Q & A with the Draconus #9!

Draconus297

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, there were two different challenges for November and December, but I lost my list so I didn't remember which was which.

As for the Deck Challenges themselves, burn is almost always un-fun to play against, but given that there are so many AGM cards with weak, nigh-pointless burn effects, I figured that Deck construction with burn as a theme could be done without everyone submitting some kind of FTK Deck designed with the AGM banlist in mind (which is probably difficult anyway, given how the approval process works).

As for single-card support, that was literally only done so that people would potentially make not only Blue-Eyes and Dark Magician Decks, which function entirely around the concept of "this support is for one card and one card only", but also AGM Decks like BlasterCube and Dragonna-bugeisha, which need one specific, named monster in them just to function. For this challenge, I've also waived the usual "you forgot something really important" clause, to make the challenge more centered around fun design than pure competitive power, or literally every submission for it would be B-E or D-B.

Archived