Proto AMA

Proto

*insert joke about debates being BUTTPOUNDINGS here*

Uh, I don't really remember, I know it dropped when I hit like high school which is funny but like around the 100-105 mark I think? It's not fantastic but IQ's a pretty garbage mark of what makes someone smart anyways imo.

I haven't really looked into RP lately just because well, everything's filled and not looking for new people! I don't much have an affinity to read other people's RPs when I'm not participating or contributing to them. But I like how it's still a very active part of the site and people still take a lot of care about it, I suspected it would be one of the first sections to die out when I returned but I regularly see interest regarding it.

I'd like to return someday when my duty isn't calling people mean names.

my iq is 177 and in the 97.7 percentile

that makes you dumb

you cant comprehend how dumb you are either which makes you dumber than you are

hahah funker

It's obvious you're trolling because 177 IQ is more like 99.99999 percentile. idk how anyone could even believe 1/44 people are preeminent geniuses which is the rate of like high 120s IQ and is not really impressive anymore, since 130s+ is where you basically have the ability to do anything you want in life.

aka winter don't be dumb....

*insert joke about debates being BUTTPOUNDINGS here*

Uh, I don't really remember, I know it dropped when I hit like high school which is funny but like around the 100-105 mark I think? It's not fantastic but IQ's a pretty garbage mark of what makes someone smart anyways imo.

In fact you just finished confirming your results and the IQ metric validity.

Oh basically the same age then

Think Loki is dead?

I can't drink yet in my state or smoke or do anything so I like to think that I'm still a kid. A kid that's mentally and physically developed enough for you to legally funk but really just an idiot all around.

Should be so he probably won't be. I don't care for the marvel verse when you hit around his power scale anyways.

In fact you just finished confirming your results and the IQ metric validity.

IQ was mainly developed to help underperforming students more then anything, I don't subscribe to the belief that it's either set or really proves anything besides how aptly conditioned you are to take tests. I had to take them because my school mandated it because of my autism diagnosis to test out of being stuck with the other more severe mentally impaired kids classes for the rest of my schooling career. Then I had to take it again to make sure I hadn't regressed for high school.

Theres guile, theres emotional intelligence, theres having a brain for innovation, a brain for rhythm or skill in being able to convey stuff in a way that people can actually understand it. All of which can't be determined by IQ whatsoever.

Hey Proto. How have you been?

Niggas actin' real reckless, stuntmen.

I adopted these niggas, Philip Drummond them.

Now I'm about to make them tuck they whole summer in.

They say I’m crazy, but I’m about to go dumb again.
They ain't seen me cause I pulled up in my other Benz.
Last week I was in my other other Benz.
Throw your diamonds up cause we in this jabroni another 'gain.

What is your opinion on red guys?

I only bang crip sorry.

Archived