Photo

Marrow the Ooze (10 Nights of Fright 2018: Card #8)

- - - - - zombie token dark effect experiment OriginofDarknessTribute BDScustoms

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:59 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

marrow_the_ooze_by_bdsceptyr-dcqp4rq.png

Marrow the Ooze: Info

Feel its time in these 10 Nights of Fright to provide a tragedy instead of a scare-see, this one and the next entry are what would have been chief cards for a supporting character in an epic collab by me and a probably familiar face to some of you, OriginofDarkness-we've been putting together a truly massive card database for it, but it does seem like Origin's higher calling finally came through and he will be a legit musician soon. So to see off possibly one of the greatest minds of the YCM scene, and the reason I managed to get to the heights I got to today...

...here's an expired Monster-Blood-looking-ass Zombie that has three heads and spams out Tokens and might also work with Erebus and Caius. That was made by a DeviantArtist named Arkadark.

Enjoy keeping down your lunches.

Till the next card, ladies, gents...and till the next time we meet, OD. 

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:59 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users