THOT: Thar's Half-assed Opinion Thread

Thar

hit me bby

You're fun. You're fun when you're having fun.

Please excuse me for taking anything you've ever said personally. I do that a lot, and it's usually misunderstood.

iaJIa0n.gif

No.

I absolutely adored Undertale when I was playing it. Nowadays, though, it's just sorta faded from my interest. Only the music lives on.

As for you, I'm not sure who you are behind the monster, but your character wasn't anything too special in the game, imo. You basically just show up at the end of the game to add insult to injury and make the player feel worse about the way they played through the game. Joke's on you, though. I've never felt bad about killing anyone in games. Even good people.

Would you bury your face in mt lady's huge mountains?

More than just my face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Beyond shaming me for enjoying food as I please, you seem swell. Not really much else I can add, though maybe that'll change in time.

hmu

i'll shoryuken your sexy ass to the moon if you want

I'm glad there's at least one person here that I can exchange K-pop songs with. Other than that, you're super chill and it's fun to watch you troll people, just like Dae.

As for you, I'm not sure who you are behind the monster, but your character wasn't anything too special in the game, imo. You basically just show up at the end of the game to add insult to injury and make the player feel worse about the way they played through the game. Joke's on you, though. I've never felt bad about killing anyone in games. Even good people.

Funny story, that...

66eeebb6ac04c9abbc2b8a7e9a47ff50.png

f720b6a90c21047d8ebca6d5bef92363.png

I couldn't view YCM on the actual Chara account, so I asked Black to put me in Legendary Monster.

Funny story, that...

66eeebb6ac04c9abbc2b8a7e9a47ff50.png

f720b6a90c21047d8ebca6d5bef92363.png

I couldn't view YCM on the actual Chara account, so I asked Black to put me in Legendary Monster.

lol not sure how I missed that

Before I got banned I didn't really have an opinion of you. but since I got back, you just sorta blew up and you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

in other words, you're cool in my book

I Summon RuneScape in Micro Mode!

as if management couldn't get any more micro

Striker, you're a cool dude, but I feel like you try too hard. Do me a favor; stop trying to be cool and just be cool. B/

Honestly please.

funk you u suck i hate u

...nah, how could I hate you? totally not just cause you personally unbanned me

but for real tho, you've been nothing but a hard-headed marshmallow to me since I came back, and a damn delicious one at that

Not my fault you do the culinary equivalent of socks on sandals

y u mad tho <3

Your signature is fetish fuel jsyk I don't know if mods mind that

If they don't, I'm sure they'll tell me and I'll change it. Not that fetishes aren't abundant here anyway.

It's quite complicated with you. I'm not sure whether to bask in or to sneer at your presence, but either way you always seem to find a way under my skin - asking what my IQ is and all that junk. I dunno, it's been up and down, mostly down but the ups were high. That's just my personal feeling, though, which is pretty biased and fluctuating to begin with, so not like it means much. Case in point, you're tolerable at the very least.

*dies*

Neutral. We don't seem to talk much, but you seem cool.

HIT ME

You're interesting to say the least. Personally, I don't mind your political banter or thirst for controversy as much as others, but that's besides the point. Unlike most LOTR fans I know, you've actually delved more into the lore of the franchise, which I have mad respect for (remind me to catch up at some point, the book's just sitting around gathering dust.)

BABY ONE MORE TIME

Isn't that song about how much she misses being beaten by her boyfriend?

Can't say I have much of an opinion of you, but as I say with everyone that falls into that category, only time will tell. You seem cool from what I can tell.

You're interesting to say the least. Personally, I don't mind your political banter or thirst for controversy as much as others, but that's besides the point. Unlike most LOTR fans I know, you've actually delved more into the lore of the franchise, which I have mad respect for (remind me to catch up at some point, the book's just sitting around gathering dust.)

Isn't that song about how much she misses being beaten by her boyfriend?

Can't say I have much of an opinion of you, but as I say with everyone that falls into that category, only time will tell. You seem cool from what I can tell.

The silmarillion should be read in every HS class. A true work of art

Archived