A Sign From Heaven

Atypical-Abbie

I was looking for some Tokens I could use for a quick Link Monster in F.A. and there wasn't really a good generator that didn't also lock something down or was a monster, so here's something that can do that. It Summons 2 Tokens that you can use for whatever you want, but you can't Special Summon non-Machine for the rest of the turn. Also, if this card were to leave the field, it destroys all Tokens and cards in the Extra Monster Zones, which you can use as a positive or negative depending on the situation.

a_sign_from_heaven_by_zaziuma-dcqn9lb.pn

When this card is activated: Special Summon 2 "Heavencore Tokens" (Machine/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 0 /DEF 2000). If this card leaves the field: Destroy all Tokens on the field and any monsters in the Extra Monster Zones. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Machine monsters during the turn this card is activated. You can only activate 1 "A Sign From Heaven" per turn.

Think you could make a small change to the text to "You cannot Special Summon Machine monsters the turn this csrd is activated."

This looks like a card waiting to be broken, for sure. The first effect is a better Photon Sanctuary, but you have basically no restriction. The second effect is actually a bonus for you and wipes your opponents monsters, too. You can play it as either a Sanctuary or a smaller Dark Hole two in one, which I don't think is healthy, mostly because token generation is now very abusive.

Interested to see what others think.

Edit: confused. Your card says "Summons monsters except Machines" but your own post says you ONLY want to Summon Machines?

Small text change to:

"You can only Special Summon Machine monsters the turn this card is activated."

With that, I'd change my opinion from above. Restricting yourself to only machines IS a lot more restrictive, definitely, as there aren't too many Machines Links. The second effect does still seem to benefit you more than the opponent though.

Think you could make a small change to the text to "You cannot Special Summon Machine monsters the turn this csrd is activated."

This looks like a card waiting to be broken, for sure. The first effect is a better Photon Sanctuary, but you have basically no restriction. The second effect is actually a bonus for you and wipes your opponents monsters, too. You can play it as either a Sanctuary or a smaller Dark Hole two in one, which I don't think is healthy, mostly because token generation is now very abusive.

Interested to see what others think.

Edit: confused. Your card says "Summons monsters except Machines" but your own post says you ONLY want to Summon Machines?

Small text change to:

"You can only Special Summon Machine monsters the turn this card is activated."

With that, I'd change my opinion from above. Restricting yourself to only machines IS a lot more restrictive, definitely, as there aren't too many Machines Links. The second effect does still seem to benefit you more than the opponent though.

Oops, it's suppose to say "You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Machine monsters during the turn this card is activated." I'll fix that soon.

Archived