Opinions

Snatch Steal

What are they?

Realistically, I don't despise you, especially considering how you came to my aid when I was an edgy(ier) child. I admire your honesty and persistence from creating an alternate account while banned and fessing up to it. 

I just feel as though you constantly need to say something funny to anything anyone ever says. Obviously this forum is essentially a supplement/substitute for social interaction and the attention of others (which is necessary to feel like a human being), so it follows that anyone would behave this way. It's just that the strategy of quantity over quality, and its success, irks me.

I guess I can't really change you to make you subjectively ""better"" at being funny, and I can't blame anyone else for finding what you say funny. I just feel like a lot of your humor is forced. You shouldn't feel inclined to "fix" it, but if you do, I would probably suggest allowing humor to come more naturally. Rather than looking at something and wondering "how could I respond to this in a funny manner?" you might first wonder "what could I say to contribute to this conversation?" If you can ascertain that your response is funny, then go for it.

To reiterate, I cannot dictate what to say for you, but personally, I would prefer more natural humor from you, which could have a lot of potential.

Realistically, I don't despise you, especially considering how you came to my aid when I was an edgy(ier) child. I admire your honesty and persistence from creating an alternate account while banned and fessing up to it. 

I just feel as though you constantly need to say something funny to anything anyone ever says. Obviously this forum is essentially a supplement/substitute for social interaction and the attention of others (which is necessary to feel like a human being), so it follows that anyone would behave this way. It's just that the strategy of quantity over quality, and its success, irks me.

I guess I can't really change you to make you subjectively ""better"" at being funny, and I can't blame anyone else for finding what you say funny. I just feel like a lot of your humor is forced. You shouldn't feel inclined to "fix" it, but if you do, I would probably suggest allowing humor to come more naturally. Rather than looking at something and wondering "how could I respond to this in a funny manner?" you might first wonder "what could I say to contribute to this conversation?" If you can ascertain that your response is funny, then go for it.

To reiterate, I cannot dictate what to say for you, but personally, I would prefer more natural humor from you, which could have a lot of potential.

Interesting perspective. I'm sorry if it bothers you, but I can't say that I care that much. The way I post is not intended to be high quality, let alone that which people expect. I wouldn't even say there's much quantity in that regard, either, at least not as much as there used to be (back when I had more free time.)

What's more is the way you interpret it. You act like I have some kind of agenda for responding to your posts in a clever, humorous way just to bully you. But I'm not. I'm well aware that my posts are neither clever nor funny, and I have no reason for either of them to target you indirectly with malicious intent. If anything, most of your posts just happen to trigger a response in my head that I want to post for my own stupid reasons. Coincidence? Definitely. Not all patterns draw conclusions, you know.

That being said, I'll refrain from responding to anything you say from now on if it really affects you that much.

I'm curious, though: What do you mean by "naturally"? Can you elaborate on that, because I'm not sure I follow what you mean.

your opinions are invalid

ohtuz86.jpg

I don't intend to make you feel like less of a person, but you're basically a meme. Everything you say in the status bar and in some threads is humorous or exploitable, and I'm not sure that that is a bad thing. 

The machinations of your mind are an enigma.

Anyway I don't have a fat wall of text for you, that's kind of it

I feel like what's an opinion and what's not is fairly interesting to overview.

You can have like, unobjective opinions on things such as art or leisure activities such as say, soccer teams or whatever. But when it comes to deciding something that will impact your life and (more importantly) other people's lives. You ought to have studies and research that back up the things you believe rather then going off of a feeling as variable as say, disgust.

Not one of your best gifs.

Oh, hai there.

most of my gifs aren't my best gifs, by simple virtue of them being the best out of hundreds of gifs. this is the latest addition to my collection though and I didn't want to bust out one of the five entrance gifs I already have.

I feel like what's an opinion and what's not is fairly interesting to overview.

You can have like, unobjective opinions on things such as art or leisure activities such as say, soccer teams or whatever. But when it comes to deciding something that will impact your life and (more importantly) other people's lives. You ought to have studies and research that back up the things you believe rather then going off of a feeling as variable as say, disgust.

I appreciate quite immensely that you at least attempt to repel Winter's vitriol, although I might be able to better appreciate it if you had a profile image. It helps pin a face to a name.

And it looks nice.

I wonder if you and Hina would get along, ironically

I'm curious.

Interesting. Not bad, not great. You seem to be much more approachable than many members of the forum. You also seem to dismiss any pugnacious statements as playing around. Either that or I take any playful statements as personal attacks. 

I wanna play Let it Die

I barely know you.

You barely know me.

So we'll not hate the other.

Probably.

Lewd sig

FAdtEFb.gif

I keep thinking of that image with the gatorade

zrS2yjB.png

Not one of your best gifs.

Oh, hai there.

I empathize with you because you get hate that the forum magically justifies as "deserved"

that kind of sheet gets to people, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

gimme

I think you're not trying to be mean but a lot of your jest comes off as mean, especially today of all days when my affirmation is hitting rock bottom and I'm scrambling to feel some semblance of confidence

lXhuQsS.jpg

Uhh....I dunno, seems like you appreciate affirmation at least as much as I do.

That's something I don't see in anyone else.

@krow

What can I even say that hasn't been said before? You have a great beard and you like weird music.

Archived