• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTK Weapon - Silver Glasgow

Equip Spell

<<picture of a silver pistol>>

If the equipped monster is an "FTK" monster: it gains 800 ATK. If the equipped monster has the same type as a monster in your GY: you can send this card and the equipped monster to the GY; draw 2 cards.

(A source of draw power+)

FTK Hunter - Lord Maverick

EARTH 7*

Warrior/Effect

This card can be Tribute Summoned with 1 Tribute if all monsters in your GY (min. 2) are the same type. This card gains 200 ATK for each different monster type in your opponent's GY. Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can make your opponent send 2 monsters from their hand, side of the field or Deck to the GY, and if you do, your opponent cannot activate the effects of monsters in their GY until their next End Phase. Banish this card if it leaves the field.

2000/2000

(An Anti-FTK Phantom monster using the most boring type/attribute combo because... Why not) :P

@Tinkerer Ironic you should make an FTK Hunter.  

Back in the day we had a lot of other clubs try to shut us down, and even after the original club bit the dust and was remade as the Fake Type Alliance, members of some high ranking clubs banded together to make the Fake Type Rebellion, with the express mission statement of denying us ours.

So not unheard of.

Any recommendations on what the cost should be?

Here's what I recommend:

Banish 1 "FTK" monster you control. Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower "FTK" monster from your Deck. If you control "FTK Phantom - Vavel Elreigner": You can banish this card from your GY (except during the turn it was sent); target 1 face-up card your opponent controls and negate its effect(s) untilt the end of this turn. You can only use 1 "Soul of Darkness Unleashed" effect once per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate the effect(s), except "FTK" monsters.

It's a heftier cost than a Tribute or Life Points, but it's only one monster.

A little.

It's a true story though, go search Fake Type in the C&O threads. You'll find the guilds I mean.

Not to say the old FTK didn't tear itself apart a couple times, but yeah we definitely had more drive back then because of it.

Yeah. I was looking at the recently locked one, and it looked very lonely in terms of content. This one already seems to have more cards. Especially since everyone here participated/contributed.

There was an older, the original FTK thread, as well as the FTA and FTR threads, and the rebirth FTK which got shut down after I necro'd a 7 year old thread ><

That said, I feel like I had a better approach for this sort of thing to keep it more organized.  At least I hope.

Glad to see people contributing though.  I'll add cards in tonight and make some to add in.

So I gave this one another shot, I did change the focus of the effect as FTK Phantom - Vavel Elreigner already negates effects, thus the new focus of this card is to special summon. I want to play with the idea of this Archetype having multiple play styles so to do so I wont be making Ritual Support, and have my cards focus on "FTK P V E" and Xyz Summons, hope you guys don't mind.

835302917f733e9a9886026719a1c724d970a72f

Banish 1 "FTK Phnatom" monster you control. Special Summon 1 "FTK Phantom - Vavel Elreigner" from your Deck, or GY. If you control "FTK Phantom - Vavel Elreigner", except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card and 1 "FTK Phantom" monster from your GY, then Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower "FTK" monster from your Deck. You can only use each effect of “Soul of Darkness Unleashed” once per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "FTK Phantom" monsters, the turn you activate either of this card's effects.

I think it's perfectly fine to support different styles.  I personally like making cards for all summon styles but since we have more than just myself working on them, I might just focus on Synchro.

Looks fine to me, tbh.  A bit slow and balanced by modern card standards, but we're not really trying to make meta so you gucci.

Tried to make this one OP, tell me what you think.

708097925ec2515b1821ad506e44f2a77824bd0c

Rank 7, Dark, Voidling / Effect Type, ATK 3000, DEF 2600

3 Level 7 Voidling-Type and/or "FTK Phantom" Monsters

Once per turn, (Quick Effect): When a Spell/Trap or Monster Effect is activated: You can negate that effect, and if you do, attach that card to this card as Xyz Material. You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card; Banish all other monsters with ATK less than or equal to this monster's ATK. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect. When this card leaves the Field; Special Summon 1

Level 7 Voidling-Type or "FTK Phantom" Monster from your GY.

Tried to make this one OP, tell me what you think.

708097925ec2515b1821ad506e44f2a77824bd0c

Rank 7, Dark, Voidling / Effect Type, ATK 3000, DEF 2600

3 Level 7 Voidling-Type and/or "FTK Phantom" Monsters

Once per turn, (Quick Effect): When a Spell/Trap or Monster Effect is activated: You can negate that effect, and if you do, attach that card to this card as Xyz Material. You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card; Banish all other monsters with ATK less than or equal to this monster's ATK. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this effect. When this card leaves the Field; Special Summon 1

Level 7 Voidling-Type or "FTK Phantom" Monster from your GY.

Much too overpowered. This is similar to that one card demonstrated in Custom Cards as to how not to design. You could drop down the Materials to 2 Level 7 and bring down the effect. My suggestion:

2 Level 7 Voidling or "FTK Phantom" Monsters

Once per turn, (Quick Effect): When a Spell/Trap is activated: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that effect, and if you do, destroy it. If this card leaves the field: Special Summon 1

Level 7 Voidling or "FTK Phantom" Monster from your GY.

We've already a Main Deck monster that can negate all three. But at least that one has a cost to negate. This one was much too reminiscent of that Red Princess card.

So I gave this one another shot, I did change the focus of the effect as FTK Phantom - Vavel Elreigner already negates effects, thus the new focus of this card is to special summon. I want to play with the idea of this Archetype having multiple play styles so to do so I wont be making Ritual Support, and have my cards focus on "FTK P V E" and Xyz Summons, hope you guys don't mind.

835302917f733e9a9886026719a1c724d970a72f

Banish 1 "FTK Phnatom" monster you control. Special Summon 1 "FTK Phantom - Vavel Elreigner" from your Deck, or GY. If you control "FTK Phantom - Vavel Elreigner", except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card and 1 "FTK Phantom" monster from your GY, then Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower "FTK" monster from your Deck. You can only use each effect of “Soul of Darkness Unleashed” once per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "FTK Phantom" monsters, the turn you activate either of this card's effects.

I've a suggestion. Make the second effect say "except FTK Phantom - Vavel Elreigner".

TBH I don't think it's unreasonable.  Yes it's banish effect is powerful, but cannot be used during the same turn a special summon is performed.  The wording is such that it could not actually use this effect until at least his next turn, since it's not a quick effect.  Most monsters will die long before then.

If I were to apply a balance factor I'd make it detach 2 to kidnap their card as material.  It's stronger than Number 101 Silent Honor Ark, and as powerful as Number 38, while being arguably weaker than Cyber Dragon Infinity.

OdyaaPL.png

Boom

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 12 monsters with different Types from either players GY's. This cards Special Summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed by Battle or Card Effect. 3 turns after this card is played you win the match.

Well it would seem that many of my fellow friends have made their way over here. I usually prefer going with Konami types for my creations, but what the heck. If Wyrms and Cyberse has taught us anything, it that Types can expand. Human, Angel, Vampire (although it maybe a little too late for this one), etc. There are many Types that are missing. Nevertheless, Nyz came up with a perfect example of a Type that should probably be a thing and so I went ahead and created another card for the new type. It's a personal card (since that's the vibe I've been gathering from others here), so I didn't really make it synergize with the archetype, but I might make some support cards to help out. Looking forward to see what everyone comes up with.

So without further adieu

[spoiler=Uggla6]

FTK-Phantom-Uggla.png

FTK Phantom – Uggla
Rank 3 | Shadow / Xyz / Effect | DARK  0 / 0
2 Level 3 monsters
Your opponent's monsters cannot target this card for attacks. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 "FTK Phantom" monster on the field; it is unaffected by other card effects this turn.

That's disheartening that you think it breaks some of the other cards. I hadn't really got the the chance to look at any of the cards besides each of the members own personal cards. Didn't see much there. Which cards are you referring to as I would like to maybe work in some synergy. I came up with a few cards that I think my be good generic support. I'll go back and try and make comments on what other people have created too. I only have art for 1 so if one of you has art you think will fit, that be great. Or maybe I'm being too ambitious, but maybe even make art combining our main cards.

Anyway here we are:

[spoiler=Cards]

FTK-Phantom-Clear-Echo.png

FTK Phantom – ClearEcho
Level 3 | Ghost / Effect | LIGHT  0 / 0
You can target 1 “FTK Phantom” monster you control; Change its Level to 3, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. When a "FTK Phantom" Xyz Monster is Special Summoned to your field, while this card is in the GY (except during the Damage Step): You can attach this card to it as a material. You can only use each effect of "FTK Phantom – ClearEcho" once per turn.

FTK Phantom Tag Out
Normal Spell Card
Tribute 1 “FTK Phantom” monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 "FTK Phantom" monster from your Extra Deck with a different original Type from that monster's, ignoring its Summoning conditions, but negate its effects. You can only activate 1 "FTK Phantom Tag Out" per turn.

FTK Phantom Resilience
Continuous Trap Card
You can banish 1 “FTK Phantom” monster from your GY; Special Summon 1 monster from your GY with a different original Type from that monster’s. If you have 5 or more monsters in your GY, and no monsters in your GY with the same Type: You can discard 1 card and declare 1 Type. Destroy all monsters of the declared Type on the field. You can only use each effect of "FTK Phantom Resilience" once per turn.

Archived