Photo

Anime Songs that made you feel like you were part of the viewing experience.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MarshyK-XS

MarshyK-XS

You are never what you see O.O

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,210 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:20 PM

I want to know what anime songs (whether its in an intro or cut scene) that you love listing to whether its out of enjoyment for the actual song or for the goosebumps and pure nostalgia of the anime! I Personally listen to glassy sky from tokyo ghoul at least once a week (musically I listen to trance and most things EDM so this inst a normal thing) however I understand the pure beauty of the voice, instruments and the metaphorical sense of the song from the scene it was first played in (the song absoloutely matched what was going on and still gives me goose bumps whenever i watch it!) 

I have many more but I am also using this as a chance to know how emotive songs / openings in anime have an effect on you and that could inspire me to watch said anime you are talking about! I dont know about you but anime for me is the total escape from reality that I crave whenever I am down and having a bad day.

MK~

marshyKs banner

~MK

I Hate Snatch Steal

I Hate Snatch Steal

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:20 PM

This plays for the first time during my favorite scene in all of yugioh. That pretty much sums it up.

-------------------

I used to watch the part of the ep where this one first played before it came out on cd. I can practically recite the first few of lines dialog from that scene as result:

dialog from Yuma VS III

I may have missed a few lines, feel free to check

This dialog represents my favorite scene for this music:

Yum vs number 96

This was from memory so I probably forgot a few lines, feel free to check it

I'm not afraid to have an unpopular opinion in debates. I just hope I can turn any posts about such an opinion into teaching moments for someone reading them.

YGO pro custom cards community, feel free to join:
https://forum.yugioh...l/#entry7115283

Also, if you duel with your cards and have stories to share, then this thread is for you: http://forum.yugiohc...sharing-thread/

My fanfiction.net profile:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1525039/

Funny conversations and funny posts

how katio vs mizael should have ended

So, if Yuma forgives Vector for betrayal and evil intentions WAY more often then he should, then why isnn't he doing the same thing with Don 1000? /sarcasm

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,719 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:37 AM

In short: A lot of them.

But to give some idea, here's some examples:

Show

Show

Show

Show

Show

Show

Posted Image

MarshyK-XS

MarshyK-XS

You are never what you see O.O

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,210 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:20 PM

I will be sure to listen to all of these when I get back from work later and let you know my opinions! 

~MK

marshyKs banner

~MK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users