Political Violence

Ryusei the Morning Star

Nah people don't take Winter seriously because hes the type of person to say be abandoned the argument because nobody took his copypasta from twitter seriously and then when I actually went through it he goes ghost until some post he can low effortedly quip on comes up.

It's not in his programming to do anything besides parrot things on social media or reuse buzzwords to "trigger" people. Anything else is completely beyond him.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question. What happened to "we're not going to agree might as well stop"?

True eough. gonna stop here then. the argument could go on for years and neither side would benefit by any means.

Last point though, Craft, please name one time i endorsed violence on any side. or even winter for that matter. I've condemned it on all sides, and openly agreed that any side advocating violence is wrong. If anything, i'm one of the main people advocating peace. In this topic, only one side has people that endorse violence over discussion. and that side is not mine. You wanna call out violence and violence endorsers? How about targeting the people who claim it's acceptable?

I'm gonna make a really bold statement here.

With all the right-wing violencers doing their violence in the name of MAGA and then blaming the left-wing violencers (who are extremely outnumbered), and with Winter and Vla1ne backing them up, I'm going to say that "Make America Great Again" is becoming the new "Do What Thou Wilt" - both a phrase used by despicable people to claim the moral high ground while also using it to justify the most deplorable things (violent immorality in MAGAs case, belief system immorality in DWTW's case). I'm aware that Vlaine and Winter haven't cited MAGA much, but the people they're defending do.

I am also aware of the systems that have adopted DWTW and I am not comparing conservatism or rightism to it, just the MAGA movement, in terms of blind loyalty.

TLDR: Winter, Vlaine, cut the bullshit.

it's literally just a slogan

I know it makes you feel good to make such sweeping statements about entire groups of people like that, but it's literally just a slogan.

True eough. gonna stop here then. the argument could go on for years and neither side would benefit by any means.

Last point though, Craft, please name one time i endorsed violence on any side. or even winter for that matter. I've condemned it on all sides, and openly agreed that any side advocating violence is wrong. If anything, i'm one of the main people advocating peace. In this topic, only one side has people that endorse violence over discussion. and that side is not mine. You wanna call out violence and violence endorsers? How about targeting the people who claim it's acceptable?

vla1ne, if you say you'll stop here, it loses all meaning if you immediately keep following it up with demanding the argument to continue.

vla1ne, if you say you'll stop here, it loses all meaning if you immediately keep following it up with demanding the argument to continue.

he doesn't actually want to stop, he just wants to stop arguing with people that actually call him out for making sloppy arguments

notice how him and melkor immediately hop out the woodworks to nail this guy instead of actually responding to the people who are calling them out for their bs.

just another snake tactic tbh

he doesn't actually want to stop, he just wants to stop arguing with people that actually call him out for making sloppy arguments

notice how him and melkor immediately hop out the woodworks to nail this guy instead of actually responding to the people who are calling them out for their bs.

just another snake tactic tbh

Nah people don't take Winter seriously because hes the type of person to say be abandoned the argument because nobody took his copypasta from twitter seriously and then when I actually went through it he goes ghost until some post he can low effortedly quip on comes up.

It's not in his programming to do anything besides parrot things on social media or reuse buzzwords to "trigger" people. Anything else is completely beyond him.

I don't know why no other mod said anything but this is simply flaming and unacceptable.

Stuff like this is why people don't take you seriously. What in my post is debunked or a talking point? If I'm proven wrong, I'll accept that I'm wrong, but you have to do more than throw discrediting phrases ("debunked","talking points") at me.

it's literally just a slogan

I know it makes you feel good to make such sweeping statements about entire groups of people like that, but it's literally just a slogan.

What jesse said. 

That applied to proto and roxas as far as stopping, we are at odds at the absolute base of our worldviews, as such, our discussion is over because continuing is pointless and unlikely to advance anything remotely in either direction as far as discussion. craft is another party entirely.

Archived