catman ama

Catman25

What makes you more active on the forum? You tend to pop in and out I noticed.

usually it's a Showcase thing, idk after the recent crop of sotw I kinda just stuck around. I entered the SSS tournament and have just been randomly dueling people, it's been fun. As inactive as I sometimes am, I never consciously decide to leave or anything, it's just kinda something that happens

I didn't know Dae had that many hands.

What's the best pizza place in New York?

dae is a man of many talents

idk how you know I go to NY (unless we were trying to do a showcase meetup with more than just me and Dae, bc I vaguely recall something like that), but I honestly couldn't tell you, I'm hardly ever in the city. I've had some good-ass pizza in Long Island, but that sheet's expensive

dae is a man of many talents

idk how you know I go to NY (unless we were trying to do a showcase meetup with more than just me and Dae, bc I vaguely recall something like that), but I honestly couldn't tell you, I'm hardly ever in the city. I've had some good-ass pizza in Long Island, but that sheet's expensive

There were two captured in the Real You thread, irrc: you, Dae, and Night were in one, then later it was just you and Dae.

Am I in the 5%?

is there another name I would recognize you as haha

There were two captured in the Real You thread, irrc: you, Dae, and Night were in one, then later it was just you and Dae.

oh right right, totally forgot about those. Too bad Dae is bailing on me this year, and Night vanished off the face of the earth

You should be dead because the guy (Adam West) that played Catman is dead so, how are you alive?

see, I'm Catman25 though, there's a difference

speaking of catman

I always wondered, why the name?

I honestly couldn't tell you tbh, I must've liked cats or something at the time. I think there was already a catman too on the site, so I tacked some random digits on the end

XOXO (not really)

No other names I can think of. Not at all. I have had no other alias on this site whatsoever. Not once have I been called anything on this site prior to Sep 27 of 2015.

oh ok, that name actually rings some bells. though it's been awhile, and I can't remember what section(s) I know you from, TCG maybe?

You atm: :526102_key:

catman, any emotes you think YCM should get?

I don't even know our current selection of emotes haha. I used  to use a lot of smileys back  in the day, but not so much anymore

who would expect the spanish inquisition?

I think most people would at this point, unfortunately

Benjamin Franklin reference: "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.".

And how have you been?

Oh right, I should know that, I took US history lol

And I've been good, thanks! Busy, but good.

I'm not going to be in New York this year, the girlfriend and I are taking a trip to Cali for the time. Coming to an end, but it has been great hanging with you the past few years. 

ay you do you fam, but yeah it was definitely fun! I'm always in NY for the holidays, so if you're ever in town again, hmu

Archived