Democrats already crying out for the purge?

Phelphor, of the Deep

dunno what republicans are complaining about, they got all the guns.

Cucked and bluepilled.

Democrats want anarchy, breakdown of family values, people to commit crimes and etc. Democrats already crying out to pass the purge law which will make the purge legal. Are you ready for the first real purge?

Based and redpilled.

youre right

republicans spend their time destroying their own property

ba8a9vmv9zik39uidqeu.jpg

phil-braun-nike-shoes-on-fire-protest.jp

youre right

republicans spend their time destroying their own property

ba8a9vmv9zik39uidqeu.jpg

phil-braun-nike-shoes-on-fire-protest.jp

Republicans do a LOT of stupid things, like giving tax cuts to people who make more than 240K

Despite the fact those people are some of the most democratic people out there atm.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/07/27/upshot/white-voters-precinct-analysis.html

But they haven't started killing democrats 

Meh, as much as I hate the left, I don't think I have it in me to kill another person. It can be one of those things your side does and my side wont :)

I love how you're making like 20 posts here to avoid the point I made in the debate thread. I'm not bringing a debate in misc homie. Keep it in that thread.

I love how you're making like 20 posts here to avoid the point I made in the debate thread. I'm not bringing a debate in misc homie. Keep it in that thread.

You just insinuated that republicans were gonna start killing dems, and luckily for you, we're a little more civilized than you side so just assuring you that won't happen homie :)

You just insinuated that republicans were gonna start killing dems, and luckily for you, we're a little more civilized than you side so just assuring you that won't happen homie :)

how did i insinuate that. i just said you had more guns so you're able to defend yourself in a purge-like scenario so i don't understand why they'd be the ones complaining about it when this is the situation they've clearly prepared themselves for by being so into the firearms stuff, hostile people breaking into your house and such. 

not everything i say is a insinuation or a insult, i'm not partisan. don't be so easily triggered, that's my job.

how did i insinuate that. i just said you had more guns so you're able to defend yourself in a purge-like scenario so i don't understand why they'd be the ones complaining about it when this is the situation they've clearly prepared themselves for by being so into the firearms stuff, hostile people breaking into your house and such. 

not everything i say is a insinuation or a insult, i'm not partisan. don't be so easily triggered, that's my job.

can you be triggered for me? i'll pay you

Archived