cp49100

Composite Scrap Dragon

EARTH Machine/Link/Effect

2100 ATK Link 3

⭣  ⭨ 

2+ "Scrap" and/or Earth monsters
You can Normal Summon "Scrap" monsters from your GY as tough as they were in your hand.
This card, monsters this card points to and "Scrap" monsters in your GY cannot be tributed or banished by your opponent.
Once per turn: You can destroy a card this card points to; add 1 "Scrap" card from your deck to your hand, then if the destroyed card was a "Scrap" card; you can send up to 2 "Scrap" monsters with different names from your deck to the GY.
If this card is destroyed by the effect of a "Scrap" card: Return 1 card your opponent controls to the Deck. 

You can make the first effect like Dark Advance and add the monster to the hand then Normal Summon it after the effect resolves. That way you don't need to introduce the new effect/mechanic of Normal Summoning from the GY.

On the 3rd effect, destruction as a cost has no precedence. Most effects that destroy as requirement have it as port of the effect (Sky iris, etc.). Also you used the (;) symbol twice. I suggest:

Once per turn: You can destroy 1 card this card points to, and if you do, add 1 "Scrap" card from your Deck to your hand, then (or "and if you do that" if you want them to happen simultaneously), if the destroyed card was a "Scrap" card, you can send up to 2 "Scrap" monsters with different names from your Deck to the GY.

That aside, this looks really good. I'm no expert of Scraps so I'm not familiar with any particular needs the archetype and deck has, but the support this card provides looks solid.

Archived