in both players’ hands to the Graveyard, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each of your opponent’s cards sent by this effect.

...of all the things that could have been a jump promo, the card that many of us already have (not the errata one, but the point stands), is what they chose? I'm glad it's coming out, but why are they doing this to us, there's so many actual jump promos that we haven't gotten that would have been better off in this spot, while this could have been in the white dragon abyss box a month ago.

meh. better late than never.

I certainly didn't see this coming, but hey, I can't complain. Though I'd rather if it was in a Special Edition or something rather than being a JUMP promo. I mean there were many opportunities in the past year that they could've reprinted this card like Legenday Collection Kaiba for instance. I will say this, whilst I do understand why some people are annoyed by this, on the other hand, I can see more people getting mad if said errata is region-locked and will remain on the list until all territories get the errata, though I'd hope that won't be the case.

I will say this, whilst I do understand why some people are annoyed by this, on the other hand, I can see more people getting mad if said errata is region-locked and will remain on the list until all territories get the errata, though I'd hope that won't be the case.

jump promos are usually region locked right? So it's pretty much a guarantee that this card is gonna stay hard to get (especially in europe though), whereas it could easily have fit into multiple sets prior.

Jump promos are usually region locked right? So it's pretty much a guarantee that this card is gonna stay hard to get (especially in Europe though), whereas it could easily have fit into multiple sets prior.

I know JUMP promos are region-locked. What I mean is, if they made the errata region-locked, it wouldn't make sense for Konami to unban the card until the errata exists in all territories, because if that happened it'd prevent European players from using the card until the next reprint (it'd essentially still be @0 there).

I know JUMP promos are region-locked. What I mean is, if they made the errata region-locked, it wouldn't make sense for Konami to unban the card until the errata exists in all territories, because if that happened it'd prevent European players from using the card until the next reprint (it'd essentially still be @0 there).

which is what makes this so strange. this isn't a brand new card that nobody has yet, it's an onld card that got an (unwanted) update and would best be mass released so that people can actually use the card at the same time, that konami did not do that, and instead opted to region lock the errata, baffles me.

Which is what makes this so strange. this isn't a brand new card that nobody has yet, it's an old card that got an (unwanted) update and would best be mass released so that people can actually use the card at the same time, that Konami did not do that, and instead opted to region lock the errata, baffles me.

Yeah it is weird that VIZ/Shueisha decided to make a potential headache for Konami as it would've made more sense for the card to be mass-released than as a promo.

Archived