Come one! Come all!

Trixie Lulamoon

What do we have here? A soul that is in tune with the arcane arts? The Great Mysterio is quite impressed, nay, shocked! I believe now I have truly found a monster that can further my plans of bringing the old arts back to this world. I will say this, Lulamoon: we'll be in touch.

tumblr_nnbcz6EvuY1tdkro1o1_r1_400.gif

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas!

Welcome to YCM, Trixie.

Please try to behave yourself and not annoy some of the other members like a few of your friends did in the past (itʻs a long story). But other than that, hope we can be on good terms during your stay here.

(P.S. I have no negative feelings towards the franchise as a whole, so donʻt take it as such)

What do we have here? A soul that is in tune with the arcane arts? The Great Mysterio is quite impressed, nay, shocked! I believe now I have truly found a monster that can further my plans of bringing the old arts back to this world. I will say this, Lulamoon: we'll be in touch.

tumblr_nnbcz6EvuY1tdkro1o1_r1_400.gif

Tibi gratias agimus quod nihil fumas!

The Great and Powerful Trixie is uncertain on how to feel about this.

...never mind, THIS is the weirdest seahorse I've seen. kod62z0.png?1

Seahorse? The Great and Powerful Trixie will have you know she is only the most powerful unicorn in all of Equestria.

1Y4GdQ2.jpg Now why would anyone teach a horse how to talk and do magic?

i6AgMov.jpg Because it's a stable act.

WjgT3Rx.gif

Welcome to YCM, Trixie.

Please try to behave yourself and not annoy some of the other members like a few of your friends did in the past (itʻs a long story). But other than that, hope we can be on good terms during your stay here.

(P.S. I have no negative feelings towards the franchise as a whole, so donʻt take it as such)

The Great and Powerful Trixie thanks you.

Magical horses? Fascinating! Welcome to the show, darling.

Of course, what kind of show would it be without me in it?

Archived