[Written] Goyo Support

Thomas★Zero

So with the new Trudge event in Duel Links I decided to make Goyo support where it focuses around the aspect of EARTH Warrior monsters as well as Goyo with your 2 Level 2's as set up for Link plays along with Goyo Investigator being a Goyo that can attack directly and take control of your opponents monsters if it deals damage. In addition the 2 new Link Monsters have powerful effects to them where Officer can get you a EARTH Warrior Tuner on the field and give your Goyo's it points to 2 attacks per battle phase and Officer can cycle through your opponents monsters making them open for attacks and dealing massive damage.

Jutte Knight

lv 1 EARTH

Warrior/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower EARTH Warrior monster from your hand to your side of the field. If this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon of a "Goyo" Synchro monster, Special Summon this card from your GY. You can only activate this effect of "Jutte Knight" once per turn.

ATK/200 DEF/100

Jutte Searcher

lv 1 EARTH

Warrior/Effect

While you control only EARTH Warrior monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon "Jutte Searcher" this way once per turn. When this card is used as a Material for a "Goyo" Synchro or Link monster, add 1 Level 3 or lower EARTH Warrior monster from your deck to your hand.

ATK/100 DEF/200

Goyo Investigator

lv 2 EARTH

Warrior/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner Monster + 1 non-Tuner Monster

This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts battle damage as a result of a direct attack: target 1 monster your opponent controls, take control of the targeted monster.

ATK/800 DEF/500

Goyo Officer

EARTH

Link: DL, DR

Warrior/Link/Effect

2 EARTH Warrior Monsters

When this card is Link Summoned: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower EARTH Warrior Tuner monster from your Deck or GY. "Goyo" monsters in zones this card points to can attack twice during each of your Battle Phases. You can only Link Summon "Goyo Officer" once per turn.

ATK/1600 LINK-2

Goyo Commander

EARTH

Link: DL, D, DR

Warrior/Link/Effect

2+ EARTH Warrior Monsters including 1 Synchro Monster

When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until after damage calculation. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle: Special Summon that monster to your side of the field in a zone this card points to. Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can banish 1 non-EARTH Warrior monster in a zone this card points to face-down; target 1 monster your opponent controls, take control of the targeted monster.

ATK/3000 LINK-3

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but Jutte Fighter is already a card, you just need to change the name of the first monster a bit :P 

Also, the same monster basically is a better Goblindbergh/Maruading Captain in Gouki, which is huge, so this kicks contenders to the curb.
Jutte Searcher is also pretty abusable, but I suppose it would be hard to have it line up with Goyo requirements. The search for more Goukis is collateral damage I guess. If you're pushing the series, why not upgrade it to an archetype? Search a "Jutte" Monster.

Investigator is arguable more nuts that Guardian! You don't even need to beat the monster to take it, you just deal a flat 800 (more if boosted) and rob a monster to attack with. Might need some tweaking. If you're taking a monster so effortlessly, maybe make sure it cannot attack that turn? I was gonna say to change it to Defense Position, but, Links. 

Officer letting Guardian and Investigator attack twice is nasty. Not a fan I'm afraid. At the least maybe add "Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack".

With Commander, did you mean a "Non-EARTH Warrior" (so any Warrior except Earth), or "Banish 1 monster ) in a zone this card points to, except an EARTH Warrior monster"?
I know the whole theme is taking their monsters. I think doing so with a Quick Effect is pretty unfair, can't even Veiler in response. Maybe opt out the QE, and keep the massive 3K?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived