Trump Administration Plans To Define Gender As What You Are Born As, Rolling Back Obama-Era Policies

Proto

Damn I thought you meant semi permanent treatment. A 45% relapse rate is really too high for the chance to be worth it. Especially if the method is as terrible as shocking yourself.

It's not something I support, even for depression.  I was merely pointing out that it's legal and works for a short period of time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vla1ne's just been dodgin' my question for like 4 times so I think I'm done with conversing with him regarding this subject as we haven't progressed in the slightest. 

In the future if you're "done conversing" just don't post okay? Otherwise it could be treated as spam. If you have new things to add that's fine but posting to say this doesn't really do much. (If you intended him to see it to respond you could always PM him to ask why he didn't respond instead)

Vla1ne's just been dodgin' my question for like 4 times so I think I'm done with conversing with him regarding this subject as we haven't progressed in the slightest. 

The worldview thing? I literally Just told you my views on the topic. i don't have a "worldview" i just have views. I don't know what more exactly you want as a response, but i've given you exactly my stance on it. Unless there's some other question you have that i missed?

Archived