Yu-Gi-Oh: Domino Elementary [OOC/Accepting/Started]

0PxPz0

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ not a big deal this time but refrain from controlling NPC's without permission from now on

Sure thing.  But it's kinda hard to stretch him getting his deck to 100 words (especially if there was definitely going to be a confrontation).  I also thought

...if you just need someone to play off of

..was allowing a bit more freedom for that.  Sorry if I misinterpreted.  In any case, I might submit a second character to bounce things off of just so stuff like the above doesn't have to happen.

Anyways, I probably should have made this clear after my first post.  I think your characters might be misunderstanding mine a bit.  Jacob doesn't dislike Sota at all.  He privately admires his contemplative personality, but they just hung out in different circles most of the time (as long as dueling wasn't involved).  As far as the group should know, Jacob should not be any threat to ruining anything and is more/less just a "duel geek" who duels for his own satisfaction.

TL;DR. Checking up on Jacob is fine; expecting him to "side" with anyone or be a threat to shut everything down isn't.

Sure thing.  But it's kinda hard to stretch him getting his deck to 100 words (especially if there was definitely going to be a confrontation).  I also thought

..was allowing a bit more freedom for that.  Sorry if I misinterpreted.  In any case, I might submit a second character to bounce things off of just so stuff like the above doesn't have to happen.

Anyways, I probably should have made this clear after my first post.  I think your characters might be misunderstanding mine a bit.  Jacob doesn't dislike Sota at all.  He privately admires his contemplative personality, but they just hung out in different circles most of the time (as long as dueling wasn't involved).  As far as the group should know, Jacob should not be any threat to ruining anything and is more/less just a "duel geek" who duels for his own satisfaction.

TL;DR. Checking up on Jacob is fine; expecting him to "side" with anyone or be a threat to shut everything down isn't.

noted, although petty misunderstandings like that are in character for Sota and Alex, ones trying to seem like he has every possibility planned out and the other just likes excuses to be a bully, like I said controlling Alex wasn't a big deal I'd just like to be made aware first if anyone wants to do that

I'll just go ahead and post this since I don't wanna loose the progress I've done with the character so far. I do apologize for the delay, since I'm still working on the actual cards.

giphy.gif

[spoiler=WIP Sheet]For those that don't know, WIP means "work in progress"

[spoiler=WIP Sheet]

Name:

Akacha Inukami

Female

Birthday:

day/month

Appearance:

nase_mitsuki_loli_by_hews_hack-d6wt6q0.p

Home Life:

Akacha is a fairly wealthy child born to two extremely dutiful, hardworking and successful parents. They are by no means unkind or unattentive parents, and up until recently Akacha was in love with the prospect of one day taking over the family business, and didn't mind more than a midly inconvenienced child would that her parents would make her come to events and impress all these manners onto her. Then, her sister was born.

Now Akacha comes home to see her parents all around the newcomer and leaving her a lot more to her own devices. She wants to use this opportunity to impress her parents, and makes sure to work hard every day at home, but can't but feel a little sting at times.

Personality:

Most people wouldn't think of Akacha as anything other than an exemplary student, even for her age. She was instilled with a duty-bound mindset from an early age which made her extremely self-conscious, a girl who can easily be embarrassed but will nonetheless attempt to show off at every opportunity. She even wears fake glasses to seem smarter, and for the same purpose attempt to play a deck that is a bit more complex than you would otherwise expect from someone her age (not that she doesn't mess it up anyway). This has an implication, however, that being that she will usually hide any hurt she's going through, for as long as she can, though she may express it in little ways, for instance, her attempts to hide her inner childish and absolute love for cute things, most evidenced by the porcupine plushie she carries around and the baby-themed deck she uses.

Also fo note, she is quite a curious and hardworking person, but not ambitious: If she's told no, she'll accept it, if she's hardworking, it's because she believes that is what is expected of her. 

Token Appearance:

optional

Deck:

Ultimate Rebirth: Who says there's a need to grow up? Let's grow DOWN! With this deck you will rejuvenate your life points and wield the power of monsters with the power of youth on their back and the power of your life points at their front!

(Essentially it's a deck focusing on gaining life points and using monsters that benefit from you having a lot of them)

[spoiler=Deck]

Non-Custom Cards (10)

Monster Reborn x1

Raigeki x1

Terraforming x1

Call of the Haunted x2

Fairy Box x2

Storming Mirror Force x1

Drowning Mirror Force x1

Mirror Force x1

Custom Cards (50)

[spoiler=Baby Bottle x1]

Equip Spell

At the end of each main phase, put a "milk counter" on this card. Return this card to your hand (quick effect): You gain 300 LP and the monster gains 300 ATK for each "milk counter" that was on this card before it left the field.

[spoiler=Baby Rattle x1]

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 400ATK. When the equipped monster battles, reduce the ATK and DEF of the other monster by 400 until the end of the battle phase. When the equipped monster leaves the battlefield: Equip this card to a lvl 3 or below or "Reborn" monster on the battlefield. If there are none, return this card to your hand.

[spoiler=Baby-lon City x2]

Field Spell

At the start of each end phase, if a monster left your side of the field, you may special summon one "REBORN: Baby Token" (Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100). While this card is face-up on the field, "Reborn" ritual monsters can be special summoned by tributing the amount of monsters required should they be tribute summoned, ignoring their usual summoning restrictions. You cannot normal summon or set the turn you use this effect.

[spoiler=Beauty Magical Experiment x2]

Ritual Spell

Look at the top two cards from your deck and add any spell cards to your hand, send the rest to your graveyard. If you control a spellcaster-type monster, you may instead look at the top four cards of your deck. Then, this card can be used to summon "Reborn: Dark Magician Babygirl" from your hand or GY by tributing monsters whose levels equal 5 or above. 

[spoiler=Bright Future x1]

Normal Spell

Select one of the monsters with the highest level on the battlefield. Until the end of turn, each other face-up monster gains levels equal to the difference in levels between them, and 400 ATK and DEF for each level gained this way. You gain 200 life points for each level gained by all monsters on the battlefield through this effect.

[spoiler=Diaper x1]

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 200def, can attack while in defense mode and it's effect can't be negated. It is also immune to effects with "cannot attack". Whenever the equipped monster attacks or is attacked by another monster, put a "full" counter on this card. When there are four or more "full" counters on this card, return it to your hand in the beginning of the end phase and deal 400 damage to the player whose turn it is.

[spoiler=Divine New Dawn x2]

Ritual Spell

This card and summonings due to its effects cannot be negated. Choose one:
*This card can be used to summon "Reborn: The Baby Dragon of Ra" from your hand or GY by tributing monsters whose levels equal 12 or above (at least 3). 
*Tribute 1 "REBORN: The Baby Dragon of Ra" to special summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" or "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" from your hand ignoring summoning conditions.

[spoiler=Fair Lady Dolly x2]

Level 3 LIGHT

Spellscaster/Union/Effect

When this monster is or the equipped monster attacks: You gain LP equal to half its attack. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "REBORN" or lvl 3 or below monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. When you normal or special summon a "Reborn" monster: You may equip this card to that target from your field, hand or GY. Unequip it from any other monsters it is equipped to if you do.

800/800

[spoiler=Floaty Castle x1]

Field Spell

When a monster declares an attack while this card is face-up on the field, flip a coin. If it lands on tails, negate the attack and the monster is destroyed. When an effect would destroy "Floaty Castle", flip a coin. If it lands on tails, negate the effect and send the card with that effect to the bottom of its owner's deck.

[spoiler=Fountain of Youth x2]

Continuous Spell

Whenever you activate a spell card, you gain 300 life points.
You may tribute Fountain of Youth to shuffle up to three monster or spell cards from your GY into your deck (except "Fountain of Youth").

[spoiler=Omega Project Grand Opening x1]

Ritual Spell

*This card can be used to ritual summon "Reborn: Omega Project Alpha Lion" from your hand by tributing monsters you control whose levels are equal or above 10. You gain 300 LP for each monster tributed for this effect.

[spoiler=Pacifier x1]

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 500 atk and def, but cannot attack or activate effects. If the equipped monster leaves the battlefield without being destroyed, return this card to it's owner's hand.

[spoiler=Play Pretend x1]

Normal Spell

Discard a monster, then target any number of lvl 3 or below or "Reborn" monsters on your field. Until the end of the turn, they become copies of the discarded monster. Pay 500 life points, banish this card and discard a monster, then banish one monster card from your GY: Up to three lvl 3 or below or "Reborn" monsters become copies of the banished monster.

[spoiler=Pot of Cookies x2]

Continuous Spell

At the start of each main phase, you gain 500 LP. When this card is destroyed sent to the GY, the turn player draws two cards. If this face-down card is revealed during your first main phase, destroy it.

[spoiler=REBORN: Dark Magician Babygirl x2]

Level 5 DARK

Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect

Must first be ritual summoned by the ritual card "Beauty Magic Experiment". You may only attack with this monster by discarding or tributing a spell card as you declare the attack unless you control another spellcaster-type monster. When this monster destroys and/or is destroyed by another monster in combat, look at a number of cards from the top of your deck equal to twice the number of monsters destroyed and add any spell cards among those to your hand. Put the rest at the bottom of your deck or your GY.

2500/0

[spoiler=REBORN: Dream Gardener x2]

Level 5 LIGHT

Fairy/Effect

This must first be special summoned by discarding 1 ritual spell card from your hand. Once per turn you may special summon one "Reborn: Baby Token" (Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100). Monsters you control are lvl 3 and count as a lvl 5 tribute for ritual summoning monsters. When a card if sent to the GY: You gain 300 LP. When you summon a ritual monster, you may remove this card from your GY as 1 of the monsters required for the ritual summon.

1400/1800

[spoiler=REBORN: Gemini Elf x2]

Level 3 WATER

Spellcaster/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Special Summon 1 "REBORN: Gemeni Elf Token" (Spellcaster/WATER/Level 3/ATK 950/DEF 450). If a spell effect would cause you to gain life points, you may instead special summon REBORN: Gemini Elf from your hand.

950/450

[spoiler=REBORN: Omega Project Alpha Lion x2]

Level 10 LIGHT

Machine/Ritual/Effect

This card can only be ritual summoned by the ritual card "Omega Project Grand Opening" and cannot be summoned in any other way. When this monster destroys a monster or is destroyed by a monster in combat, or when your opponent looses LP due to a card effect: You gain LP equal to the destroyed monster's attack or LP lost. Then, if you have at least twice the LP you started with, you win the duel.

2200/1900

[spoiler=REBORN: Phoenix x3]

Level 3 FIRE

Pyro/Effect

When you activate a spell card, you can special summon this card from your hand/GY. You can only activate this effect of " REBORN: Pheonix" once per turn. When REBORN: Phoenix is normal or special summoned, it deals 300 damage to your opponent.

900/900

[spoiler=REBORN: The Baby Dragon of Ra x3]

Level 11 LIGHT

Divine-Beast/Ritual/Effect

Must first be ritual summoned by the ritual card "Divine New Dawn". When this monster is summoned, double your LP. If an effect would cause your LP to go above your starting LP, add the surplus as ATK and DEF points to this monster instead of your LP. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you may pay half your LP: This monster gain 2000 ATK until your next turn. When this monster battles another and one is destroyed, you gain LP equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

0/0

[spoiler=Sleepy Baby x3]

Level 3 LIGHT

Fairy/Effect

When you ritual summon a "Reborn" ritual monster, you can use this monster as the entire tribute and up to five tributes. When this monster is sent to your GY, you may add 1 spell card from your GY to the top of your deck.

200/0

[spoiler=Springtime Cheer x2]

Normal Spell

Add 1 Lvl 3 or below monster from your deck to your hand (except "Forbidden one" monsters). If you  gained life points this turn, you may special summon that monster. Otherwise, you gain 500 life points.

[spoiler=Stroller x2]

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and inflicts piercing damage when it destroys a monster in defense position. The equipped monster is unaffected by trap cards. At the start of each standby phase: Change the equipped monster to defense position. The equipped monster cannot change its position except by this card's effect or when another monster changed its position into that position.

[spoiler=Young Soul x2]

Normal Spell

Target 1 lvl 3 or above monster on the field: Until the end of the turn, that monster's lvl becomes 3, they gain 1000 ATK points and cannot be affected by your opponent's card effects. When that monster declares an attack this turn, you gain LP equal to that monster's attack.

[spoiler=Build-a-Bot x3]

Level 4 LIGHT

Machine/Effect

When this monster is summoned: You gain 800 LP. At the start of each end phase, if your life points decreased that turn, you may special summon this card from your hand or deck. You can only use this effect of "Build-a-Bot" once per turn.

400/400

[spoiler=Protection of the Sacred Eagles x2]

Normal Trap

Activate when your opponent declares an attack with a monster. Negate that attack and end the battle phase. You gain LP equal to the total attack of face-up attack-position monsters your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Ultimate Combustion x1]

Normal Spell

Discard your hand and pay 1000 life points to activate this card. Flip a coin. The loser takes 1000 damage. Players have another chance to respond to this card. Repeat until Ultimate Combustion is destroyed or the life points of one of the players reach zero. You may only have a maximum of two copies of Ultimate Combustion in your deck.

[spoiler=Worldwide Conspiracy x2]

Normal Spell

Reveal any number of ritual spell cards or ritual monster cards from your hand. You may add up to one of the corresponding ritual monsters or ritual spell cards from your deck or GY to your hand for each card revealed with this effect (max 3).

Misc. Information:

E.g. theme music, favorite cards, monster attack and effect names, summoning chants, anything else interesting

So, might I ask where the application should be given? Here or via PM?

Edit: Actually nevermind

Yes, apps are posted in the thread as far as I know.

I have an idea for the direction of my next post but I'm kinda waiting on @@Arkars intro post. I don't want to stagnate the RP though, so I'll probably post on Tuesday at latest even if Ark doesn't get their post in.

Sorry, I didn't se I had been tagged. But yes, Rhea is probably not going to get distracted until the end of the assignment.

I'll just go ahead and post this since I don't wanna loose the progress I've done with the character so far. I do apologize for the delay, since I'm still working on the actual cards.

giphy.gif

[spoiler=WIP Sheet]For those that don't know, WIP means "work in progress"

[spoiler=WIP Sheet]

Name:

Akacha Inukami

Female

Birthday:

day/month

Appearance:

nase_mitsuki_loli_by_hews_hack-d6wt6q0.p

Home Life:

Akacha is a fairly wealthy child born to two extremely dutiful, hardworking and successful parents. They are by no means unkind or unattentive parents, and up until recently Akacha was in love with the prospect of one day taking over the family business, and didn't mind more than a midly inconvenienced child would that her parents would make her come to events and impress all these manners onto her. Then, her sister was born.

Now Akacha comes home to see her parents all around the newcomer and leaving her a lot more to her own devices. She wants to use this opportunity to impress her parents, and makes sure to work hard every day at home, but can't but feel a little sting at times.

Personality:

Most people wouldn't think of Akacha as anything other than an exemplary student, even for her age. She was instilled with a duty-bound mindset from an early age which made her extremely self-conscious, a girl who can easily be embarrassed but will nonetheless attempt to show off at every opportunity. She even wears fake glasses to seem smarter, and for the same purpose attempt to play a deck that is a bit more complex than you would otherwise expect from someone her age (not that she doesn't mess it up anyway). This has an implication, however, that being that she will usually hide any hurt she's going through, for as long as she can, though she may express it in little ways, for instance, her attempts to hide her inner childish and absolute love for cute things, most evidenced by the porcupine plushie she carries around and the baby-themed deck she uses.

Also fo note, she is quite a curious and hardworking person, but not ambitious: If she's told no, she'll accept it, if she's hardworking, it's because she believes that is what is expected of her. 

Token Appearance:

optional

Deck:

Ultimate Rebirth: Who says there's a need to grow up? Let's grow DOWN! With this deck you will rejuvenate your life points and wield the power of monsters with the power of youth on their back and the power of your life points at their front!

(Essentially it's a deck focusing on gaining life points and using monsters that benefit from you having a lot of them)

[spoiler=Deck]

Non-Custom Cards (10)

Monster Reborn x1

Raigeki x1

Terraforming x1

Call of the Haunted x2

Fairy Box x2

Storming Mirror Force x1

Drowning Mirror Force x1

Mirror Force x1

Custom Cards (50)

[spoiler=Baby Bottle x1]

Equip Spell

At the end of each main phase, put a "milk counter" on this card. Return this card to your hand (quick effect): You gain 300 LP and the monster gains 300 ATK for each "milk counter" that was on this card before it left the field.

[spoiler=Baby Rattle x1]

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 400ATK. When the equipped monster battles, reduce the ATK and DEF of the other monster by 400 until the end of the battle phase. When the equipped monster leaves the battlefield: Equip this card to a lvl 3 or below or "Reborn" monster on the battlefield. If there are none, return this card to your hand.

[spoiler=Baby-lon City x2]

Field Spell

At the start of each end phase, if a monster left your side of the field, you may special summon one "REBORN: Baby Token" (Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100). While this card is face-up on the field, "Reborn" ritual monsters can be special summoned by tributing the amount of monsters required should they be tribute summoned, ignoring their usual summoning restrictions. You cannot normal summon or set the turn you use this effect.

[spoiler=Beauty Magical Experiment x2]

Ritual Spell

Look at the top two cards from your deck and add any spell cards to your hand, send the rest to your graveyard. If you control a spellcaster-type monster, you may instead look at the top four cards of your deck. Then, this card can be used to summon "Reborn: Dark Magician Babygirl" from your hand or GY by tributing monsters whose levels equal 5 or above. 

[spoiler=Bright Future x1]

Normal Spell

Select one of the monsters with the highest level on the battlefield. Until the end of turn, each other face-up monster gains levels equal to the difference in levels between them, and 400 ATK and DEF for each level gained this way. You gain 200 life points for each level gained by all monsters on the battlefield through this effect.

[spoiler=Diaper x1]

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 200def, can attack while in defense mode and it's effect can't be negated. It is also immune to effects with "cannot attack". Whenever the equipped monster attacks or is attacked by another monster, put a "full" counter on this card. When there are four or more "full" counters on this card, return it to your hand in the beginning of the end phase and deal 400 damage to the player whose turn it is.

[spoiler=Divine New Dawn x2]

Ritual Spell

This card and summonings due to its effects cannot be negated. Choose one:
*This card can be used to summon "Reborn: The Baby Dragon of Ra" from your hand or GY by tributing monsters whose levels equal 12 or above (at least 3). 
*Tribute 1 "REBORN: The Baby Dragon of Ra" to special summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" or "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" from your hand ignoring summoning conditions.

[spoiler=Fair Lady Dolly x2]

Level 3 LIGHT

Spellscaster/Union/Effect

When this monster is or the equipped monster attacks: You gain LP equal to half its attack. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "REBORN" or lvl 3 or below monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. When you normal or special summon a "Reborn" monster: You may equip this card to that target from your field, hand or GY. Unequip it from any other monsters it is equipped to if you do.

800/800

[spoiler=Floaty Castle x1]

Field Spell

When a monster declares an attack while this card is face-up on the field, flip a coin. If it lands on tails, negate the attack and the monster is destroyed. When an effect would destroy "Floaty Castle", flip a coin. If it lands on tails, negate the effect and send the card with that effect to the bottom of its owner's deck.

[spoiler=Fountain of Youth x2]

Continuous Spell

Whenever you activate a spell card, you gain 300 life points.
You may tribute Fountain of Youth to shuffle up to three monster or spell cards from your GY into your deck (except "Fountain of Youth").

[spoiler=Omega Project Grand Opening x1]

Ritual Spell

*This card can be used to ritual summon "Reborn: Omega Project Alpha Lion" from your hand by tributing monsters you control whose levels are equal or above 10. You gain 300 LP for each monster tributed for this effect.

[spoiler=Pacifier x1]

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 500 atk and def, but cannot attack or activate effects. If the equipped monster leaves the battlefield without being destroyed, return this card to it's owner's hand.

[spoiler=Play Pretend x1]

Normal Spell

Discard a monster, then target any number of lvl 3 or below or "Reborn" monsters on your field. Until the end of the turn, they become copies of the discarded monster. Pay 500 life points, banish this card and discard a monster, then banish one monster card from your GY: Up to three lvl 3 or below or "Reborn" monsters become copies of the banished monster.

[spoiler=Pot of Cookies x2]

Continuous Spell

At the start of each main phase, you gain 500 LP. When this card is destroyed sent to the GY, the turn player draws two cards. If this face-down card is revealed during your first main phase, destroy it.

[spoiler=REBORN: Dark Magician Babygirl x2]

Level 5 DARK

Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect

Must first be ritual summoned by the ritual card "Beauty Magic Experiment". You may only attack with this monster by discarding or tributing a spell card as you declare the attack unless you control another spellcaster-type monster. When this monster destroys and/or is destroyed by another monster in combat, look at a number of cards from the top of your deck equal to twice the number of monsters destroyed and add any spell cards among those to your hand. Put the rest at the bottom of your deck or your GY.

2500/0

[spoiler=REBORN: Dream Gardener x2]

Level 5 LIGHT

Fairy/Effect

This must first be special summoned by discarding 1 ritual spell card from your hand. Once per turn you may special summon one "Reborn: Baby Token" (Fairy-type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100). Monsters you control are lvl 3 and count as a lvl 5 tribute for ritual summoning monsters. When a card if sent to the GY: You gain 300 LP. When you summon a ritual monster, you may remove this card from your GY as 1 of the monsters required for the ritual summon.

1400/1800

[spoiler=REBORN: Gemini Elf x2]

Level 3 WATER

Spellcaster/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Special Summon 1 "REBORN: Gemeni Elf Token" (Spellcaster/WATER/Level 3/ATK 950/DEF 450). If a spell effect would cause you to gain life points, you may instead special summon REBORN: Gemini Elf from your hand.

950/450

[spoiler=REBORN: Omega Project Alpha Lion x2]

Level 10 LIGHT

Machine/Ritual/Effect

This card can only be ritual summoned by the ritual card "Omega Project Grand Opening" and cannot be summoned in any other way. When this monster destroys a monster or is destroyed by a monster in combat, or when your opponent looses LP due to a card effect: You gain LP equal to the destroyed monster's attack or LP lost. Then, if you have at least twice the LP you started with, you win the duel.

2200/1900

[spoiler=REBORN: Phoenix x3]

Level 3 FIRE

Pyro/Effect

When you activate a spell card, you can special summon this card from your hand/GY. You can only activate this effect of " REBORN: Pheonix" once per turn. When REBORN: Phoenix is normal or special summoned, it deals 300 damage to your opponent.

900/900

[spoiler=REBORN: The Baby Dragon of Ra x3]

Level 11 LIGHT

Divine-Beast/Ritual/Effect

Must first be ritual summoned by the ritual card "Divine New Dawn". When this monster is summoned, double your LP. If an effect would cause your LP to go above your starting LP, add the surplus as ATK and DEF points to this monster instead of your LP. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you may pay half your LP: This monster gain 2000 ATK until your next turn. When this monster battles another and one is destroyed, you gain LP equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

0/0

[spoiler=Sleepy Baby x3]

Level 3 LIGHT

Fairy/Effect

When you ritual summon a "Reborn" ritual monster, you can use this monster as the entire tribute and up to five tributes. When this monster is sent to your GY, you may add 1 spell card from your GY to the top of your deck.

200/0

[spoiler=Springtime Cheer x2]

Normal Spell

Add 1 Lvl 3 or below monster from your deck to your hand (except "Forbidden one" monsters). If you  gained life points this turn, you may special summon that monster. Otherwise, you gain 500 life points.

[spoiler=Stroller x2]

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and inflicts piercing damage when it destroys a monster in defense position. The equipped monster is unaffected by trap cards. At the start of each standby phase: Change the equipped monster to defense position. The equipped monster cannot change its position except by this card's effect or when another monster changed its position into that position.

[spoiler=Young Soul x2]

Normal Spell

Target 1 lvl 3 or above monster on the field: Until the end of the turn, that monster's lvl becomes 3, they gain 1000 ATK points and cannot be affected by your opponent's card effects. When that monster declares an attack this turn, you gain LP equal to that monster's attack.

[spoiler=Build-a-Bot x3]

Level 4 LIGHT

Machine/Effect

When this monster is summoned: You gain 800 LP. At the start of each end phase, if your life points decreased that turn, you may special summon this card from your hand or deck. You can only use this effect of "Build-a-Bot" once per turn.

400/400

[spoiler=Protection of the Sacred Eagles x2]

Normal Trap

Activate when your opponent declares an attack with a monster. Negate that attack and end the battle phase. You gain LP equal to the total attack of face-up attack-position monsters your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Ultimate Combustion x1]

Normal Spell

Discard your hand and pay 1000 life points to activate this card. Flip a coin. The loser takes 1000 damage. Players have another chance to respond to this card. Repeat until Ultimate Combustion is destroyed or the life points of one of the players reach zero. You may only have a maximum of two copies of Ultimate Combustion in your deck.

[spoiler=Worldwide Conspiracy x2]

Normal Spell

Reveal any number of ritual spell cards or ritual monster cards from your hand. You may add up to one of the corresponding ritual monsters or ritual spell cards from your deck or GY to your hand for each card revealed with this effect (max 3).

Misc. Information:

E.g. theme music, favorite cards, monster attack and effect names, summoning chants, anything else interesting

interesting character but, despite the quirkiness of her playing a deck that she may not completely understand, she seems a little bland and I can't really find any motivation for her, unless I misread something that is also you didn't put down a birthday which is used as a plot device to let characters duel whoever they want. Onto the cards, while I appreciate the time you took to make a  complete deck list it, along with a non-custom card list (unless of course you deck doesn't use any customs) aren't required for this RP, not saying get rid of it just thought it worth mentioning. one or two of the customs are just ridiculous while a lot of the rest have some minor wording problems that make it hard to understand what they're suppose to do at first glance, such as the case of "baby bottle" where, until i saw it was an equip card after reading it a couple times (which i admit is my own fault for not seeing) i couldn't figure out what monster would be gaining ATK. I'm going to list the rest of the cards I had an issue with below (The ones that absolutely need to be changed or removed or in black), hopefully i'm just missing something and the majority of cards don't have to be redone or replaced. Rejected pending response.

Beauty Magical Experiment

based on it being it's own sentance i'm guessing the ritual summon part happens regardless of whether or not you have a spellcaster? i'm no expert with the way things should be worded but i suggest making it a single sentence and changing "Then" to "after this card relolves"

Bright Future

while it doesn't effect the outcome of the card monsters don't "gain" levels in the sense you're using it, "gain" would be used in an effect where their level just becomes that of the target, for the card to work how you want it their levels would have to be "increased"

Divine New Dawn

again the wording change doesn't affect the card, it's more just to clean it up a bit

This card cannot be negated. Choose one:
*Ritual Summon one "Reborn: The Baby Dragon of Ra" from your hand or GY by tributing monsters whose levels equal 12 or above (at least 3), this summon cannot be negated. 
*Tribute 1 "REBORN: The Baby Dragon of Ra" Special Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" or "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" from your hand ignoring summoning conditions, this summon cannot be negated.
Floaty Castle
The destruction prevention effect is to strong even if it's coin flip dependent, especially in an RP where you can just decide the coin results, change it to once per turn
Pacifier
not sure what your intention was with it but saying the equipped monster can't activate effects doesn't stop passsive effects (if that's what their called) such as dream gardners ability to make monsters Lvl 3 and count as Lvl 5 for ritual summons
Play Pretend
for the second effect, do you banish it from the hand? the deck? the GY? it's a normal spell so you can't banish it from the field. and if it is from the GY can both these effects be actiavted the same turn?
Pot of Cookies
500 free lifepoint per turn seems a bit much, maybe lower it to 300 or add a cost?
Reborn: Dream Gardener
for the last effect change it to "You can Banish this card from your GY as a tribute for a Ritual Summon" the way you have it now is worded in a way that it would activate after the monster is summoned i think
Reborn: Omega Project Alpha Lion
While I won't force you to remove it and it is kinda hard to pull off i'd rather not have win condition effects in decks unless that's the focus of the deck, the former makes it an exciting race against the clock story wise while the latter just gives a character an easy out when they're in a tough spot
Reborn: Baby Dragon of Ra
anything that doubles your LP is OP, especially in a deck focused on gaining as much LP as possible, i'm also confused by the second ability, there's no rule that says you can't go higher than your starting LP in yugioh so there isn't really such thing as "surplus" LP
Sleepy Baby
what do you mean by "The entire tribute and up to five tributes"
Stroller
so does a monster effect have to change it to ATK or can it only change to ATK if another monster does first?
Protection of the Sacred Eagle
by "with a monster" do you mean against a monster you control, meaning you can't activate this card if it's a direct attack?
Ultimate Combustion
ignoring the wording, a card that randomly deals damage to players until it's negated or a player loses is unfair, if they didn't negate or destroy it the first time they probably don't have anything to stop it. if you can win the game with just one card that card is probably to strong

interesting character but, despite the quirkiness of her playing a deck that she may not completely understand, she seems a little bland and I can't really find any motivation for her, unless I misread something that is also you didn't put down a birthday which is used as a plot device to let characters duel whoever they want. Onto the cards, while I appreciate the time you took to make a  complete deck list it, along with a non-custom card list (unless of course you deck doesn't use any customs) aren't required for this RP, not saying get rid of it just thought it worth mentioning. one or two of the customs are just ridiculous while a lot of the rest have some minor wording problems that make it hard to understand what they're suppose to do at first glance, such as the case of "baby bottle" where, until i saw it was an equip card after reading it a couple times (which i admit is my own fault for not seeing) i couldn't figure out what monster would be gaining ATK. I'm going to list the rest of the cards I had an issue with below (The ones that absolutely need to be changed or removed or in black), hopefully i'm just missing something and the majority of cards don't have to be redone or replaced. Rejected pending response.

Beauty Magical Experiment

based on it being it's own sentance i'm guessing the ritual summon part happens regardless of whether or not you have a spellcaster? i'm no expert with the way things should be worded but i suggest making it a single sentence and changing "Then" to "after this card relolves"

Bright Future

while it doesn't effect the outcome of the card monsters don't "gain" levels in the sense you're using it, "gain" would be used in an effect where their level just becomes that of the target, for the card to work how you want it their levels would have to be "increased"

Divine New Dawn

again the wording change doesn't affect the card, it's more just to clean it up a bit

This card cannot be negated. Choose one:
*Ritual Summon one "Reborn: The Baby Dragon of Ra" from your hand or GY by tributing monsters whose levels equal 12 or above (at least 3), this summon cannot be negated. 
*Tribute 1 "REBORN: The Baby Dragon of Ra" Special Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" or "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" from your hand ignoring summoning conditions, this summon cannot be negated.
Floaty Castle
The destruction prevention effect is to strong even if it's coin flip dependent, especially in an RP where you can just decide the coin results, change it to once per turn
Pacifier
not sure what your intention was with it but saying the equipped monster can't activate effects doesn't stop passsive effects (if that's what their called) such as dream gardners ability to make monsters Lvl 3 and count as Lvl 5 for ritual summons
Play Pretend
for the second effect, do you banish it from the hand? the deck? the GY? it's a normal spell so you can't banish it from the field. and if it is from the GY can both these effects be actiavted the same turn?
Pot of Cookies
500 free lifepoint per turn seems a bit much, maybe lower it to 300 or add a cost?
Reborn: Dream Gardener
for the last effect change it to "You can Banish this card from your GY as a tribute for a Ritual Summon" the way you have it now is worded in a way that it would activate after the monster is summoned i think
Reborn: Omega Project Alpha Lion
While I won't force you to remove it and it is kinda hard to pull off i'd rather not have win condition effects in decks unless that's the focus of the deck, the former makes it an exciting race against the clock story wise while the latter just gives a character an easy out when they're in a tough spot
Reborn: Baby Dragon of Ra
anything that doubles your LP is OP, especially in a deck focused on gaining as much LP as possible, i'm also confused by the second ability, there's no rule that says you can't go higher than your starting LP in yugioh so there isn't really such thing as "surplus" LP
Sleepy Baby
what do you mean by "The entire tribute and up to five tributes"
Stroller
so does a monster effect have to change it to ATK or can it only change to ATK if another monster does first?
Protection of the Sacred Eagle
by "with a monster" do you mean against a monster you control, meaning you can't activate this card if it's a direct attack?
Ultimate Combustion
ignoring the wording, a card that randomly deals damage to players until it's negated or a player loses is unfair, if they didn't negate or destroy it the first time they probably don't have anything to stop it. if you can win the game with just one card that card is probably to strong

Hmmm... Firstly, thank you for the feedback! I am aware that some of the cards had wording problems , though I thought it best to deliver a character within a more reasonable time frame. I apologize. That said, after reading your comment, and I want to preface what I'm about to say by stating this is of course, nothing you've done wrong, I believe attempting to rework all of the details you find necessary would lead to a fundamental change in the character or deck, potentially making the later unviable. Some things boil down to small corrections or things that I simply didn't do yet because I still needed to round out the final details- Like putting in a birthday or the motivation for entering the tournament or explaining that Pot Of Cookie's cost is that while it is face up it doesn't auto-blow-up and has a much higher risk of your opponent destroying it to draw those two cards during their turn or that Pacifier is only supposed to stop ignition and trigger effects, not continuous ones. Other problems, however, are less fixable. If Ra doesn't double your LP, then I would either have to have it give a large amount of LP instead (which would arguably be even more powerful, because it doesn't account for the fact that you're likely to loose a lot of LP just from your opponent trying to win) or it probably wouldn't ever work because it relies on your LP going over your starting LP for stats. If Ultimate combustion doesn't end the game, at the risk of you loosing instead, then the entire point of its existence is null and void. Two of the deck's win conditions are suddenly gone that way, leaving only Omega Lion. On the character side, you find the conflicts I set for the character - deep envy and an attempt to nonetheless keep impressions in a situation that hurts her but where nothing particularly bad is actually happening to her - to be bland. 

The only real choices therefore would be to completely alter at their core both the deck and the character. I simply don't believe I would have the time or the motivation to do that. Once again: You did nothing wrong. I am not saying you did. Your comments may be a fair assessment and judgment upon the cards and the character in the light of the RP's needs. But at this time, I just don't think I can go along with altering my work to such a deep extent.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to apply and I wish you all the best with this RP and everything in ya're lives! 

Hmmm... Firstly, thank you for the feedback! I am aware that some of the cards had wording problems , though I thought it best to deliver a character within a more reasonable time frame. I apologize. That said, after reading your comment, and I want to preface what I'm about to say by stating this is of course, nothing you've done wrong, I believe attempting to rework all of the details you find necessary would lead to a fundamental change in the character or deck, potentially making the later unviable. Some things boil down to small corrections or things that I simply didn't do yet because I still needed to round out the final details- Like putting in a birthday or the motivation for entering the tournament or explaining that Pot Of Cookie's cost is that while it is face up it doesn't auto-blow-up and has a much higher risk of your opponent destroying it to draw those two cards during their turn or that Pacifier is only supposed to stop ignition and trigger effects, not continuous ones. Other problems, however, are less fixable. If Ra doesn't double your LP, then I would either have to have it give a large amount of LP instead (which would arguably be even more powerful, because it doesn't account for the fact that you're likely to loose a lot of LP just from your opponent trying to win) or it probably wouldn't ever work because it relies on your LP going over your starting LP for stats. If Ultimate combustion doesn't end the game, at the risk of you loosing instead, then the entire point of its existence is null and void. Two of the deck's win conditions are suddenly gone that way, leaving only Omega Lion. On the character side, you find the conflicts I set for the character - deep envy and an attempt to nonetheless keep impressions in a situation that hurts her but where nothing particularly bad is actually happening to her - to be bland. 

The only real choices therefore would be to completely alter at their core both the deck and the character. I simply don't believe I would have the time or the motivation to do that. Once again: You did nothing wrong. I am not saying you did. Your comments may be a fair assessment and judgment upon the cards and the character in the light of the RP's needs. But at this time, I just don't think I can go along with altering my work to such a deep extent.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to apply and I wish you all the best with this RP and everything in ya're lives! 

thank you for clearing up a few things, addressing the issues i had with your character i don't find a "deep envy and an attempt to nonetheless keep impressions in a situation that hurts her but where nothing particularly bad is actually happening to her" necessarily boring but the way they were presented in Akacha, at least in my opinion, didn't bring anything new to the table, we have a kid who's trying to be a pro duelist for  his father in Tythes character and, while they are slightly different, the two are to similar, i'm not saying change it but more expand on how she goes about achieving her goals. as far as lacking a birthday/ reason for investment in the tournament i just mentioned those in case you'd forgotten, but i cannot stress enough that I would never want to put someone in a position where they have to change their character to a point where it's not them anymore just for me to accept it.

I actually completely misread pot of cookies and didn't see that the turn player got the draw not it's controller so that cards clear along with pacifier now that I know you intended it to work that way and, as i said, i'm not going to reject your character for having a win condition card i'm just worried it might end up being a deus ex machina at some point, more just something to keep in mind. onto Ra and Combustion, doubling your lifepoints just isn't something i can allow, if it was a set value dependent on a factor (say something hundred times the number of spells in you GY since you have a lot of focus on spell cards, or times the number of level three or lower monsters on the field) it would be fine, I've experimented with lifepoint gain effects before and know from my own experience that even if your lifepoints can get low that doesn't balance out something doubling them, especially when comparing it to other cards. for ultimate combustion i'm not quite sure how to balance it while keeping the spirit of the card, as far as it being a risk it comes across the same issue as "Floaty Castle", in an RP you decide what the result of the coin flip is so there's really no risk unless you actually flip a coin or something which I have no way to prove, it also has the issue of being boring for the other players as they just have to watch lifepoints drain until someone loses because they didn't have a response to a single card at the time, I suppose if you wanted to keep the big damage big risk aspect, which i'm certainly fine with, it could be something like "Flip a coin until you call it wrong then inflict damage to both players equal to the amount of times the coin was flipped x(insert number here)" while that example has the same issues as the original it's still a more balanced card

[spoiler=An Optimistic Choild]
Name: Amaryllis (Riley) Jaden Johnson Evalon

Birthday: October 12th

Appearance: She stands at a decent 3-foot-5, and weighs a good 70 lbs. Her frame is small, like she doesn't eat much. She has pale white skin, the kind you would get if you rarely ever left the house, and her long, straight hair is naturally a blonde color, though she dyed the tips to be a light purple color. Her eyes match the purple tips of her hair quite nicely, being naturally a lavender color, and she has some decent sized eyelashes. Her outfit of choice, is a black crop top, with a skin tight, red half sleeve undershirt, ripped black tights, and a pair of blue jean short-shorts. She will often have a little baret in her hair, made of silver, and wears a silver band around her right arm, that was given to her by her best friend. The black crop top, also has a purple Kuriboh embroidered on the front of it. She is also often seen without shoes or socks, and her feet are usually black with debris from outside sidewalks and roads.

Home Life: Riley's home life is not the best of situations. She lives in a trailer, with her Step Mother and her Father. You see, her father is drunk at all times, and that leads him to be very cruel to her. Whether it take the form of physical abuse, name calling, or even cruel and unusual punishments. On top of this, her mother died while giving birth to her, and her step mother is gone away at almost all hours of the day, working. Because of this, Riley has learned to be more independent than most other kids her age, learning first hand that life isn't easy. She travels about 2 miles on foot to and from school everyday to go back to the trailer, and usually takes off again for another mile to her Stepmother's place of work to escape her father. Her experience out in the real world however, does not mean she is like an adult. Since she is only 9, she still hasn't fully grasped the ideologies and concepts of most of the things in the world, and since she and her family are so poor, she is prone to stealing food or things out of desperation. This is why she looks so frail. She prefers not to wear shoes or socks, as they make it hard for her to run, which is something she enjoys a lot. Her Stepmother and her have an unbreakable bond, and she is the one who gave Riley her first cards, out of pity for her.

Personality: Riley is an optimistic gal. You would think that her having such a horrible life would make her exactly the opposite, but instead, she has been blessed with her Mother's positive outlook on things. Even when facing her Father's abuse, or even looking at things that happen to her, she always has a cheery disposition and a mental attitude that says "Everything will work out". Despite this attitude to her, she is very introverted, and doesn't make friends easily.

Deck: Spellbound Silence

Deck Info: Spellbound Silence is a deck that features the "Spellbook" spell cards and "Prophecy" monsters, made by Konami. It also boasts "Silent Magician" and "Silent Magician LV 8" as it's boss monsters. This deck can do a lot of things by the power of the spellbooks, so watch out!

Custom Cards: 

None yet, but I will be making some here soon. However, the customs I make will not be in her original decklist, they will be cards she can obtain later.

[spoiler=Custom Support WIP]

Spellbook of Vanity

Normal Spell

Once per turn, if you control a Spellcaster monster: you can choose a number from 1 to 8; change the Level of all Spellcaster monsters you control to the selected number. If this card is in your GY (Quick Effect): you can shuffle this card into your Deck; target 1 Spellcaster monster you control; the selected target is treated as a Tuner until the End Phase.

Silent Magician of Prophecy

LIGHT - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/1000

Scale: 8

PE: Your opponent cannot activate Spell cards as long as you control a Spellcaster monster. When a "Spellbook" Spell card is activated: place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

ME: This card gains 500 ATK for each card in your hand. When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Prophecy" monster, "Spellbook" Spell card, or "Silent Magician" monster from your Deck or GY to you hand. You can only activate this effect of "Silent Magician of Prophecy" once per turn. If this card is destroyed, you can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

Summoner of Prophetic Origin

DARK - Level 7 - Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect - 2300/1300

Scale: 2

PE: Special Summoned Spellcaster monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's Trap Effects. Once per turn, when a Spellcaster monster is Special Summoned, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- Draw 1 card

- Add 1 "Spellbook" Spell card or 1 "Prophecy" monster from your Deck or GY to your hand.

ME: (This card is always treated as a "Prophecy" monster.)

If you control a "Prophecy" monster, "Spellbook Star Hall", or "The Grand Spellbook Tower": you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can target 1 "Prophecy" monster or 1 "Spellbook" Spell card in your GY; shuffle the target into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Prophecy" monster from your Deck, except "World of Prophecy". You can only use each effect of "Summoner of Prophetic Origin" once per turn. When this card is destroyed, you can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

Spellbook of Truth

Normal Spell

If you control a Spellcaster monster: you can reveal 2 "Spellbook" cards from your hand; declare 1 Card Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap): your opponent then reveals their hand, and destroys all cards of the declared type in their hand. You can only activate 1 "Spellbook of Truth" per turn.

[spoiler=Decklist]

1 "World of Prophecy"

1 "Silent Magician LV 8"

1 "High Priestess of Prophecy"

3 "Performage Hat Tricker"

3 "Silent Magician"

3 "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy"

3 "Temperance of Prophecy"

2 "Breaker the Magical Warrior"

2 "Acrobatic Magician"

2 "Xiangsheng Magician"

2 "Witch of the Black Rose"

2 "Frequency Magician"

3 "Spellbook of Knowledge"

3 "Spellbook of Power"

3 "Spellbook of Secrets"

3 "Spellbook Star Hall"

2 "Spellbook of the Master"

2 "Spellbook of Wisdom"

2 "Spellbook of Fate"

2 "The Grand Spellbook Tower"

1 "Spellbook of Eternity"

1 "Spellbook of Life"

3 "Solemn Strike"

1 "Magicalize Fusion"

1 "Future Fusion"

EXTRA DECK:

1 "Alchemic Magician"

1 "Crowley, the Origin of Prophecy"

1 "Tempest Magician"

1 "Quintet Magician"

1 "Akashic Magician"

1 "Summon Sorcerer"

1 "Arcanite Magician"

1 "Explosive Magician"

Misc. Info: Can't really think of anything, other than her reasoning for wanting to be in the tournament. The reason she wants to be in the tournament, is not for the glory, or the prize or anything. You see, her mother gave her these cards, with the idea behind them being that maybe it would help her make new friends. And so that is her true reasoning for participating. She'll give it her all, but to her, it doesn't matter if she wins or loses, as her goal is to have fun, and meet new people.

Name: Amaryllis (Riley) Evalon

Appearance: She stands at a decent 3-foot-5, and weighs a good 70 lbs. Her frame is small, like she doesn't eat much. She has pale white skin, the kind you would get if you rarely ever left the house, and her long, straight hair is naturally a blonde color, though she dyed the tips to be a light purple color. Her eyes match the purple tips of her hair quite nicely, being naturally a lavender color, and she has some decent sized eyelashes. Her outfit of choice, is a black crop top, with a skin tight, red half sleeve undershirt, ripped black tights, and a pair of blue jean short-shorts. She will often have a little baret in her hair, made of silver, and wears a silver band around her right arm, that was given to her by her best friend. The black crop top, also has a purple Kuriboh embroidered on the front of it. She is also often seen without shoes or socks, and her feet are usually black with debris from outside sidewalks and roads.

Home Life: Riley's home life is not the best of situations. She lives in a trailer, with her Step Mother and her Father. You see, her father is drunk at all times, and that leads him to be very cruel to her. Whether it take the form of physical abuse, name calling, or even cruel and unusual punishments. On top of this, her mother died while giving birth to her, and her step mother is gone away at almost all hours of the day, working. Because of this, Riley has learned to be more independent than most other kids her age, learning first hand that life isn't easy. She travels about 2 miles on foot to and from school everyday to go back to the trailer, and usually takes off again for another mile to her Stepmother's place of work to escape her father. Her experience out in the real world however, does not mean she is like an adult. Since she is only 9, she still hasn't fully grasped the ideologies and concepts of most of the things in the world, and since she and her family are so poor, she is prone to stealing food or things out of desperation. This is why she looks so frail. She prefers not to wear shoes or socks, as they make it hard for her to run, which is something she enjoys a lot. Her Stepmother and her have an unbreakable bond, and she is the one who gave Riley her first cards, out of pity for her.

Personality: Riley is an optimistic gal. You would think that her having such a horrible life would make her exactly the opposite, but instead, she has been blessed with her Mother's positive outlook on things. Even when facing her Father's abuse, or even looking at things that happen to her, she always has a cheery disposition and a mental attitude that says "Everything will work out". Despite this attitude to her, she is very introverted, and doesn't make friends easily.

Deck: "Gems of Beauty"

A deck made of a custom archetype, called "Crystalline". They r a bunch of Psychic type Pendulum monsters that use Xyz monsters as their main Extra Deck mechanic. Their main effect mechanic however, is that they treat themselves as Continuous Spells while in the Pendulum Zones. Each one has their own effects, in regards to what they do, creating a toolbox of uses for the duelist who wields them.

(The actual cards for the archetype are a work in progress, as I have not fully finished them just yet. I will update the app with all the archetypal cards and her decklist when they are properly finished.)

[spoiler="Crystalline" WIP]

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters]

Crystalline - Sapphire Seraph

WATER - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1200/1400

Scale: 5

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Each of your Standby Phases, you gain 300 LP for each Continuous Spell card you control.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Add 1 Level 4 or lower “Crystalline” monster from your Deck or GY to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle: you gain 500 LP. Once per turn, you can send 1 Continuous Spell card from your field to the GY: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Crystalline” monster from your GY.

Crystalline - Azurite Animist

WATER - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1300/1600

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, during your Main Phase only: you can Special Summon 1 “Crystalline Animal” token to the field (Beast/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 1000), but they cannot be used as material except for the Xyz Summon of a “Crystalline” monster.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Special Summon up to 2 “Crystalline Animal” tokens to the field (Beast/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 1000), but they cannot be used as material except for the Xyz Summon of a “Crystalline” monster. If this card were to leave the field by battle or card effect, you can send 1 “Crystalline Animal” from your field to the GY: At the end of the turn, Special Summon this card but its effect(s) are negated.

Crystalline - Topaz Thief

EARTH - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 900/2000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. If a “Crystalline” Xyz monster destroys an opponent’s monster by battle, attach the destroyed monster to it as material.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster, select 1 monster with 2000 or less attack points on your opponent’s side of the field: Take control of that monster but its effects are negated.

Crystalline - Pyrite Paladin

EARTH - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1000/2000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. All “Crystalline” monsters you control gain 500 ATK/DEF.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Send 1 “Crystalline” monster from your hand to the GY. This card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of that monster. If this card is used as Xyz material: That monster gains 1000 ATK. You can only use 1 “Crystalline - Pyrite Paladin” as Xyz material this way.

Crystalline - Opal Oracle

LIGHT - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1000/1000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, you can declare a card (Monster, Spell, or Trap), then you reveal the top card of your Deck. If you guess correctly, add the revealed card to your hand. If you guess incorrectly, return the card to the bottom of your Deck. You can only control 1 “Crystalline - Opal Oracle” in the Pendulum Zone at a time.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster, look at the top 5 cards in your Deck: Add 1 “Crystalline” monster from the cards drawn to your hand, then return the rest to the top of your Deck in any order. If none of the cards are “Crystalline” monsters, return the cards to the top of your Deck in any order. Once per turn, you can declare a card (Monster, Spell, or Trap), then your opponent reveals the top card of their Deck. If you guess correctly, your opponent discards the card. If you guess incorrectly, your opponent can add that card to their hand.

Crystalline - Diamond Dancer

LIGHT - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1200/1200

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. As long as this card is face-up in the Pendulum Zone: your opponent cannot target any cards with the effects of Spell/Trap cards, except this card. This effect cannot be negated.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Add 1 Continuous Spell card from your Deck to your hand. This card is unaffected by your opponent's monster effects.

Crystalline - Ruby Ranger

FIRE - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1500/800

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. During the Battle Phase: you can make all “Crystalline” monsters you control lose 800 ATK but they can attack directly until the end of this turn.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: All “Crystalline” monsters lose 500 ATK but can attack directly this turn. At the end of this turn, all “Crystalline” monsters are changed to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 LP: This card can attack directly this turn.

Crystalline - Garnet Gardna

FIRE - Level 4 - Psychic/ Effect - 700/1800

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: if a “Crystalline” monster is targeted for an attack, you can negate that attack.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: All “Crystalline” monsters you control gain 800 DEF. Once per turn, if a “Crystalline” monster is targeted for an attack: Change the attack target to this card and all face-up “Crystalline” monsters to Defense Position.

Crystalline - Amethyst Acolyte

DARK - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1000/1000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, you can send 1 card from your hand and the the top of your Deck to the GY, Special Summon 1 “Crystalline” monster from your hand, Deck or GY to the field.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Send the top 5 cards from your Deck to the GY, Special Summon up to 2 “Crystalline” monsters from your hand, Deck or GY. Once per turn, you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY: Special Summon 1 “Crystalline” monster from your hand, Deck or GY.

Crystalline - Obsidian Outlaw

DARK - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1100/1100

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, if you control an Xyz monster, you can target 1 card your opponent controls, destroy that target.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls, destroy that target. If this card is used as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of a "Crystalline" monster, you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls, then search your deck for a Continuous Spell card. You can only activate this effect of "Crystalline - Obsidian Outlaw" once per turn.

Crystalline - Jade Jester

WIND - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1400/1000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase: you can change the battle positions of all face-up monsters on the field.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: you can have both you and your opponent shuffle your hands into the Deck, then draw the same amount of cards you sent, and, if there is a "Crystalline" monster(s) amongst them, both players can Special Summon those monsters. Your opponent cannot target "Crystalline" monsters for attacks, except this one.

Crystalline - Emerald Elite

WIND - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1700/1300

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. If a "Crystalline" monster attacks an opponent's Defense Position monster: Inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: you can reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if there are any "Crystalline" monsters among them, you may Special Summon them, but your opponent gains 500 LP for each one. If a "Crystalline" monster attacks an opponent's Defense Position monster while this card is face-up on the field: inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Spells/Traps]

Crystal Crusade!

Field Spell

This card is also treated as a Continuous Spell card. “Crystalline” monsters can be Special Summoned to the Main Monster Zone from the Extra Deck. When a “Crystalline” monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a “Crystalline” card: add 1 “Crystalline” counter to this card. Once per turn, you can remove 10 “Crystalline” counters from this card: Add 5 “Crystalline” cards from your GY to your Deck then draw 1 card. If its a “Crystalline” monster, Special Summon it immediately.

Rank-Up-Magic Shining Crystal Force

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control a "Crystalline" Xyz monster: you can target that Xyz monster,  Special Summon an Xyz monster from your Extra Deck whose Rank is 1 higher than the targeted monster, using the targeted monster as Xyz material. (Materials attached to the targeted monster become Material attached to the new Xyz monster). If this card is in the GY because it was sent there this turn: you can destroy 1 Xyz monster you control, shuffle this card back into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Extra Deck Monsters]

Crystalline - Blue Bishop

WATER - Rank 3 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2000/2000

2 Level 3 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material.

Crystalline - Orange Overlord

EARTH - Rank 3 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 1700/2300

2 Level 3 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material.

Crystalline - White Wizard

LIGHT - Rank 3 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2100/1400

2 Level 3 monsters

Crystalline - Red Rebel

FIRE - Rank 4 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2500/2000

2 Level 4 monsters

Crystalline - Purple Priest

DARK - Rank 4 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2200/2200

2 Level 4 monsters

Crystalline - Green Gunsman

WIND - Rank 4 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2400/2100

2 Level 4 mosters

You can also Xyz summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material.

Misc. Info: Can't really think of anything, other than her reasoning for wanting to be in the tournament. The reason she wants to be in the tournament, is not for the glory, or the prize or anything. You see, her mother gave her these cards, with the idea behind them being that maybe it would help her make new friends. And so that is her true reasoning for participating. She'll give it her all, but to her, it doesn't matter if she wins or loses, as her goal is to have fun, and meet new people.

A wonderfully written character but I do have a few notes, firstly i'll get the small stuff out of the way, there is no prize for the tournament, it's just an excuse for some of the NPC's to bully a kid they don't like. second I can't accept or decline without the completed cards, although I'm guessing you knew that by the note above them I just thought I'd say it to be safe. onto my only real problem with her, Amaryllis is written a bit to seriously for this RP. I'm trying to keep it light and fun, no evil duelist trying to take over the world with card games, no secret magic duel spirits, so i'm worried that a character with this much "baggage" for lack of a better word won't really fit in with the cast of regular kids that just want to play a game. pm me and we'll do a test run so I can see how you'll play her.

Oh no, I knew that there was no prize, I was just saying that even if there was one, she wouldn't care.

I also understood that I cannot be accepted or declined till the archetype is finished, hence why I gave the little note I did saying that I wasn't finished with that part just yet.

And finally, I understand that the RP is supposed to have a light hearted theme. In no way is her backstory supposed to infringe on that. All her backstory is and would do, is that she has a horrible home life, and in RP, it would just show her running home after schooldays, or running through town to get to her mom. I only put that as a means to explain who she is, not to add anything to the main plot.

ALSO:

If anyone would like to help me make the Xyz monsters for this archetype, THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! I am having a really hard time thinking of effects for them...

Posting to say:

I HAVE FINISHED THE CARDS IN THE "CRYSTALLINE" ARCHETYPE AND AM READY FOR THE FINAL JUDGEMENT!

PS: I am aware that her decklist is not the best it could be. I'm leaving room for character development, new cards from the card seller, and other stuff.

Name: Amaryllis (Riley) Jaden Johnson Evalon

Deck: "Gems of Beauty"

A deck made of a custom archetype, called "Crystalline". They r a bunch of Psychic type Pendulum monsters that use Xyz monsters as their main Extra Deck mechanic. Their main effect mechanic however, is that they treat themselves as Continuous Spells while in the Pendulum Zones. Each one has their own effects, in regards to what they do, creating a toolbox of uses for the duelist who wields them.

[spoiler= "Crystalline"]

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters]

Crystalline - Sapphire Seraph

WATER - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1200/1400

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Each of your Standby Phases, you gain 300 LP for each Continuous Spell card you control.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Add 1 Level 4 or lower “Crystalline” monster from your Deck or GY to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle: you gain 500 LP. Once per turn, you can send 1 Continuous Spell card from your field to the GY: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Crystalline” monster from your GY.

Crystalline - Azurite Animist

WATER - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1300/1600

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, during your Main Phase only: you can Special Summon 1 “Crystalline Animal” token to the field (Beast/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 1000), but they cannot be used as material except for the Xyz Summon of a “Crystalline” monster.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Special Summon up to 2 “Crystalline Animal” tokens to the field (Beast/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 1000), but they cannot be used as material except for the Xyz Summon of a “Crystalline” monster. If this card were to leave the field by battle or card effect, you can send 1 “Crystalline Animal” from your field to the GY: At the end of the turn, Special Summon this card but its effect(s) are negated.

Crystalline - Topaz Thief

EARTH - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 900/2000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. If a “Crystalline” Xyz monster destroys an opponent’s monster by battle, attach the destroyed monster to it as material.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster, select 1 monster with 2000 or less attack points on your opponent’s side of the field: Take control of that monster but its effects are negated.

Crystalline - Pyrite Paladin

EARTH - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1000/2000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. All “Crystalline” monsters you control gain 500 ATK/DEF.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Send 1 “Crystalline” monster from your hand to the GY. This card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of that monster. If this card is used as Xyz material: That monster gains 1000 ATK. You can only use 1 “Crystalline - Pyrite Paladin” as Xyz material this way.

Crystalline - Opal Oracle

LIGHT - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1000/1000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, you can declare a card (Monster, Spell, or Trap), then reveal the top card of your Deck. If you guess correctly, add the revealed card to your hand. If you guess incorrectly, return the card to the bottom of your Deck. You can only control 1 “Crystalline - Opal Oracle” in the Pendulum Zone at a time.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster, look at the top 5 cards in your Deck: Add 1 “Crystalline” monster among them to your hand, then return the rest to the top of your Deck in any order. If none of the cards are “Crystalline” monsters, return the cards to the top of your Deck in any order. Once per turn, you can declare a card (Monster, Spell, or Trap), then your opponent reveals the top card of their Deck. If you guess correctly, your opponent discards the card. If you guess incorrectly, your opponent can add that card to their hand.

Crystalline - Diamond Dancer

LIGHT - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1200/1200

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. As long as this card is face-up in the Pendulum Zone: your opponent cannot target any cards with the effects of Spell/Trap cards, except this card. This effect cannot be negated.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Add 1 Continuous Spell card from your Deck to your hand. This card is unaffected by your opponent's monster effects.

Crystalline - Ruby Ranger

FIRE - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1500/800

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. During the Battle Phase: you can make all “Crystalline” monsters you control lose 800 ATK but they can attack directly until the end of this turn.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: All “Crystalline” monsters lose 500 ATK but can attack directly this turn. At the end of this turn, all “Crystalline” monsters are changed to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 LP: This card can attack directly this turn.

Crystalline - Garnet Gardna

FIRE - Level 4 - Psychic/ Effect - 700/1800

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: if a “Crystalline” monster is targeted for an attack, you can negate that attack.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: All “Crystalline” monsters you control gain 800 DEF. Once per turn, if a “Crystalline” monster is targeted for an attack: Change the attack target to this card and all face-up “Crystalline” monsters to Defense Position.

Crystalline - Amethyst Acolyte

DARK - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1000/1000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, you can send 1 card from your hand and the the top of your Deck to the GY, Special Summon 1 “Crystalline” monster from your hand, Deck or GY to the field.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: Send the top 5 cards from your Deck to the GY, Special Summon up to 2 “Crystalline” monsters from your hand, Deck or GY. Once per turn, you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY: Special Summon 1 “Crystalline” monster from your hand, Deck or GY.

Crystalline - Obsidian Outlaw

DARK - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1100/1100

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, if you control an Xyz monster, you can target 1 card your opponent controls, destroy that target.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls, destroy that target. If this card is used as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of a "Crystalline" monster, you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls, then search your deck for a Continuous Spell card. You can only activate this effect of "Crystalline - Obsidian Outlaw" once per turn.

Crystalline - Jade Jester

WIND - Level 3 - Psychic/Effect - 1400/1000

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase: you can change the battle positions of all face-up monsters on the field.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: you can have both you and your opponent shuffle your hands into the Deck, then draw the same amount of cards you sent, and, if there is a "Crystalline" monster(s) amongst them, both players can Special Summon those monsters. Your opponent cannot target "Crystalline" monsters for attacks, except this one.

Crystalline - Emerald Elite

WIND - Level 4 - Psychic/Effect - 1700/1300

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. If a "Crystalline" monster attacks an opponent's Defense Position monster: Inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. Level 5 and higher monsters cannot attack.

ME: If this card was Special Summoned by the effect(s) of a “Crystalline” monster: you can reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if there are any "Crystalline" monsters among them, you may Special Summon them, but your opponent gains 500 LP for each one. If a "Crystalline" monster attacks an opponent's Defense Position monster while this card is face-up on the field: inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Spells/Traps]

Crystal Crusade!

Field Spell

This card is also treated as a Continuous Spell card. “Crystalline” monsters can be Special Summoned to the Main Monster Zone from the Extra Deck. When a “Crystalline” monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a “Crystalline” card: add 1 “Crystalline” counter to this card. Once per turn, you can remove 10 “Crystalline” counters from this card: Add 5 “Crystalline” cards from your GY to your Deck then draw 1 card. If its a “Crystalline” monster, Special Summon it immediately.

Rank-Up-Magic Shining Crystal Force

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control a "Crystalline" Xyz monster: you can target that Xyz monster, Special Summon an Xyz monster from your Extra Deck whose Rank is 1 higher than the targeted monster, using the targeted monster as Xyz material. (Materials attached to the targeted monster become Material attached to the new Xyz monster). If this card is in the GY because it was sent there this turn: you can destroy 1 Xyz monster you control, shuffle this card back into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Extra Deck Monsters]

Crystalline - Blue Bishop

WATER - Rank 3 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2000/2000

2 Level 3 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material. When this card is Xyz Summoned, you gain LP equal to 500 x the number of Xyz Material on this card. Once per turn, during your Min Phase: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Crystalline" monster from your hand or GY, except an Xyz monster.

Crystalline - Orange Overlord

EARTH - Rank 4 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 1700/2300

2 Level 4 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material. Once per turn, except during the Battle Phase: you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, take control of 1 monster your opponent controls, but if the opponent's monster is Level 5 or higher, it's effects are negated.

Crystalline - White Wizard

LIGHT - Rank 3 - Psychic/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect - 2100/1400

Scale: 8

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, if you control a "Crystalline" monster, you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls. "Crystalline" cards you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

ME:

2 Level 3 monsters

If you can Pendulum Summon Level 3, you can Pendulum Summon this card from face-up in your Extra Deck. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target up to 2 Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls, destroy those targets. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, Special Summon 1 "Crystalline" monster from your hand or Deck. When this card is destroyed, you can set this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Crystalline - Red Rebel

FIRE - Rank 3 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2500/2000

2 Level 3 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material. When this card is Xyz Summoned: inflict damage to your opponent equal to 300 x the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, Special Summon 1 "Crystalline" monster from your GY or Deck, except an Xyz monster.

Crystalline - Purple Priest

DARK - Rank 4 - Psychic/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect - 2200/2200

Scale: 1

PE: This card is always treated as a Continuous Spell card while face-up in the Pendulum Zone. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. When a "Crystalline" monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: draw 1 card.

ME:

2 Level 4 monsters

If you can Pendulum Summon Level 4, you can Pendulum Summon this card from face-up in your Extra Deck. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material. When this card is Xyz Summoned: you can target up to 2 monsters your opponent controls, destroy those targets. Once per turn, you can attach 1 "Crystalline" monster from your GY to a face-up Xyz monster you control. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. When this card is destroyed, you can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

Crystalline - Green Gunsman

WIND - Rank 4 - Psychic/Xyz/Effect - 2400/2100

2 Level 4 monsters

You can also Xyz summon this card by using all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control as Material. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Crystalline" monster in your GY and on the field. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: inflict damage to your opponent equal to half this card's current ATK. If a "Crystalline" monster battles a Defense Position monster: destroy that monster immediately with this cards effect.

[spoiler=Decklist]

MAIN DECK

x2 Crystalline - Sapphire Seraph

x3 Crystalline - Azurite Animist

x2 Crystalline - Topaz Thief

x2 Crystalline - Pyrite Paladin

x3 Crystalline - Opal Oracle

x2 Crystalline - Diamond Dancer

x2 Crystalline - Ruby Ranger

x2 Crystalline - Garnet Gardna

x3 Crystalline - Amethyst Acolyte

x2 Crystalline - Obsidian Outlaw

x2 Crystalline - Jade Jester

x3 Crystalline - Emerald Elite

x3 Crystal Crusade!

x1 Rank-Up-Magic Shining Crystal Force

x2 Burden of the Mighty

x2 Supply Squad

x1 Raigeki

x2 Twin Twisters

x1 Terraforming

EXTRA DECK

x1 Crystalline - Blue Bishop

x1 Crystalline - White Wizard

x1 Crystalline - Purple Priest

x1 Crystalline - Red Rebel

x1 Number 20: Giga-Brilliant

x1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

x1 Number 41: Sky Pegasus

x1 Decode Talker

x1 Linkuriboh

x1 Proxy Dragon

Accepted, although I noticed you didn't do anything to fix Azurite Animist yet so until it's monster effect is usable I ask you avoid it in duels

Archived