[Written] Heraldic Beast/Heraldry Support!

Dova

Heraldic Beast Visconti Biscione
EARTH | ✪✪✪✪ | Reptile/Effect | 1700/1000

If you control a Psychic Xyz Monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If another "Heraldic Beast" monster is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Heraldry" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Heraldic Beast Visconti Naga" once per turn.

Heraldic Beast Kobold
EARTH | ✪✪✪✪ | Fiend/Effect | 200/1500

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Heraldic Beast Kobold" from your Deck. If this card is used as Xyz Material for a Psychic Xyz monster, that monster gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can banish 1 card from your hand; add 1 "Heraldic Beast" monster or "Heraldry" Spell/Trap Card from your GY to your hand.

Heraldic Beast Zettling Bee
WIND | ✪✪✪✪ | Insect/Effect | 900/500

Once while this card is face-up on the field: You can target 1 other face-up “Heraldic Beast” monster you control; return it to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Heraldic Beast” monster from your hand with a different Type to the returned monster. You can banish this card and 1 Xyz Monster from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Heraldic Beast" monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Heraldic Beast Zettling Bee" once per turn.

Heraldic Beast Gryfin
FIRE | ✪✪✪✪✪ | Winged Beast/Effect | 1900/2400

(Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card, then send 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck to the GY; until the end of this turn, the names of all face-up monsters your opponent controls become that monster's name, also they are treated as Xyz Monsters. You can only use this effect of "Heraldic Beast Gryfin" once per turn.

Heraldic Beast Kazan Zilant
FIRE | ✪✪✪✪✪✪ | Dragon/Effect | 3000/0

This card’s original ATK becomes 2000 if you do not control 3 or more monsters with different Types. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle while you control a Psychic Xyz Monster: You can add 1 “Rank-Up-Magic” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

Heraldry Expansion
Normal Trap

Target 1 Psychic Xyz Monster you control; move it to another Monster Zone, also Special Summon 1 "Heraldic Beast" monster from your hand. If a “Heraldry” Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated while this card is in your GY, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 of your banished “Heraldic Beast” monsters; add it to your hand.

Shield of the Heraldic Beasts
LIGHT | Link 2 | Rock/Effect | 2000

⬋-⬊
2 monsters with different Types
While this card points to a “Heraldic Beast” monster, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while they are the only monster of their Type you control. While this card points to a Psychic Xyz Monster, the Levels of all monsters you control becomes 4. Once per turn: You can target 3 or your banished monsters; shuffle them into your Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.

DISCLAIMER: Kobold is NOT mine; it was taken from the YCM wiki, but thought I'd post it here with the set as well. Zettling Bee and Kazan Zilant are entirely mine save for the names, because looking up Heraldry stuff is haaaaaaaard, and their counterparts can also be found said unofficial YCM wiki. Expansion is a modification of a card made by @@Krashkube in the Legacy Support game as well, so thanks for giving me permission to use that!

[spoiler=Design Notes]Thought I'd play around the with the Typing thing, considering the variety in-archetype. Shield was the first card to come from that, as I thought that the variety on a heraldry crest should give you a benefit...for whatever reason. The reason I have Level 5s is to combo with that one Heraldic Beast that changes all Level 5 or higher monsters to 4 while adding a bit more variety, but I don't know if that's worth it, so I also can't decide whether to change Shield's while-pointing-to-xyz effect to more protection or leaving it to help splashing as wel.

Gryfin and Kazan are the key cards I had in mind when making this set; a RUM searcher on battle destruction that is reasonable to pull off in archetype but not impossible outside of it, and a means of enabling the Xyz Monsters' exclusive effects working on identical names and only on Xyz Monsters. As an aside, if you use Patriarch's effect on a monster after Gryfin has changed multiple monsters to that name, Patriarch's effect only applies on the name of the monster Gryfin changed them too. Hooray for obscure rulings!

CnC would be appreciated! ^^

Archived