12 members have voted

1. 1. pick 4

Just using my two votes here for Latios and Zeraora due to nomination and stuff. I cannot say usage yet for latter because I've yet to get the codes for it this week.

(But then again, Zeraora like its Alola brethren is probably getting its hopes and dreams cut short today)

====

I do like Mudsdale and Pheromosa, but yeah, haven't used them lately.

A vote for Toxicroak for being a favorite, for its unique typing and for having the uncommon Dy Skin ability that helps it in rain. Another vote for Golisopod for underused typing and also for being a Bug, and a vote for Pheromosa for being beautiful, strong and actually made me appreciate roaches more, especially right after they molt. A bit off-topic but also Exciton Knight encouraged me to see roaches in a better way

Golisopod wins with 7, Mudsdale and Duskull win with 6 and Latios/Lanturn barely make it with 5.

This finishes up the L1 bracket (and hopefully the R2 ones start within next couple days). I just gotta randomize the list.

===

As for Winter, you'd have to ask YCM why they have their preferences for voting (though at the same time, can't chew out members for it).

Archived