Disciples of the Strongest Hero: A One Punch Man RP [IC/Waitlist/Started/PG-16]

Otaku-sama

LoHCtAP.png

Another hero had joined the scene - Raincoat Inferno. Well, that's what he and the crowd called her anyways. The three heroes had done quite a number to the surge of robots, although not enough to deter them as a robot pushed past the scraps left over by his vicious attack. Jack grinned. "A challenger approaches!" Jack shouted as he cracked his knuckles, sending a thunderous boom of sound as his hands begun to crackle. He quickly darted forward towards the robot, lunging at the metallic foe with an electrically charged right hook. "Take this, foul creature!" He shouted as he slammed his fist into the side of the robot, the impact causing another thundering boom to erupt. He did not turn to the others to check up on them - he was sure they'd be fine. They were, after all, Jack's allies, and Jack only allies with the best of the best.

8EvV628.png

iU8EggM.png

Hitting the mark, Aegis smirked at seeing the one robot have now a scorched mark in their armor. However...now it was aiming fire at him. Which caused him to get out of dodge and find some cover to hide for a bit. Literally out of the frying pan and into the fryer...he now had four robots chasing him with bayonets drawn and firing at him.

"Jeez...I said I needed a workout...but this is ridiculous!!" Aegis said, running down an area of the street, ducking and weaving between the shots fired. Needless to say, the moment he was able to catch a bit of a breather in an alleyway, he was relieved. Okay then...lets see if we can...a-analyze these things...some more... he thought, tapping the side of his goggles, accessing the findings he was getting.

And boooooooy howdy, did he find something!

Oh hello...being controlled by an off-board AI? Man...this Grandmaster King definitely has some neat toys at his disposal. Aegis thought, smirking as he moved slightly. ...though they seem to be on the side of GameBoy level security and encryption. ...I immediately take back what I said...this guy is just talkin' big talk. He slowly pulled out a small PDA-esque device and started to tap away at it. If the name of the game at this point was hacker power, then Aegis had this in the bag for the time being. He just needed to possibly take control of these things for a while...just to turn the tide in his favor.

Archived