Marrow the Ooze (10 Nights of Fright 2018: Card #8)

Black D'Sceptyr

marrow_the_ooze_by_bdsceptyr-dcqp4rq.png

[spoiler=Marrow the Ooze: Info]

DARK/Zombie-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/1500 ATk/0 DEF

Lore: During the turn this card is Summoned, you can Tribute Summon 1 DARK monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) You can make this card lose 500 ATK and 1 Level; Special Summon 1 "Marrow Token" (Zombie/DARK/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 0) in Attack Position. It cannot be used as a Material for the Summon of a monster with a Level, also it cannot be Tributed, except for a Tribute Summon. You cannot activate the effects of monsters, except DARK monsters, the turn you activate this effect. You can only use this effect of "Marrow the Ooze" once per turn.

Feel its time in these 10 Nights of Fright to provide a tragedy instead of a scare-see, this one and the next entry are what would have been chief cards for a supporting character in an epic collab by me and a probably familiar face to some of you, OriginofDarkness-we've been putting together a truly massive card database for it, but it does seem like Origin's higher calling finally came through and he will be a legit musician soon. So to see off possibly one of the greatest minds of the YCM scene, and the reason I managed to get to the heights I got to today...

...here's an expired Monster-Blood-looking-ass Zombie that has three heads and spams out Tokens and might also work with Erebus and Caius. That was made by a DeviantArtist named Arkadark.

Enjoy keeping down your lunches.

Till the next card, ladies, gents...and till the next time we meet, OD. 

BD'S, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived