Ask Ask Revolution

Neon Katt

Anyway, here's a question for ya, Neon: if you and Flint didn't face off against Yang and Weiss, do you think Team FNKI could've won and advanced?

Well, like, duh? I could've run circles around the rest of them and nobody tops Flynt's jams...We just had a little slip up is all, I was distracted!

Ah sorry, I believe there was a misunderstanding. I would never have any interest in dating you. Rather, I am curious if you are eligible to come aboard my prestigious cruise line.

I'd be able to if your cruise wasn't so lame! What kind of fun can a bunch of old dudes have together anyway?

Do you know somewhere safe that I can spend the night? Otherwise I'll have to camp in a tree or a cave. Normally that wouldn't be a problem for me, but this region is quite busy.

Uhh do I look like a hotel? Don't you have any, like, friends you could crash with or something?

How rude! I have you know Ii work out daily to keep my girlish figure without having to starve myself.

You should try skipping desert. For, like....ever

I've noticed quite both the magical and frankly whimsical rainbow path you leave when moving. Pray tell, do you have connections to the old arts of magic and sorcery?

Magic doesn't exist. Semblance, evil monsters that vanish when killed, sure, but magic? That's craaaazy talk....so, hey, is that a disco ball or...

Magic doesn't exist. Semblance, evil monsters that vanish when killed, sure, but magic? That's craaaazy talk....so, hey, is that a disco ball or...

I see, quite unfortunate. Nevertheless, the question you have for me would be better asked within my own inquiry thread. I suppose you'll have to wait for that answer until then, my dear.

Archived