[UPDATE] IRL Chaos Tribute Stun [WIP, Need help]

cr47t

I have done some trading in the past and am working on a deck that either a. causes a lockdown with Vanity's Fiend or Majesty's Fiend and March of the Monarchs, or b. summons Extra Deck monsters to hold out until Vanity's/Majesty's enters field. I have over 30+ cards in the main deck but don't know what cards to fill the rest with and what to take out (if any.)

[spoiler=Deck list so far]

2x Armageddon Knight

1x Battle Fader

2x Destrudo

2x Exodius

1x Fairy Tail - Snow

1x Holding Arms

2x Photon Thrasher

1x Plaguespreader Zombie

1x Vanity's Fiend

3x Witch of the Black Forest

3x Allure of Darkness

1x Dark Hole

2x Double Summon

1x Foolish Burial

1x March of the Monarchs

1x Monster Reborn

1x One Day of Peace

1x ROTA

2x Soul Exchange

1x Stormforth

1x Upstart Goblin

1x Solemn Judgement

1x Black Rose Dragon

Trying to keep it at 40. Any tips or recommendations? Most of these cards I got by trade, and I haven't been getting much on trades recently. Any tips?

Have you considered or tested a Squire engine, or at least Eidos for the easy Normal Summon?

If the win condition are the Fiends, then you may as well go for a Monarch hybrid with,Ehther, Erebus, Domain and possibly Erupt and Tenacity to grab the latter 2 as well as Stormforth.

Holding Arms and One Day of Peace don't look so good. I would say Double Summons aren't optimal either, but if you are on a budget I guess you have to rely on them.

Have you considered or tested a Squire engine, or at least Eidos for the easy Normal Summon?

If the win condition are the Fiends, then you may as well go for a Monarch hybrid with,Ehther, Erebus, Domain and possibly Erupt and Tenacity to grab the latter 2 as well as Stormforth.

Holding Arms and One Day of Peace don't look so good. I would say Double Summons aren't optimal either, but if you are on a budget I guess you have to rely on them.

I have been considering a Squire engine and Eidos, but I'm not too sure that I'd need them given I don't really plan on having 2-tribute monsters in the deck. I might replace Double Summons with Eidos, but I am somewhat on a budget.

The deck is supposed to have the Fiends as a win condition but also extra deck monsters as a second win condition (if Fiends don't work, this acts as sort of a Plan B.) I'm just wrestling with what to include - whether I should use Destrudo/Armageddon Knight for Level 7s like Black Rose, or Plaguespreaders for Goyo Guardian and such, or include Shadow Mist so I can bring out Dark Law, or something else entirely. In any case I do plan on using 1 or 2 Summoner Monks to help get those combos out.

What do you reccomend? (If it helps to know, I only go to local tournaments.)

Oh, I can't help you there, Both deck goals clash with each other so IDK what to suggest. And it also depends on what cards you got. I would lean to Armageddon & Destrudo strategies because of the Link summoning potential, while Plague is more expensive with card advantage and AFAIK the Synchro6 pool is not as potent as the Synchro7.

Oh, I can't help you there, Both deck goals clash with each other so IDK what to suggest.

In that case, I would nix the Extra Deck win condition. What would be the best inexpensive engine to get Fiends out? I'm thinking something like Battle Faders/Photon Thrashers for tributes, with Witch of Black Forest to search out Vanity's (and Summoner Monks to search out WOTBF), along with a strong spell-based draw engine.

Would that work? If so, what to add and what to remove? If it doesn't work, what could and how do I build it?

Archived