Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Political Violence

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
284 replies to this topic

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

Melkor's assertions rely quite heavily on him being able to read minds here. He knows that James Fields wasn't a conservative, he knows the Ricin papers were mailed by a left-winger, he knows that the "berniebro" shooter was entirely representative of the democratic party even when the person he advocated was wasn't a straight democrat and was even ostracized for it, he knows that none of these neo-nazis are true conservatives!

He just KNOWS. He has a FEELING. 

Also, I love how you completely dropped the "Nazis are equivalent to Antifa" thing as well after I well, proved you wrong via murders. Without a word but can't admit defeat in a debate can you buddy?

EDIT: Additionally, because of your track record of saying factually wrong things when you don't have an article behind you (see: the black voters being low-propensity and thinking that congressional seats you can vote for are determined by what party you're signed up as in California) I'm just gonna ignore everything you say without a citation now. Because hey, you assume the worst from the Dems because of a handful of incidents showing their character as being liars, I'd like to apply that same moral system that you propositioned to you. So, don't make a post without proof.

No?

I do know that Kessler the guy who organized the Virginia march voted for Obama twice, and that the alt right platform has a number. James fields did vote in the GOP primary, I'm just noting the alt-right shares more in common with the left than the right

I know it's somewhat unlikely that the person who mailed ricin to Trump, Collins, and Mattis in the span of a week and blamed collins for Kavanaugh is unlikely to be a conservative given Trump's 90ish percent approval rating among conservatives. 

https://www.nytimes....ricin-utah.html

They did catch one guy however. He is a sample of his FB page:

screen-shot-2018-10-03-at-6-58-34-pm.jpg

A true republican that one.

Bernie's shooter shot the republicans yelling "this is for healthcare" after your side went around saying the Republicans were going to kill people with healthcare. Even if we ignore the fact that he worked for Bernie, your hands aren't clean.

Congrats, you have a sample size of two, with Antifa being arrested by mass for attempts at violence. If you know the first thing about stats you would'd wave your dick around based on a sample size that small. Your null hypothesis would not be rejected. 

Black voters tend to be lower propensity for a number of reason, they are not this year.

I fucking never said that, but it'll take a few more posts for that to diffuse into your brain

Citing her Kavanaugh vote does not automatically prove that they were left wing, nor does it rule out that they were right wing. You're going to need more actual evidence instead of guesswork.

Sure roxas, the it must have been that one conservative who was ranting about the 1% on his FB page who was also upset about kavanaugh. You got me

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

I am not afraid to keep on living

• The Chariot
  • 26,548 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago

Sure roxas, the it must have been that one conservative who was ranting about the 1% on his FB page who was also upset about kavanaugh. You got me

I know you're being sarcastic, but that is still just as likely to be the case as someone on the left. This thread is based entirely around speculation, when you don't even know who actually sent the letter.

Posted Image

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts

I know you're being sarcastic, but that is still just as likely to be the case as someone on the left. This thread is based entirely around speculation, when you don't even know who actually sent the letter.

This I actually agree with, the FBI picked the chap up, but innocent until proven guilty stands. I guess there's a chance they got the wrong guy (being 100% serious here)

GOP finally grew a pair and is willing to fight back 

bngoeJd.gif

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • 7,958 posts
    Last Visit 16 minutes ago
What did I say Melky? Sources! I require the proofs that Antifa are being arrested for mass assaults because I cant believe your information due to your perceived incompetence!

How does Kesslers alignment immediately determine James Fields stance on abortion? The only surefire thing we know is that he was at a rally explicitly targeted for right wingers and that he was a trump fan for sure. Pretty bold assertion to say his stance on policy besides a hatred of the left eh?

You're talking stats baby, cite 'em proper instead of giving me the standard right wing talking points. Once you give me the numbers for antifas violent arrests I can succinctly debunk it.
you aren't even an anime.

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • 7,958 posts

https://www.nytimes....ive-device.html

Nope. No violence. Nothing violent about mailing bombs to significant democratic party contributers that has been attacked by Republicans for funding everything from migrants to terrorist organizations by republicans.

Sounds like violence is equal opportunity. Now using @Melkor 's logic whoever delivered this is an engineered puppet of the Republicans.

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts

https://www.nytimes....ive-device.html

Nope. No violence. Nothing violent about mailing bombs to significant democratic party contributers that has been attacked by Republicans for funding everything from migrants to terrorist organizations by republicans.

Sounds like violence is equal opportunity. Now using @Melkor 's logic whoever delivered this is an engineered puppet of the Republicans.

Well he's guilty of that, there's a reason why he can't step foot out of this country. If the GOP was smart they'd just extradite him to Eastern Europe and let them deal with him

bngoeJd.gif

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • 7,958 posts

Okay? Does that mean that he should get bombs mailed to his house? 

Sheesh Melkor. You claim nonviolence and sensibility from your side when really it isn't true whatsoever. You need to get corrected and can't even cite sources on most of your claims and when you do generally it proves my points regarding them. How do you have such strong opinions about things when you're so easy to misinform and spread exaggerated or even false accusations?

I must have half a dozen instances now of you misinterpreting information or you just being wrong about things. 

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts

Okay? Does that mean that he should get bombs mailed to his house? 

Sheesh Melkor. You claim nonviolence and sensibility from your side when really it isn't true whatsoever. You need to get corrected and can't even cite sources on most of your claims and when you do generally it proves my points regarding them. How do you have such strong opinions about things when you're so easy to misinform and spread exaggerated or even false accusations?

I must have half a dozen instances now of you misinterpreting information or you just being wrong about things. 

No he shouldn't be mailed bombs, he should be legally extradited to some East European gulag where he can rot away the rest of his miserable life

Also I look forward to you proving this guy was a republican. Cuz the Ricin boy atleast has a facebook page track record of bashing republicans 

bngoeJd.gif

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • 7,958 posts

Well the dude for the Ricin charge was arrested and is going through alleged jurisdiction today yet you immediately made the broad claim that it was a democrat 4 days ago. And that's he's immediately guilty. So, I'd like to make the assumption that indeed, the man who mailed the bomb, if they catch him, is a republican. 

Also bashing republicans = democrat now?

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts

Well the dude for the Ricin charge was arrested and is going through alleged jurisdiction today yet you immediately made the broad claim that it was a democrat 4 days ago. And that's he's immediately guilty. So, I'd like to make the assumption that indeed, the man who mailed the bomb, if they catch him, is a republican. 

Also bashing republicans = democrat now?

Didn't I note that he should be deemed innocent until proven guilty cuz it's possible the FBI made a mistake

Yes, getting angry about Kavanaugh and then bashing the 1% and the GOP on facebook for a year is a good indication you're liberal 

bngoeJd.gif

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • 7,958 posts

You're still assuming they got the right guy in your quote though?

Like you're saying one thing, and then you're making statements of you doing another.

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

• The Chariot
  • 26,548 posts

https://twitter.com/...104776353075201

After the threat against Soros, CNN evacuates on-camera after receiving a suspected bomb threat. This is following their reports on how former Democratic president Bill Clinton and Barack Obama similarly received bomb threats.

Initial reports claim that the White House received similar threats, but it turns out that this specific detail was confirmed false: https://twitter.com/...106739601899521

Posted Image

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts

https://twitter.com/...104776353075201

After the threat against Soros, CNN evacuates on-camera after receiving a suspected bomb threat. This is following their reports on how former Democratic president Bill Clinton and Barack Obama similarly received bomb threats.

Initial reports claim that the White House received similar threats, but it turns out that this specific detail was confirmed false: https://twitter.com/...106739601899521

Hearing that they intercepted the WH package at Andrew's, it didn't make it to the WH according to CNN

A person familiar with the matter told Reuters that a suspicious package addressed to the White House was intercepted at an off-site facility

Did Reuters even read their own source?

bngoeJd.gif

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

• The Chariot
  • 26,548 posts

Seems it was the other way around. Rather than a package addressed to the White House being intercepted, there was no such package to begin with. The Secret Service did intercept two other packages, but neither of them were addressed to the White House.

Posted Image

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts

https://twitter.com/...113750544633861

USSS says at this time they don't have a third package. 

Seems it was the other way around. Rather than a package addressed to the White House being intercepted, there was no such package to begin with. The Secret Service did intercept two other packages, but neither of them were addressed to the White House.

Yeah, just confused why the reuters article says otherwise despite the tweet

bngoeJd.gif

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • 7,958 posts

So because there wasn't one for the current white house, that means that it can be determined that they are, indeed targeting former Democratic presidents while leaving the current Republican president untouched. 

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts

So because there wasn't one for the current white house, that means that it can be determined that they are, indeed targeting former Democratic presidents while leaving the current Republican president untouched. 

Yup, the ricin guy in fed custody sent it to Mattis, WH, and Collins

Mad bomber here send it to Dem presidents and soros it seems. Will be interesting to see his political ideology when he's caught

bngoeJd.gif

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

• The Chariot
  • 26,548 posts

https://twitter.com/...113750544633861

USSS says at this time they don't have a third package. 

Yeah, just confused why the reuters article says otherwise despite the tweet

Right, that's what I meant. Apologies, I phrased "two other" poorly, since I was trying to say that there wasn't a third package.

Reuters does seem to be amending their reports. Judging by the USSS, I think they were correct Reuters, so I don't think it's that Reuters was saying one thing in spite of that tweet; it's that the tweet was basically calling out Reuters.

I also brought up CNN because of their political leanings, and since you mentioned Soros before, it stands to reason that each of these targets were chosen because of their Democratic affiliation. However, for the sake of consistency, I do not wish to use that as reason to extrapolate that a Republican must be behind this.

Posted Image

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • 7,958 posts
I dig how you use the history of Ricin person threatening Republicans as proof that he's a Democrat but people mailing bombs to 3 major democratic figureheads doesn't make him a Republican immediately.

AKA: hating reds = instant blue but hating blues =/= instant red

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 14,409 posts

https://twitter.com/...115781783076865

Ah that explains it, they mixed up the Obama package

I dig how you use the history of Ricin person threatening Republicans as proof that he's a Democrat but people mailing bombs to 3 major democratic figureheads doesn't make him a Republican immediately.

AKA: hating reds = instant blue but hating blues =/= instant red

Well when the catch the guy, and he has a face book history full of hating on the blues, I'll call him a republican. Don't worry. Like are you intellectually dishonest or just stupid? There's currently more evidence for the first one. 

bngoeJd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users