Yu-Gi-Oh: Domino Elementary [OOC/Accepting/Started]

0PxPz0

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okie, I have decided that I'm not gonna use the Crystalline archetype as Riley's deck, and instead replaced it with a Konami deck. I will be making customs as support cards for this deck, however, they will not be in her original decklist when she starts out. Instead, they will be support cards she obtains later in the tournament. (This is partially becuz I'm lazy and don't really wanna write out custom support at the time of posting.)

That said, Imma work on my next post now, it should be up in a few minutes.

Okie, I have decided that I'm not gonna use the Crystalline archetype as Riley's deck, and instead replaced it with a Konami deck. I will be making customs as support cards for this deck, however, they will not be in her original decklist when she starts out. Instead, they will be support cards she obtains later in the tournament. (This is partially becuz I'm lazy and don't really wanna write out custom support at the time of posting.)

That said, Imma work on my next post now, it should be up in a few minutes.

since basically nothings happened yet changing your deck isn't that problematic but I am going to need to see what it is first

[spoiler=An Optimistic Choild]

Name: Amaryllis (Riley) Jaden Johnson Evalon

Birthday: October 12th

Appearance: She stands at a decent 3-foot-5, and weighs a good 70 lbs. Her frame is small, like she doesn't eat much. She has pale white skin, the kind you would get if you rarely ever left the house, and her long, straight hair is naturally a blonde color, though she dyed the tips to be a light purple color. Her eyes match the purple tips of her hair quite nicely, being naturally a lavender color, and she has some decent sized eyelashes. Her outfit of choice, is a black crop top, with a skin tight, red half sleeve undershirt, ripped black tights, and a pair of blue jean short-shorts. She will often have a little baret in her hair, made of silver, and wears a silver band around her right arm, that was given to her by her best friend. The black crop top, also has a purple Kuriboh embroidered on the front of it. She is also often seen without shoes or socks, and her feet are usually black with debris from outside sidewalks and roads.

Home Life: Riley's home life is not the best of situations. She lives in a trailer, with her Step Mother and her Father. You see, her father is drunk at all times, and that leads him to be very cruel to her. Whether it take the form of physical abuse, name calling, or even cruel and unusual punishments. On top of this, her mother died while giving birth to her, and her step mother is gone away at almost all hours of the day, working. Because of this, Riley has learned to be more independent than most other kids her age, learning first hand that life isn't easy. She travels about 2 miles on foot to and from school everyday to go back to the trailer, and usually takes off again for another mile to her Stepmother's place of work to escape her father. Her experience out in the real world however, does not mean she is like an adult. Since she is only 9, she still hasn't fully grasped the ideologies and concepts of most of the things in the world, and since she and her family are so poor, she is prone to stealing food or things out of desperation. This is why she looks so frail. She prefers not to wear shoes or socks, as they make it hard for her to run, which is something she enjoys a lot. Her Stepmother and her have an unbreakable bond, and she is the one who gave Riley her first cards, out of pity for her.

Personality: Riley is an optimistic gal. You would think that her having such a horrible life would make her exactly the opposite, but instead, she has been blessed with her Mother's positive outlook on things. Even when facing her Father's abuse, or even looking at things that happen to her, she always has a cheery disposition and a mental attitude that says "Everything will work out". Despite this attitude to her, she is very introverted, and doesn't make friends easily.

Deck: Spellbound Silence

Deck Info: Spellbound Silence is a deck that features the "Spellbook" spell cards and "Prophecy" monsters, made by Konami. It also boasts "Silent Magician" and "Silent Magician LV 8" as it's boss monsters. This deck can do a lot of things by the power of the spellbooks, so watch out!

Custom Cards: 

None yet, but I will be making some here soon. However, the customs I make will not be in her original decklist, they will be cards she can obtain later.

[spoiler=Custom Support WIP]

Spellbook of Vanity

Normal Spell

Once per turn, if you control a Spellcaster monster: you can choose a number from 1 to 8; change the Level of all Spellcaster monsters you control to the selected number. If this card is in your GY (Quick Effect): you can shuffle this card into your Deck; target 1 Spellcaster monster you control; the selected target is treated as a Tuner until the End Phase.

Silent Magician of Prophecy

LIGHT - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect - 1000/1000

Scale: 8

PE: Your opponent cannot activate Spell cards as long as you control a Spellcaster monster. When a "Spellbook" Spell card is activated: place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

ME: This card gains 500 ATK for each card in your hand. When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Prophecy" monster, "Spellbook" Spell card, or "Silent Magician" monster from your Deck or GY to you hand. You can only activate this effect of "Silent Magician of Prophecy" once per turn. If this card is destroyed, you can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

Summoner of Prophetic Origin

DARK - Level 7 - Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect - 2300/1300

Scale: 2

PE: Special Summoned Spellcaster monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's Trap Effects. Once per turn, when a Spellcaster monster is Special Summoned, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- Draw 1 card

- Add 1 "Spellbook" Spell card or 1 "Prophecy" monster from your Deck or GY to your hand.

ME: (This card is always treated as a "Prophecy" monster.)

If you control a "Prophecy" monster, "Spellbook Star Hall", or "The Grand Spellbook Tower": you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can target 1 "Prophecy" monster or 1 "Spellbook" Spell card in your GY; shuffle the target into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Prophecy" monster from your Deck, except "World of Prophecy". You can only use each effect of "Summoner of Prophetic Origin" once per turn. When this card is destroyed, you can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

Spellbook of Truth

Normal Spell

If you control a Spellcaster monster: you can reveal 2 "Spellbook" cards from your hand; declare 1 Card Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap): your opponent then reveals their hand, and destroys all cards of the declared type in their hand. You can only activate 1 "Spellbook of Truth" per turn.

[spoiler=Decklist]

1 "World of Prophecy"

1 "Silent Magician LV 8"

1 "High Priestess of Prophecy"

3 "Performage Hat Tricker"

3 "Silent Magician"

3 "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy"

3 "Temperance of Prophecy"

2 "Breaker the Magical Warrior"

2 "Acrobatic Magician"

2 "Xiangsheng Magician"

2 "Witch of the Black Rose"

2 "Frequency Magician"

3 "Spellbook of Knowledge"

3 "Spellbook of Power"

3 "Spellbook of Secrets"

3 "Spellbook Star Hall"

2 "Spellbook of the Master"

2 "Spellbook of Wisdom"

2 "Spellbook of Fate"

2 "The Grand Spellbook Tower"

1 "Spellbook of Eternity"

1 "Spellbook of Life"

3 "Solemn Strike"

1 "Magicalize Fusion"

1 "Future Fusion"

EXTRA DECK:

1 "Alchemic Magician"

1 "Crowley, the Origin of Prophecy"

1 "Tempest Magician"

1 "Quintet Magician"

1 "Akashic Magician"

1 "Summon Sorcerer"

1 "Arcanite Magician"

1 "Explosive Magician"

Misc. Info: Can't really think of anything, other than her reasoning for wanting to be in the tournament. The reason she wants to be in the tournament, is not for the glory, or the prize or anything. You see, her mother gave her these cards, with the idea behind them being that maybe it would help her make new friends. And so that is her true reasoning for participating. She'll give it her all, but to her, it doesn't matter if she wins or loses, as her goal is to have fun, and meet new people.

I have a minor concern about your silent magicians first pendulum effect but since it's not in her deck at the moment it doesn't need to be addressed right now

those examples are more reasonable (not by much though since it is a pretty fair effect), secret village is self negated as long as your opponent also has a spellcaster while anti-spell fragrance basically turns spells into traps instead of disallowing them. like i said it's not a major issue for me and even if it was i couldn't think of a way to change it that wouldn't ruin the card, we can talk about it more when you decide you want to add the card in, i'll probably come up with some minor concession IC for it

Had a surprise visit from family yesterday so I wasn't on the computer at all. Here's the character:

[spoiler=Antonio LeBaron]

Name: Antonio LeBaron

Age - 9

Birthday - October 9

Appearance - One of the tallest students in the class with a creamy complexion and a very even build. He has shoulder-length straight brown hair with golden tips on the end. He has sparkling green eyes and often wears white.

Home Life - Twin brother of Horatio LeBaron. He's known as the dynamic wisecracker and mischief-maker of the two and is often seen skateboarding and scootering everywhere. The twins' parents each hold mid-to-high end jobs so the boys are often tutored, picked up, and watched over by their nanny. The twins get along surprisingly well with each other despite the fact they are often called opposite twins (due to very different builds and personalities).

[spoiler=Personality]

Antonio is often enthusiastic and charismatic with a penchant for talking his way into people's good books. He generally likes to get along with people, but he isn't above holding grudges, especially if someone else is getting the attention he "rightfully" deserves. He is described way more often as "clever" or "witty" than he is "smart". He usually goes to his twin for recommendations regarding actually planning things out.

Overall, he's only into dueling as a means of staying in the conversational loop. He likes the game, but doesn't follow it like some of his other classmates. While some kids like to duel out their problems, Antonio would rather talk and convince others through words. Of course, he wouldn't say no to a good duel, and (though he doesn't expect to win the tourney), he feels winning the tourney might secure his social standing among his peers permanently.

Token Appearance - Gold everywhere. Horatio came up with the designs and Antonio made it shiny.

[spoiler=Deck]No deck name. Antonio's original deck was a mishmash of beatdown cards with a few powerful removal cards (all cards irl). However, for the tournament, Horatio let him borrow his Alien deck. This one uses the Alien archetype as the core with lots of spells, traps, and a few other monsters to support the deck. Antonio doesn't really strategize with it and mostly likes using A-Counter beatdown over using the variety of tactics Aliens can use. He often goes into the Extra Deck to Summon King of the Feral Imps and Gol'gar but the rest of his Extra isn't really the core of his [very lacking] "strategy".

Misc. Information

- He already knows a bit about almost everyone in class.

- Several of the girls in the last class had a crush on him. Toward the end of the year, he had begun acting as classroom matchmaker and getting favors from some of the other boys to "hook them up" with certain girls.

- He loves ancient, extinct creatures. His favorite card is his only 1 Paleozoic Olenoides. If he could, he'd like to get his hands on more of 'em.

- His family has a dog, a cat, and an aquarium with several fish.

- Horatio is NOT in class 104.

Had a surprise visit from family yesterday so I wasn't on the computer at all.  Here's the character:

Age - 9

Birthday - October 9

Appearance - One of the tallest students in the class with a creamy complexion and a very even build.  He has shoulder-length straight brown hair with golden tips on the end.  He has sparkling green eyes and often wears white.

Home Life - Twin brother of Horatio LeBaron.  He's known as the dynamic wisecracker and mischief-maker of the two and is often seen skateboarding and scootering everywhere.  The twins' parents each hold mid-to-high end jobs so the boys are often tutored, picked up, and watched over by their nanny.  The twins get along surprisingly well with each other despite the fact they are often called opposite twins (due to very different builds and personalities).

[spoiler=Personality]
Antonio is often enthusiastic and charismatic with a penchant for talking his way into people's good books.  He generally likes to get along with people, but he isn't above holding grudges, especially if someone else is getting the attention he "rightfully" deserves.  He is described way more often as "clever" or "witty" than he is "smart".  He usually goes to his twin for recommendations regarding actually planning things out.
Overall, he's only into dueling as a means of staying in the conversational loop.  He likes the game, but doesn't follow it like some of his other classmates.  While some kids like to duel out their problems, Antonio would rather talk and convince others through words.  Of course, he wouldn't say no to a good duel, and (though he doesn't expect to win the tourney), he feels winning the tourney might secure his social standing among his peers permanently.

Token Appearance - Gold everywhere. Horatio came up with the designs and Antonio made it shiny.

[spoiler=Deck]No deck name.  Antonio's original deck was a mishmash of beatdown cards with a few powerful removal cards (all cards irl).  However, for the tournament, Horatio let him borrow his WATER deck.  This one uses the Graydle archetype as the core with lots of spells, traps, and a few other monsters to support the deck.  Antonio doesn't really strategize with it and mostly likes running his monsters into his opponent's to steal their stuff and win using their own cards.  He sometimes goes into the Extra Deck, but is isn't really the core of his [very lacking] "strategy".

Misc. Information
- Several of the girls in the last class had a crush on him.  Toward the end of the year, he had begun acting as classroom matchmaker and getting favors from some of the other boys to "hook them up" with certain girls.
- He loves ancient, extinct creatures.  His favorite card is his only 1 Paleozoic Olenoides.  If he could, he'd like to get his hands on more of 'em.

because we already have a Graydle user i'm not so sure about Antonio, if you can change the deck or give me a more detailed synopsis of it to differentiate it from Aria's I'll reconsider. Rejected.

[spoiler=Irene]Name - Irene Delgado

Gender - Female

Age - 10

Birthday - 9/5

Appearance - She's a bit taller than most of her peers and has dark brown eyes which give off an intense aura. She has shaggy black hair which is often unkempt and wild. She typically wears comfortable shorts and a t-shirt that are easy for her to move around in.

Home Life -Irene lives with her two older brothers and their father. She likes building decks with lots of ways to destroy the giant boss monsters her brothers throw at her.

Personality - Irene is quiet and serious, always seeming to be observing her surroundings intently. When she does speak, she does so directly and doesn't mince her words. This can lead to her seeming a bit standoffish and mean at times, but she genuinely does care for those she's close to.

Token Appearance - Irene has 3 tokens that look like shooting stars.

Deck - Flint Lock, a deck made of cards from an old arcade game her father liked. It focuses on equipping monsters with Flint to lock them down and destroy them.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]I added Flint Lock, Flint, and Flint Missile to the custom cards with updated card text.[spoiler=Monsters]Flint Lock

Light

Level 4

Machine

ATK: 1500

DEF: 800

Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up "Flint"; equip that target to this card. You can target 1 "Flint" equipped to this card and 1 other appropriate monster on the field; equip that "Flint" to that appropriate monster. While this card is equipped with "Flint", it is unaffected by "Flint" and cannot be destroyed by battle.

Flint Lock #2

Light

Level 4

Machine

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Flint" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up "Flint" and 1 appropriate monster on the field; equip that "Flint" to that appropriate monster. While this card is equipped with "Flint" it is unaffected by other card's effects.

[spoiler=Spells]Flint

Equip

The equipped monster loses 300 ATK and cannot change its Battle Position or attack. If the equipped monster is destroyed: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; equip this card to that target.

Flint Arm

Quick

Target 1 face-up monster on the field; Equip 1 "Flint" from your Deck or GY to that target. After this card resolves, you can shuffle it into the Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Flint Capsule

Quick

Set 1 "Flint" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your Spell & Trap Card Zone. After this card resolves, you can shuffle it into the Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Flint Laser

Quick

If you control a face-up "Flint Lock" monster equipped with "Flint": banish 1 card on the field. After this card resolves, you can shuffle it into the Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Flint Missile

Quick

Destroy 1 monster equipped with "Flint". After this card resolves, you can shuffle it into the Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Player 2 - Start!

Normal

If you control a face up "Flint Lock": Special Summon "Flint Lock #2" from your Deck or GY.

Planet E-Square

Field

The effects of monsters equipped with Equip Cards are negated, except "Flint Lock" monsters. Monsters equipped with "Flint" cannot be tributed and cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Material for a Summon. If a Spell or Trap Card(s) you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you can shuffle 1 card from your hand into the Deck instead.

[spoiler=Traps]Charge the Enemy!

Continuous

When this card is activated: You can Special Summon 1 "Flint Lock" monster from your Deck or GY. Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can draw 1 card for each "Flint" Quick-Play Spell Card with a different name that you activated this turn.

Speed Up!

Continuous

Once per turn: You can target 1 "Flint Lock" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. Once per turn: You can shuffle 1 "Flint" from your GY or face-up on your side of the field into the Deck; Set 1 "Flint" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your Spell & Trap Card Zone. That Set card can be activated during this turn.

[spoiler=Deck List]3 Flint Lock

3 Flint Lock #2

1 Honest

3 Flint

3 Flint Arm

3 Flint Capsule

3 Flint Laser

3 Flint Missile

3 Planet E-Square

2 Player 2 - Start!

2 Terraforming

1 Galaxy Cyclone

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Limiter Removal

1 Iron Draw

1 Iron Call

3 Charge the Enemy!

3 Speed Up!

Misc. Information - Irene is intense when she duels as she is most times. Her deck doesn't yet have a boss monster and focuses on whittling enemies down with her "Flint Lock" monsters.

Summon Chants

A bastion of hope in the dark of space, be crushed in its gravity! Planet E-Square!

Attack Names

Flint Shot

Shadow Laser

Duel Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xr6HctqK6g

[spoiler=Irene]Name - Irene Delgado

Gender - Female

Age - 9

Birthday - 9/5

Appearance - She's a bit taller than most of her peers and has dark brown eyes which give off an intense aura. She has shaggy black hair which is often unkempt and wild. She typically wears comfortable shorts and a t-shirt that are easy for her to move around in.

Home Life -Irene lives with her two older brothers and their father. She likes building decks with lots of ways to destroy the giant boss monsters her brothers throw at her.

Personality - Irene is quiet and serious, always seeming to be observing her surroundings intently. When she does speak, she does so directly and doesn't mince her words. This can lead to her seeming a bit standoffish and mean at times, but she genuinely does care for those she's close to.

Token Appearance - Irene has 3 tokens that look like shooting stars.

Deck - Flint Lock, a deck made of cards from an old arcade game her father liked. It focuses on equipping monsters with Flint to lock them down and destroy them.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]I added Flint Lock, Flint, and Flint Missile to the custom cards with updated card text.[spoiler=Monsters]Flint Lock

Light

Level 4

Machine

Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up "Flint"; equip that target to this card. You can target 1 "Flint" equipped to this card and 1 other appropriate monster on the field; equip that "Flint" to that appropriate monster. While this card is equipped with "Flint", it is unaffected by "Flint" and cannot be destroyed by battle.

Flint Lock #2

Light

Level 4

Machine

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Flint" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up "Flint" and 1 appropriate monster on the field; equip that "Flint" to that appropriate monster. While this card is equipped with "Flint" it is unaffected by other card's effects.

[spoiler=Spells]Flint

Equip

The equipped monster loses 300 ATK and cannot change its Battle Position or attack. If the equipped monster is destroyed: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; equip this card to that target.

Flint Arm

Quick

Target 1 face-up monster on the field; Equip 1 "Flint" from your Deck or GY to that target. After this card resolves, you can shuffle it into the Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Flint Capsule

Quick

Set 1 "Flint" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your Spell & Trap Card Zone. After this card resolves, you can shuffle it into the Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Flint Laser

Quick

If you control a face-up "Flint Lock" monster equipped with "Flint", banish 1 card on the field. After this card resolves, you can shuffle it into the Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Flint Missile

Quick

Destroy 1 monster equipped with "Flint". After this card resolves, you can shuffle it into the Deck instead of sending it to the GY.

Player 2 - Start!

Normal

If you control a face up "Flint Lock", Special Summon "Flint Lock #2" from your Deck or GY.

Planet E-Square

Field

The effects of monsters equipped with Equip Cards are negated, except "Flint Lock" monsters. Monsters equipped with "Flint" cannot be tributed and cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Material for a Summon. If a Spell or Trap Card(s) you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you can shuffle 1 card from your hand into the Deck instead.

[spoiler=Traps]Charge the Enemy!

Continuous

When this card is activated: You can Special Summon 1 "Flint Lock" monster from your Deck or GY. Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can draw 1 card for each "Flint" Quick-Play Spell Card with a different name that you activated this turn.

Speed Up!

Continuous

Once per turn: You can target 1 "Flint Lock" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. Once per turn: You can shuffle 1 "Flint" from your GY or face-up on your side of the field into the Deck; Set 1 "Flint" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your Spell & Trap Card Zone. That Set card can be activated during this turn.

[spoiler=Deck List]3 Flint Lock

3 Flint Lock #2

1 Honest

3 Flint

3 Flint Arm

3 Flint Capsule

3 Flint Laser

3 Flint Missile

3 Planet E-Square

2 Player 2 - Start!

2 Terraforming

1 Galaxy Cyclone

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Limiter Removal

1 Iron Draw

1 Iron Call

3 Charge the Enemy!

3 Speed Up!

Misc. Information - Irene is intense when she duels as she is most times. Her deck doesn't yet have a boss monster and focuses on whittling enemies down with her "Flint Lock" monsters.

Flint Shot - The ability of her Flint Locks to launch Flint

Shadow Laser - When she uses Flint Laser

Duel Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xr6HctqK6g

I almost feel obligated to accept just to see her interact with a younger Alex, not to mention her deck is perfect for beating his 100 kings, Accepted and excited to see this character (even if it's a different version) get a second chance to shine. you can choose to make a long post to catch up if you'd like but i'm fine with just retconning her into having been in the backround till now.

just noticed this, due to her birthday she'd have to be 10, i've bumped her age in the roster but if you'd rather change her birthday i'll adjust it

Had a surprise visit from family yesterday so I wasn't on the computer at all. Here's the character:

Age - 9

Birthday - October 9

Appearance - One of the tallest students in the class with a creamy complexion and a very even build. He has shoulder-length straight brown hair with golden tips on the end. He has sparkling green eyes and often wears white.

Home Life - Twin brother of Horatio LeBaron. He's known as the dynamic wisecracker and mischief-maker of the two and is often seen skateboarding and scootering everywhere. The twins' parents each hold mid-to-high end jobs so the boys are often tutored, picked up, and watched over by their nanny. The twins get along surprisingly well with each other despite the fact they are often called opposite twins (due to very different builds and personalities).

[spoiler=Personality]

Antonio is often enthusiastic and charismatic with a penchant for talking his way into people's good books. He generally likes to get along with people, but he isn't above holding grudges, especially if someone else is getting the attention he "rightfully" deserves. He is described way more often as "clever" or "witty" than he is "smart". He usually goes to his twin for recommendations regarding actually planning things out.

Overall, he's only into dueling as a means of staying in the conversational loop. He likes the game, but doesn't follow it like some of his other classmates. While some kids like to duel out their problems, Antonio would rather talk and convince others through words. Of course, he wouldn't say no to a good duel, and (though he doesn't expect to win the tourney), he feels winning the tourney might secure his social standing among his peers permanently.

[spoiler=Deck]No deck name. Antonio's original deck was a mishmash of beatdown cards with a few powerful removal cards (all cards irl). However, for the tournament, Horatio let him borrow his Alien deck. This one uses the Alien archetype as the core with lots of spells, traps, and a few other monsters to support the deck. Antonio doesn't really strategize with it and mostly likes using A-Counter beatdown over using the variety of tactics Aliens can use. He often goes into the Extra Deck to Summon King of the Feral Imps and Gol'gar but the rest of his Extra isn't really the core of his [very lacking] "strategy".

Misc. Information

- Several of the girls in the last class had a crush on him. Toward the end of the year, he had begun acting as classroom matchmaker and getting favors from some of the other boys to "hook them up" with certain girls.

- He loves ancient, extinct creatures. His favorite card is his only 1 Paleozoic Olenoides. If he could, he'd like to get his hands on more of 'em.

Accepted

• 2 weeks later...

Archived