An attempt at a Ban List

Thought I'd try my hand at it.

Forbidden:

Lyrilusc - Independent Nightingale (Stupid OTK enabler)

Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights (Stupid OTK enabler)

Summon Sorceress (Stupid OTK enabler)

Limited:

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Just got an errata and released in TCG so make it legal already)

El Shaddoll Construct (Not sure why it's still at 0)

MX-Saber Invoker (Less dangerous without Isolde and Sorceress)

Instant Fusion (A bit of a Thunder Dragon hit)

Sky Striker Mobilize - Engage (Card is stupid.  Banning it would make the deck unplayable.)

Trickstar Reincarnation (One is fine.  Combo with Droll is silly.)

Semi-Lmited

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (See what happens.  It's doing nothing right now)

Sky Striker Mecha - Widow Anchor (Hard to play around, but fine at 2 with it being less searchable.)

Solemn Warning (Weird but I doubt much will change as the Solemn brigade isn't run that often.)

Unlimited

A-Assault Core (Deck is unplayable with it at 1)

Book of Moon (Just do it.)

Called by the Grave (Some decks need outs to hand traps.)

Go ahead and have at it, YCM

So Drones at one then limit Engage AND hit Widow Anchor hmmm :thinking:.

Instant Fusion can stay. Hit the deck not this card, also why hit Thunder Dragons lol. Reincarnation can go to 1 or stay at 3 doesnt really matter. I played the deck with 1 in main deck for a long time because 3 is dead going 2nd if you lose the die roll. The card sucks anyways and mathematically the Reincarnation + Droll combo isnt really worth worrying about. Don't hit Isolde it's a fair card. Nothing wrong with OTKs anyways? Hit problematic cards that were already on the banlist before rather than Isolde.

the new time limits have made them significantly riskier to play because if you judgment something for example then you pretty much need to get some potshots in or else you lose. especially with decks that take like 10 years to get through a turn in with cutting like sky striker

Archived